Staglation has arrived

"There are stories "out there".

Here's an idea. Delete fucking Facebook
LOL, facebook is a nazi book. I stay as far away from there as I can. YOu obviously follow on there though. stupid. bunch of whiney ass losers dictating their opinion as fact and others actually believing them. And you follow them. don't point at me, you don't know me. I listened to clips of AOC.

What would you suggest be done?
there you go, see, waiting. Why? all you have to do is explain the why? I can, it's intentional.

All you have to do is to post a picture of the docks full at Long Beach! go for it. California hates americans, they're doing their best anti american moves.

BTW, Seattle has docks! Why aren't they going there then if they can't get in due to over booking at the docks in California? Too many threads to cover, I get it.

there you go, see, waiting. Why? all you have to do is explain the why? I can, it's intentional.

All you have to do is to post a picture of the docks full at Long Beach! go for it. California hates americans, they're doing their best anti american moves.

BTW, Seattle has docks! Why aren't they going there then if they can't get in due to over booking at the docks in California? Too many threads to cover, I get it.
Jesus christ

ALL of the docks are full retard. Seatac included.

And it is going to get a lot worse.
yet another vendor reported delays to us due to inability to get raw materials that are stuck in port.
DEMOCRAT RESPONSE.............. NOTHING.
Just like our Southern Border, Democrats believe not talking about a problem is the same as not having the problem.
And today one of those floating warehouses full of goods may have ripped a hole in an oil pipeline with its anchor....

Short sighted much? You really think the supply chain shortage started less than 10 months ago? do a little more reading/ thinking and a little less blaming.

do a little more reading/ thinking and a little less blaming.
That's how it goes when a person's entire worldview is perceived through a hardcore partisan prism.

"The Blaze" quotes some guy somewhere saying stagflation is back, and that's all they need to run to an internet message board and post it.

Amazing to watch and troubling as hell.

That's how it goes when a person's entire worldview is perceived through a hardcore partisan prism.

"The Blaze" quotes some guy somewhere saying stagflation is back, and that's all they need to run to an internet message board and post it.

Mr. Superior is here to clear everything up for us.

www.jpg

why can't you show it then?
No one needs to.

Companies do not leave money on the table. End of story. you are going to need a lot of proof to move from the default position on that. It is pretty well established that most companies will do anything whatsoever to maximize profit.

No one needs to.

Companies do not leave money on the table. End of story. you are going to need a lot of proof to move from the default position on that. It is pretty well established that most companies will do anything whatsoever to maximize profit.
Companies don't control the docks you fking idiot. The demofk state chinese do.

Faux President Joeflation will just block more ships from entering the US, while inviting the unvaxxed diseased dirty masses of illegal immigrants to flood our borders.

it's as simple as showing crowded docks with ships waiting in line. Where is it?

Companies don't control the docks you fking idiot. The demofk state chinese do.
There are no companies unloading and loading those ships? All those ships are owned and operated by the democrats now? All the dock hands are governmental employees? Oh boy...

There are no companies unloading and loading those ships? All those ships are owned and operated by the democrats now? All the dock hands are governmental employees? Oh boy...
no, hired contractors do that with support from the dock workers hired by the dock.

Here, the docks are packed with Cargo that isn't moving off the docks. Why?

1633623818714.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back