🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand and fight!

Sadly, republican greed has made that second group a much larger political force.
The US political scenario i compare to hell...the only strategy to pursue in hell is find the "coolest coals" the GOP are the hottest coals of suffering for the Middle class...no doubt of it ..

We are all aware of the death and destruction radical Islamic terrorism has wrought all over the world. France is not the only victim. It is not the first, nor will it be the last.

But today, still, we all mourn the loss of life in Paris. It is just yet another reminder that not even the greatest nations on Earth are immune to the effects of terrorism. We Americans discovered that for ourselves on September 11th, 2001.

Also, let us us not forget the deaths of those in Iraq, Syria, Israel, and Lebanon by those same hands. Terrorism is a scourge that needs to be exterminated, a cancer that infests all of humankind. We must all strive for a cure.

Pray for them all. For peace. But praying for peace will still not be enough. To gain peace, one must prepare to take action, even if it means doing so through violent means.

Speak softly, carry a big stick. The time for speaking softly has passed, it's time to start swinging the stick. Hard. Don't let politics stand in the way.

We had the same feelings/ desires about going after these radicals 9/11, many knew this was going to be bad when we didn't have the support from most of the other countries. As well as well we know what happened.

And as we see now the radicals are out of control, perhaps now everyone would stand together.

Because he's done very little to combat them. He virtually handed over Iraq to ISIS because of political expediency. Every military adviser he had warned him about doing so, but it was nothing but politics to Obama. He didn't care.

Whether you agree or disagree with our involvement in Iraq, we lost a lot of American lives there only to be in vain because of one mans desire to live up to his Noble Peace Prize award and to insure reelection.

So your argument is we should throw more lives at the problem because we've already lost a lot of lives? That's kind of stupid. Especially if you are one of the guys who might be next up.

"How do you ask someone to be the last man to die for a mistake"- John Kerry in 1973. It's still a valid question now.

the thing was, if Americans wanted to keep troops in Iraq, they had the opportunity to vote for Hillary or McCain in 2008. Those two wanted to continue the war, even though it was a mistake. obama was the guy saying, 'Heck, no, we need to get out of there."

So your complaint about Obama is he gave us... exactly what we asked for?

Sadly, republican greed has made that second group a much larger political force.
The US political scenario i compare to hell...the only strategy to pursue in hell is find the "coolest coals" the GOP are the hottest coals of suffering for the Middle class...no doubt of it ..

I think both sides are their own level of suck. Frankly, I don't much like playing "Dodge the Stewbum" on my drive home. But the Democrats totally want his vote before mine.

Nope, I'm doing just fine thank you. Unlike liberals who want to whine about working at Walmart, I took the initiative to make sure I got into a line of work that's always in demand. In fact by the end of the year, we will need 48,000 more workers, but we can't get them off their Obama phone and SNAP's cards to take the jobs. Now industry is looking at hiring foreigners because Americans are too lazy and comfortable to work.

You actually believe that? That's bullshit. They want to hire foreigners because nothing motivates someone more than "I can yank your Green Card".

Do you smile when the One Percenters stick it up your ass? Do they at least give you a reach-around?

What's outrageous is that companies were disabled from getting rid of bad workers that brought the company down. They were forced to promote even the most worthless employees all because of union demands. They were forced to pay superior wages to those with little or no skills. In a few cases that I know of, they even had companies provide positions of employment where they didn't do an ounce of work all day long every day.

And you don't think these kinds of things happen in non-union shops where the brown-nosers get promoted over the workers?

I've seen good workers fired because they had medical issues, because they were gay, because the boss wanted to create a job for his drinking buddy.

The destructions of unions in this country is transcending; from teachers unions to government unions that brought down our education levels and are bankrupting states. From the private market where large companies were chased out to small businesses where the company was forced to close down.

Really? Frankly, i could point out factors that have nothing to do with unions.

The company I just left. (the one where drinking buddy got a job created just for him) They are going to shut down production in the United States next September and move all the production jobs to Malaysia where the average salary is $10,000 a year. We weren't a union shop. Most of our production employees were Indian and Hispanic and Polish immigrants. Most of those folks are going to get let go next year, and a Union had nothing to do with it.

The greed of the assholes who own the company will.

Again, guy, your wrath is misdirected.

Because he's done very little to combat them. He virtually handed over Iraq to ISIS because of political expediency. Every military adviser he had warned him about doing so, but it was nothing but politics to Obama. He didn't care.

Whether you agree or disagree with our involvement in Iraq, we lost a lot of American lives there only to be in vain because of one mans desire to live up to his Noble Peace Prize award and to insure reelection.

So your argument is we should throw more lives at the problem because we've already lost a lot of lives? That's kind of stupid. Especially if you are one of the guys who might be next up.

"How do you ask someone to be the last man to die for a mistake"- John Kerry in 1973. It's still a valid question now.

the thing was, if Americans wanted to keep troops in Iraq, they had the opportunity to vote for Hillary or McCain in 2008. Those two wanted to continue the war, even though it was a mistake. obama was the guy saying, 'Heck, no, we need to get out of there."

So whats your solution jackass?

Send over some Blimpie Subs and Cokes to the Muzzies in Syria?:gay: Should we roll a red carpet down every main street of every major US city, invite the ISIS guys and have a parade to show them our respect for their religion?:gay: How about some legislation which forbids women from exposing any skin on their bodies to show respect to Muslim beliefs?:gay:

You see people......progressives have limpwristedness in their DNA. Bozo mental cases like JoeB would watch his neighbors get their faces shot off and still be seeking for a way to understand these people.:gay::gay::gay:

The only solution these I cant connect the dots people have is HIDE AND HOPE THEY OVERLOOK US FOR BEING NICE

Almost invariably, these people have few real responsibilities and little meaningful in their lives so they can take this kind of approach. They think that after tens of thousands of years of human conflict, THEY are going to be able to change the psychology!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Thankfully folks, as of yesterday, their solutions are decidedly ghey and not resonating with but maybe a few thousand people.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

It's time for NATO to invoke Art. 5 and put together a REAL coalition to eradicate ISIS. Of Course Putin is a road block, but he too might be persuaded to stand down and not escalate the situation, given the recent and as yet unexplained downing of the Russian Plane, and if the 28 NATO nations put skin in the game.

We are all aware of the death and destruction radical Islamic terrorism has wrought all over the world. France is not the only victim. It is not the first, nor will it be the last.

But today, still, we all mourn the loss of life in Paris. It is just yet another reminder that not even the greatest nations on Earth are immune to the effects of terrorism. We Americans discovered that for ourselves on September 11th, 2001.

Also, let us us not forget the deaths of those in Iraq, Syria, Israel, and Lebanon by those same hands. Terrorism is a scourge that needs to be exterminated, a cancer that infests all of humankind. We must all strive for a cure.

Pray for them all. For peace. But praying for peace will still not be enough. To gain peace, one must prepare to take action, even if it means doing so through violent means.

Speak softly, carry a big stick. The time for speaking softly has passed, it's time to start swinging the stick. Hard. Don't let politics stand in the way.
Ignorant nonsense.

Terrorist entities in the ME would love nothing more than an invasion of American conventional military ground forces.

It would justify their anti-American rhetoric and only make them stronger.

Terrorists are criminals, and they need to be dealt with as we deal with any other type of organized crime: with intelligence and preemption, not 'swinging a big stick,' or other such idiocy.
And had you been the POTUS when Pearl Harbor was bombed would you have had the same attitude? Going to war would have just pissed the Japanese off and made them stronger?

It's time for NATO to invoke Art. 5 and put together a REAL coalition to eradicate ISIS. Of Course Putin is a road block, but he too might be persuaded to stand down and not escalate the situation, given the recent and as yet unexplained downing of the Russian Plane, and if the 28 NATO nations put skin in the game.
Not going to happen.

The NATO nations know that such a 'mission' is a fool's errand – that the so-called 'Islamic state' is not a conventional military force, that indeed to attempt to 'attack' ISIS with a conventional ground military force is doomed to failure, and that meaningless, pointless war would continue for decades – the Syrian civil war expanded to much of the Region.

Of great concern, of course, is that most of the American right is ignorant of these facts.

Nope, I'm doing just fine thank you. Unlike liberals who want to whine about working at Walmart, I took the initiative to make sure I got into a line of work that's always in demand. In fact by the end of the year, we will need 48,000 more workers, but we can't get them off their Obama phone and SNAP's cards to take the jobs. Now industry is looking at hiring foreigners because Americans are too lazy and comfortable to work.

You actually believe that? That's bullshit. They want to hire foreigners because nothing motivates someone more than "I can yank your Green Card".

Do you smile when the One Percenters stick it up your ass? Do they at least give you a reach-around?

What's outrageous is that companies were disabled from getting rid of bad workers that brought the company down. They were forced to promote even the most worthless employees all because of union demands. They were forced to pay superior wages to those with little or no skills. In a few cases that I know of, they even had companies provide positions of employment where they didn't do an ounce of work all day long every day.

And you don't think these kinds of things happen in non-union shops where the brown-nosers get promoted over the workers?

I've seen good workers fired because they had medical issues, because they were gay, because the boss wanted to create a job for his drinking buddy.

The destructions of unions in this country is transcending; from teachers unions to government unions that brought down our education levels and are bankrupting states. From the private market where large companies were chased out to small businesses where the company was forced to close down.

Really? Frankly, i could point out factors that have nothing to do with unions.

The company I just left. (the one where drinking buddy got a job created just for him) They are going to shut down production in the United States next September and move all the production jobs to Malaysia where the average salary is $10,000 a year. We weren't a union shop. Most of our production employees were Indian and Hispanic and Polish immigrants. Most of those folks are going to get let go next year, and a Union had nothing to do with it.

The greed of the assholes who own the company will.

Again, guy, your wrath is misdirected.

So if you know people that got fired for being gay or having medical disabilities, why didn't they take the company to court? Those kind of firings have been illegal for decades now.

I've worked with brown nosers as well. At least they do something to get ahead instead of just being there for a long time. They usually get ahead by making the boss look good. That takes some work and some effort.

Yep, we need 48,000 more workers or more by the end of the year and you can believe that or not. I have a report on it if you care to see. But the more important point is that while those workers are needed and not available, we have the most Americans not in the workforce since the mid 70's. What does that tell you?

What we could do is close our eyes and ears and pretend it's not happening. In the meanwhile, all those oil wells are producing money for those terrorists. What do you suppose they will do with those hundreds of millions of dollars?

shirt-plate.jpg

Clayton would rather let more people die at the hands of radical Islam rather than to take more direct action. Talking is the only policy directive Democrats have.

Well, why haven't you enlisted in the Army yet?
If that's your standard, why haven't you?

That isn't my standard. It is his though. While he (and you) are happy to send other people's kids to die in unwinnable wars, I notice you develop a case of alligator arms when they are asking for volunteers to serve.

Man up and go. Oh wait, let me guess, you have something better to do....right?

You're such a douchebag.

So if you know people that got fired for being gay or having medical disabilities, why didn't they take the company to court? Those kind of firings have been illegal for decades now.

Illinois is an At-Will employment state. it is next to impossible to prove those sorts of things in court.
I've worked with brown nosers as well. At least they do something to get ahead instead of just being there for a long time. They usually get ahead by making the boss look good. That takes some work and some effort.

so does embezzling from the Retirement fund, but that still doesn't make it a good idea.

Yep, we need 48,000 more workers or more by the end of the year and you can believe that or not. I have a report on it if you care to see. But the more important point is that while those workers are needed and not available, we have the most Americans not in the workforce since the mid 70's. What does that tell you?

It tells me big corporations are greedy and out to fuck the working man. Come on, you really think it's harder to train an American how to use a computer than it is to bring over Pradip who barely speaks English? Get real. This is about a power trip, nothing more, nothing less. They've found another group of labor they can exploit.

The whole history of America, from Slavery to Illegal aliens, is the rich finding ways to exploit the people who actually do the work. The problem is, people like you mistake these blood sucking parasites for vital organs.

What we could do is close our eyes and ears and pretend it's not happening. In the meanwhile, all those oil wells are producing money for those terrorists. What do you suppose they will do with those hundreds of millions of dollars?

when you right wingers form a volunteer legion to go over there and fight for the profits of Big Oil, then I will take you seriously.

Hey, here's an idea, why don't we do with oil what we do with blood diamonds. If the material is coming from bad people doing bad things, we don't buy it.

Not going to happen.

The NATO nations know that such a 'mission' is a fool's errand – that the so-called 'Islamic state' is not a conventional military force, that indeed to attempt to 'attack' ISIS with a conventional ground military force is doomed to failure, and that meaningless, pointless war would continue for decades – the Syrian civil war expanded to much of the Region.

Of great concern, of course, is that most of the American right is ignorant of these facts.

I'm not dismissing ground forces, but if necessary, I don't believe we should ever again form a "coalition of the willing" which is a shame. Invoking Art. 5 sets in motion a command structure, one which would include soldiers from 28 countries and provide a structure to collect and collate intelligence, leading hopefully to disrupt funding and supply and atrocities.

Ignorant nonsense.

Terrorist entities in the ME would love nothing more than an invasion of American conventional military ground forces.

It would justify their anti-American rhetoric and only make them stronger.

Terrorists are criminals, and they need to be dealt with as we deal with any other type of organized crime: with intelligence and preemption, not 'swinging a big stick,' or other such idiocy.

Yeah they'll say 'it's going to be The Mother of All Wars, and 'the sand will run red with American blood'.

Then they'll all die. The end.

Clayton would rather let more people die at the hands of radical Islam rather than to take more direct action. Talking is the only policy directive Democrats have.

Well, why haven't you enlisted in the Army yet?
If that's your standard, why haven't you?

That isn't my standard. It is his though. While he (and you) are happy to send other people's kids to die in unwinnable wars, I notice you develop a case of alligator arms when they are asking for volunteers to serve.

Man up and go. Oh wait, let me guess, you have something better to do....right?

You're such a douchebag.

I'm against the wars, dumb ass. Always have been, always said so. Pull your head out of the partisan punch and pay attention

Forum List

Back