Stalking is legal? If you're in a union, sure!

[
Oh you want the employee to be able to fuck-off and still draw a check? Not surprising.

No deal. That little law exempting unions from stalking laws in PA will go soon enough. If not, well it is PA. They have enough problems. The rest of us are putting unions down.

I have found that when employees "fuck off" (which I've seen a lot more in non-union shops), it's usually because of poor management and leadership.

Not sure who "the rest of us are". The rest of you are largely living in trailer parks listening to hate radio and worshipping the 1%.

And you all wonder why you are sooooo fucking angry.

LMAO!!! Too funny! Try rereading this thread and see which of us is the angry one

And no, despite your prejudices and projections, I do not live in a trailer, listen to talk radio, vote republican, or worship the 1%.

The "rest of us" is the rest of the population after the union thugs and their minions are taken away. You know, the people who manage to work and make a decent living without unions?? The people who are not bothered by the steady decline in union membership and power?

[

All three hired good people, paid them well and worked hard.

This whole idea that anyone wealthy stole it or inherited it s nonsense.

Look at the number of millionaires in the US. In 1990 there were roughly 3 million people with net worths over 1 million. Now there are 10 million.

Ah, lies, damned lies and statistics.

Again, the 1% saw their wages go up, and the rest of us saw them go down.

But, no, there wasn't any stealing or transfer of wealth involved here.

Lies? Is that your answer for anything you don't want to hear?

My wages have not gone down. They have grown steadily over the years. There have been a few lean times, but mostly steady work, even after I moved off of the line crews and into the safety side of things.

[

LMAO!!! Too funny! Try rereading this thread and see which of us is the angry one

And no, despite your prejudices and projections, I do not live in a trailer, listen to talk radio, vote republican, or worship the 1%.

The "rest of us" is the rest of the population after the union thugs and their minions are taken away. You know, the people who manage to work and make a decent living without unions?? The people who are not bothered by the steady decline in union membership and power?

Well, because you're stupid if you don't see the decline of unions has been matched by a decline in the middle class...

unionmembershipratesweb-01.png

because that totally happened.

But never mind that. Some One-Percenter Cow had to explain to her Yuppie Spawn what a "Rat" was.

The fact that something happened at the same time does not mean there is a cause/effect relationship between the two.

A decline in union membership was caused by a number of factors. At least partly it was when the workers saw the unions were not interested in protecting them but in protecting the power of the unions.

The fact that something happened at the same time does not mean there is a cause/effect relationship between the two.

A decline in union membership was caused by a number of factors. At least partly it was when the workers saw the unions were not interested in protecting them but in protecting the power of the unions.

Uh, yeah, it does...

Decline in number of workers getting good wages does correlate the the percentage of the wealth held by the middle class. i'm sorry you are in such denial.

Now, frankly, I like the Middle Class. I think having a middle class is kind of neat. But the ONLY reason we have one is because union guys went out and fought for it.

Uh, yeah, it does...

Decline in number of workers getting good wages does correlate the the percentage of the wealth held by the middle class. i'm sorry you are in such denial.

Now, frankly, I like the Middle Class. I think having a middle class is kind of neat. But the ONLY reason we have one is because union guys went out and fought for it.

The problem is, the unions don't first for the workers any more. They fight for union's powerbase. There are plenty of example of unions pushing issues their membership did not want pushed. And plants have closed because of it. Did the union guys end up unemployed?? Nope.

And if they are so wonderful, why do so many unions hire non-union workers to work for them?

Oh, and yes the middle class has shrunk. But not all went down to the lower class. The number of millionaires has grown by leaps and bounds.

I am not saying any of this is perfect, but allowing union thugs to threaten 8 and 11 year olds is just disgusting.

[

And these douchebags wonder why their jobs have been moved away.

Yup, and then we can go down to the rape crisis center and blame those girls for wearing short dresses.

A judge heard this woman's "complaint" and threw it out.

And the girl wearing the short dress in your analogy is the executive.

But since you've made it very clear that its ok for union thugs to terrorize the children of executives, its not surprising you think union goons aren't responsible for their own actions.

Last edited:
The problem is, the unions don't first for the workers any more. They fight for union's powerbase. There are plenty of example of unions pushing issues their membership did not want pushed. And plants have closed because of it. Did the union guys end up unemployed?? Nope.

And if they are so wonderful, why do so many unions hire non-union workers to work for them?

Oh, and yes the middle class has shrunk. But not all went down to the lower class. The number of millionaires has grown by leaps and bounds.

I am not saying any of this is perfect, but allowing union thugs to threaten 8 and 11 year olds is just disgusting.

Except a judge found they were NOT threatened.

Oh, you tried to claim some paper mill was brought down by unions earlier in the thread, and it turned out that it was just raided by International Paper.

Sorry, I can't get excited that more people are "millionaires" because the value of the dollar has so declined that a few got pushed into that number.

I'm really much more concerned that the middle class, the firewall that protects those millionaires from the mob, has declined.

And the rich would be too, if they were smart.

But, no, let's get upset because a Union guy gave her a dirty look when she was taking her kids to school.

[

The judge didn't throw it out because it was bogus. The judge threw it out because unions are exempt from stalking laws.

I thank you for your service.

And no, there is no brown stuff on my nose. The only thing on my nose is sweat from busting my ass to make a good living. I have not kissed ass to get where I am. I am here because I worked hard.

I have spent 20+ years in the utility construction industry. I have seen union and non-union shops. The ones that went from being linemen to owning companies did it without unions. I could introduce you to 3 guys who went from blue collar to millionaire by busting their butts.

And my guess is that those three guys hired scabs and underpaid them.

Just spitballing there.

Anyone who is wealthy stole it from the people who did the actual work. Period.

"Anyone" huh? What do you consider to be wealthy for that statement? $1 Million net worth? $5 Million? $250,000? $20 Million?

[

And these douchebags wonder why their jobs have been moved away.

Yup, and then we can go down to the rape crisis center and blame those girls for wearing short dresses.

But since you've made it very clear that its ok for union thugs to terrorize the children of executives, its not surprising you think union goons aren't responsible for their own actions.

I've seen Single Mothers told they were going to get fired if they didn't work "mandetory overtime"....

The executives threaten our children all the time, and they are getting upset when they get threatened back? Really?

"Boo-hoo, I had to explain to my kids why the Union Guy called me a 'rat'. It's so unfair while I'm bringing the Lexus around."

[

Well, because you're stupid if you don't see the decline of unions has been matched by a decline in the middle class...

unionmembershipratesweb-01.png

because that totally happened.

But never mind that. Some One-Percenter Cow had to explain to her Yuppie Spawn what a "Rat" was.

What proof do you have that this lady is a one-percenter? She's a VP of a construction company building apartments.

Oh, you tried to claim some paper mill was brought down by unions earlier in the thread, and it turned out that it was just raided by International Paper.
Sorry, I can't get excited that more people are "millionaires" because the value of the dollar has so declined that a few got pushed into that number.

I'm really much more concerned that the middle class, the firewall that protects those millionaires from the mob, has declined.

But, no, let's get upset because a Union guy gave her a dirty look when she was taking her kids to school.

What? When did anyone show that the Gulf States paper mill was raided by IP?? I guess if you don't have any facts you can try making them up.

In the mid-70s the union pushed for a strike. Jack Warner, president of Gulf States Paper, had spoken to the members and explained that he needed to refurbish the plant. He promised raises as soon as that was done. He laid out a timeline for it. He wanted to work with the workers to keep the plant open, but he also vowed he would close the plant if they went on strike. The union was afraid they were losing their power. They called a meeting and took a vote of the membership. The membership voted NOT to strike. So the union argued and lobbied the membership and then called for another vote. Still 'No'. The union lobbied and called for votes again, and again. Finally on the 5th vote they had enough to call for the strike. They went on strike. The plant closed. So one of the major employers in the area was closed down by the union. The workers were left out in the cold and the union guys moved someplace else to start their strong-arm tactics and extortion. I saw hundreds of men who hadn't wanted to strike looking for jobs and wondering what happened.

I've seen Single Mothers told they were going to get fired if they didn't work "mandetory overtime"....

The executives threaten our children all the time, and they are getting upset when they get threatened back? Really?

"Boo-hoo, I had to explain to my kids why the Union Guy called me a 'rat'. It's so unfair while I'm bringing the Lexus around."

Some places have mandatory overtime. It is a fact of the jobs. You want exceptions made for every single parent or guy with a kid who plays soccer??

And no, we are not worried about her being called a rat. In fact, considering that she worked her way up to VP, I doubt calling her names is much of an issue. Stalking her childen, on the other hand, is a different matter.

But the fact that you are ignoring is that unions are exempt from stalking laws. Why would that be necessary? Are you saying that unions should be able to stalk someone?

[

The judge didn't throw it out because it was bogus. The judge threw it out because unions are exempt from stalking laws.

I thank you for your service.

And no, there is no brown stuff on my nose. The only thing on my nose is sweat from busting my ass to make a good living. I have not kissed ass to get where I am. I am here because I worked hard.

I have spent 20+ years in the utility construction industry. I have seen union and non-union shops. The ones that went from being linemen to owning companies did it without unions. I could introduce you to 3 guys who went from blue collar to millionaire by busting their butts.

And my guess is that those three guys hired scabs and underpaid them.

Just spitballing there.

Anyone who is wealthy stole it from the people who did the actual work. Period.

"Anyone" huh? What do you consider to be wealthy for that statement? $1 Million net worth? $5 Million? $250,000? $20 Million?

Yeah, pretty funny isn't it? He claims to know the details of how every single rich person got rich.

And it is also amusing to hear a supply sargent complain about someone stealing. lol

The judge did not find they were not threatened, the judge found the union faggots were exempt from the law.

[

Some places have mandatory overtime. It is a fact of the jobs. You want exceptions made for every single parent or guy with a kid who plays soccer??

And no, we are not worried about her being called a rat. In fact, considering that she worked her way up to VP, I doubt calling her names is much of an issue. Stalking her childen, on the other hand, is a different matter.

But the fact that you are ignoring is that unions are exempt from stalking laws. Why would that be necessary? Are you saying that unions should be able to stalk someone?

Yeah, I'm sure she worked her way up, and kneepads were involved.

Have no problem with unions being able to vigorously protest management. That's why the exemption to "stalking" laws is perfectly acceptable.

Frankly, the real problem with unions is that they think sitting two old timers outside the plant with an inflatable rat is enough and they call it a day.

[

Yeah, I'm sure she worked her way up, and kneepads were involved.

Have no problem with unions being able to vigorously protest management. That's why the exemption to "stalking" laws is perfectly acceptable.

Frankly, the real problem with unions is that they think sitting two old timers outside the plant with an inflatable rat is enough and they call it a day.

Perhaps kneepads got promotions for you, but don't assume everyone else does it that way.

I have no problem with people protesting businesses. What I have a problem with is threatening people's children. You don't have a problem with that, as long as it is the children of the people you dislike.

I think that makes you a sick fuck and a coward, but that is just my opinion.

[

Perhaps kneepads got promotions for you, but don't assume everyone else does it that way.

I have no problem with people protesting businesses. What I have a problem with is threatening people's children. You don't have a problem with that, as long as it is the children of the people you dislike.

You are right. If I don't like you, I don't care if bad things happen to you because you probably deserve them.

"Oh, wah, I had to explain to my kids I'm a Rat!"

[

You are right. If I don't like you, I don't care if bad things happen to you because you probably deserve them.

"Oh, wah, I had to explain to my kids I'm a Rat!"

You keep pretending that her being called a rat was the worst thing that happened, and conveniently ignoring that her children were stalked. That is another sign of cowardice.

Your preference for class warfare instead of earning your own is ample evidence of the kid of person you are. Your approval of union goons stalking children is too.

Forum List

Back