🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated

By state and local entities, as a requirement to enter public school.
If you do not send your kid to public school, you don't need to get him vaccinated.
That's not at all like the mandate from the Biden administration.
Let the mandates be like they were for entering school. Individual businesses, restaurants, entertainment venues etc. make their own requirements. I then can go to the ones I feel comfortable.
I have the right to know venues I enter are requiring vaccines. People without vaccines can go to the ones that do not require vaccines. That works for me.

Let the mandates be like they were for entering school. Individual businesses, restaurants, entertainment venues etc. make their own requirements. I then can go to the ones I feel comfortable.
Are these the 'mandates' you claim have been in effect for decades?

Great resource Eagle, A proven liar.
Root is known for spreading conspiracy theories[3][4][32] and false information.[33]
Root was a leading proponent of the conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.[34] Root falsely claimed that Obama was not a student at Columbia University.[4] He later stated in a 2012 interview with Sean Hannity that he believed Obama was a "foreign exchange student" there.[32] He has repeatedly described Obama as a "Marxist, anti-American, anti-Israel, globalist, middle class-hating, Muslim sympathizer".[32] In 2017, he claimed that Obama was gay, called him "Bathhouse Barry" and said that he had info from Obama's "friends in Chicago" about his "sordid past".[32] In 2014, he described Obama as a "Manchurian candidate", possibly hired by the Bilderberg Group to destroy the United States and "kill all of us".[32]
Root promoted conspiracy theories around the murder of Seth Rich, and at various times suggested that Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Hillary Clinton, Donna Brazile, Bill Clinton, Eric Schneiderman and John Podesta were involved in the murder.[32]
During the white supremacist Unite the Right rally, Root falsely claimed that blaming white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr. for killing Heather Heyer was "such B.S. Probably paid actors & infiltrators hired by Soros. No conservative I've ever met commits violence. EVER."[32]
On the night of the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, in which 58 people were shot and killed by Stephen Paddock (including himself) and 2 of them shot by Paddock later died of their injuries in 2019 and 2020 respectively, Root tweeted: "Clearly coordinated Muslim terror attack." Police later determined only one shooter—a non-religious American—was involved.[33][35][36]
In 2018, Root argued that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is motivated by "penis envy", because "Mueller's is smaller than Trump's."[32]
On February 6, 2021, Twitter permanently suspended the accounts of both Root and founder Jim Hoft of The Gateway Pundit for violating Twitter rules.[37]
Interesting.

Forum List

Back