Staglation has arrived

Its not looking good for the guy voted for

His signature $3.5 trillion porkbarrel legislation is stalled and who knows when of ever it will pass

The economy is a mess thanks to democrat party shutdowns

So things are not looking good

Now we have your side physically harassing their own (aka your) democrat senators for not playing ball
Mac said GDP growth is 6.7% so we don't need any stimulus or infrastructure spending the economy is already awesome! No tax increases or trillions in spending Dems missed the boat. :muahaha:

Things I have tried to buy recently but we’re not stocked:

Canned pet food
Refrigerated dog food
Plastic storage bins/ three tier drawers.
Certain brands of soap and body wash.
Certain brands make up.
Frozen food ( very low stock)
Canned food especially veggies,meat or soup ( very low stock)
Certain brands laundry soap or facial tissues.
Shelving units ( low stock/ select colors)
There are other things but that’s what I have noticed recently.

It’s nuts.
Think it might have to do with the miles of container ships lines up waiting to deliver good in San Diego?

And the (not incredibly high) inflation number is fueled in a big way by pandemic housing boom...as well as manipulation of oil prices (as we are now finding out)

Mac said GDP growth is 6.7% so we don't need any stimulus or infrastructure spending the economy is already awesome! No tax increases or trillions in spending Dems missed the boat. :muahaha:
You're talking in circles.

You don't have stagflation with 7% growth

What you have is recovery.

The Recovery following 2008 had pretty high inflation as well.

Think it might have to do with the miles of container ships lines up waiting to deliver good in San Diego?

And the (not incredibly high) inflation number is fueled in a big way by pandemic housing boom...as well as manipulation of oil prices (as we are now finding out)
WE need some illegals to unload them ships! And make em legal. LOL

You're talking in circles.

You don't have stagflation with 7% growth

What you have is recovery.

The Recovery following 2008 had pretty high inflation as well.
I'm just glad we won't have to raise taxes or spend trillions of dollars. Hell at this rate we can lower taxes. :muahaha: Why yes I am mocking the left for their double speak and lies. You can't have it both ways. It can't be a dire situation that requires massive tax increases and spending while at the same time be an awesome fantastic economy now can it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Gotcha!

^^^ a LIE! Why do you people on the left lie so much? CNBC "Excluding food and energy, inflation increased 4.5%, the largest move since September 1991"
Inflation hit just under 4% following the 2008 Recession

I never thought that in my country I would have trouble finding products that I need...there are 3rd world type shortages happening in Biden's America...

Products waiting in numerous container ships at ports.

We all know that this would be a massive story if it were happening under a Republican administration. Biden fiddles, meh.

Trump would have cut through all this crap and those containers would be unloaded and already delivered.

Forum List

Back