Staglation has arrived

Meanwhile Ports in CA and NY are refusing to offload 1,000s of ships anchored off the coast.

The continued planned destruction of the supply chain goes on.

Sorry if 3/4 million isn't enough dead for you to understand that it is a pandemic...you sick fuck
8000 die a day in the US. multiply that one out. your number is petty at that point. Figure it out.

Sorry if 3/4 million isn't enough dead for you to understand that it is a pandemic...you sick fuck
Only 0.16% of the global population left their mortal coils and met their maker and judge under the banner of Scamdemic Victim.

Can't you douchebags even pad the numbers enough to get it to 1%? Not even .25%?

Some scamdemic.

Meanwhile Ports in CA and NY are refusing to offload 1,000s of ships anchored off the coast.

The continued planned destruction of the supply chain goes on.
yep, that's exactly it. The boats are intentionally held off shore. INTENTIONALLY. Demofks, look up the word.

This morning Yellen said that this stagflation is the result of stalling the vote on the debt ceiling...

What a crock of bullshit!

Stagflation is coming regardless of the debt ceiling and the debt ceiling is a portion of the cause.
The poorly timed market stimulus to coincide with Biden's election win is the real reason...they should have waited a bit longer...dumbasses! The Vaccines needed time to be distributed everywhere and then a second generation of them to be discovered (where we currently are) and then begin the stimulus....it would have worked then and not caused all the economic issues we currently are having.

I never thought that in my country I would have trouble finding products that I need...there are 3rd world type shortages happening in Biden's America...
And it is going to get a lot worse.
yet another vendor reported delays to us due to inability to get raw materials that are stuck in port.
DEMOCRAT RESPONSE.............. NOTHING.
Just like our Southern Border, Democrats believe not talking about a problem is the same as not having the problem.

yet another vendor reported delays to us due to inability to get raw materials that are stuck in port.
Just like our Southern Border, Democrats believe not talking about a problem is the same as not having the problem.
the media doesn't care about americans. they won't ask the tough questions to demofks. The media is owned by the demofks. This is all demofk doing. all of it.

yep, that's exactly it. The boats are intentionally held off shore. INTENTIONALLY. Demofks, look up the word.
Create artificial shortages, break the supply chain. Then sell "The Great Reset" as the only solution. Global Fascism on it's way.

Only problem is that DemNazis can't come up with a cute logo for their flags or to wear on their sleeves.

I was thinking that this would suit them:

1633439276315.png

This morning Yellen said that this stagflation is the result of stalling the vote on the debt ceiling...

What a crock of bullshit!

Stagflation is coming regardless of the debt ceiling and the debt ceiling is a portion of the cause.
The poorly timed market stimulus to coincide with Biden's election win is the real reason...they should have waited a bit longer...dumbasses! The Vaccines needed time to be distributed everywhere and then a second generation of them to be discovered (where we currently are) and then begin the stimulus....it would have worked then and not caused all the economic issues we currently are having.
They want to bankrupt this country so they can implement Global Rule.

Why? What is someone like me?

Don't tell me you get your news from CNN, do you?
I get my news from many sources, including proprietary news provided by my Broker Dealer, which I enjoy because it's generally comprehensive.

I know that any news or information I provide you that doesn't fit your worldview will be summarily dismissed as "fake news".

So there is zero (0) reason for me to waste the time.

I get my news from many sources, including proprietary news provided by my Broker Dealer, which I enjoy because it's generally comprehensive.

I know that any news or information I provide you that doesn't fit your worldview will be summarily dismissed as "fake news".

So there is zero (0) reason for me to waste the time.
so to rephrase for the board, you have no unbiased sources.

Not in your world, no. They're all commies.
when one like you thinks they know it all. too fking funny. I check for honest reporting. HONEST. It's obvious you can't present a group that is at its foundation is honest. You're actually worse than a demofk

Last edited:
Bullshit. They're unloading as fast as they can
prove it! There are stories out there the boats can't get into ports, and that's pure bullshit. So, which is it. show the busy ports!!!!

I believe it was AOC who said there weren't open ports.

What would you suggest be done?

Forum List

Back