Staglation has arrived

The sky id not falling. We had inflation this high following the Republican collapse of 2008

You must be talking about the terrorists taking out 2 Buildings in NY destroying Wall Street plus the pentagon and Shanksville causing the economy to collapse. Stop lying to yourself.

I never thought that in my country I would have trouble finding products that I need...there are 3rd world type shortages happening in Biden's America...

That is what happens when there are 65 cargo ships off the coast of Cali waiting to be unloaded and another 45 off the coast of the Carolinas.

I wonder how many companies will take a hard look at JIT inventory systems now. Does not seem near as good an idea as it did 2 years ago

Container ships full of cargo just sitting in ports.

Just another in the growing list of Biden shit-shows.

he needs to get his ass out there and unload those damn things....fucking slacker

Our shelves are stocked full. Things will be fine. Our workforce is as strong as ever.

You must be talking about the terrorists taking out 2 Buildings in NY destroying Wall Street plus the pentagon and Shanksville causing the economy to collapse. Stop lying to yourself.
Hey stupid… that happened 7 years prior and had nothing to do with Bush’s Recession

Hey stupid… that happened 7 years prior and had nothing to do with Bush’s Recession

My bad. Your talking about the one where Bush warned us for eight years about Fannie and Freddie and the demleftists like Barney Frank said everything was fine and then they got the CBC to claim he was racist. Then when it came true it was everybody’s fault but the demleftists.

It is a little late this year, but, it may be smart to plant potatoes in the spring, so that one has food next winter,
Na, there is plenty of sheeple to feed on if it gets bad.

Ohhh right...and 700,000 fake deaths, I forgot the Q talking points
8000 die a day in the US. You still can't move off your phony line. son, you failed. It is now obvious the objective was to tear the US down. From the inside. Fake election win by cheating, fake pandemic and now fake shortages. And you still kiss their cocks.

Forum List

Back