🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Staging a Fake hate Crime to "further dialouge"

I dont understand why conservative students dont sue the Universities where stuff like this happens for creating a hostile learning environment,,,endangering their safety.....and abridging their rights...where are the damn lawsuits people. Fire with fire.
College ‘Diversity Council’ Admits to Posting Fake Racist Flyers On Campus
The idea was to encourage ‘dialogue.’ The Diversity Leadership Council at Gustavus Adolphus College admits that it — with the help of other social-justice groups — planted fake racist flyers on campus “to educate” people about racism. The flyers, according to a photo obtained by Campus Reform, stated: A NOTICE TO ALL WHITE AMERICANS IT IS YOUR CIVIC DUTY TO REPORT ANY AND ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS TO U.S. IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT THEY ARE CRIMINALS AMERICA IS A WHITE NATION

Read more at: College ‘Diversity Council’ Admits to Posting Fake Racist Flyers On Campus

How on earth do you come to that conclusion, that America is a "white nation"?
Now go back and read it again......and quit trying to ascribe their fakeness to me

Whoops. You're right. My bad.

I'm so used to seeing views like that expressed here that I assumed this was one more instance. My apologies, the words are clearly not yours.
and disregard the nest post under yours.....thought the original post was clear....just checking

article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

Forum List

Back