Stand Up For Freedom

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Time to stand up for freedom!

Homosexual activists vs. freedom: Protecting Religious Liberty in the State Marriage Debate

Forced indoctrination in the schools: Harvey Milk Day - SaveCalifornia.com

People have the right to criticize the gay lifestyle. People should not be forced to celebrate this lifestyle. Activist fanatics and the established order are trying to strip us of rights.

The word liberal is associated with the word liberty. Liberals should join conservatives in defending basic rights like freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Homosexual activists vs. freedom: Protecting Religious Liberty in the State Marriage Debate

People have the right to criticize the gay lifestyle. People should not be forced to celebrate this lifestyle. Activist fanatics and the established order are trying to strip us of rights.

The word liberal is associated with the word liberty. Liberals should join conservatives in defending basic rights like freedom of speech and freedom of religion.
Don't worry bud. Tomorrow you'll wake up, and lo and behold! The sun will be out, birds will be singing, children will be playing... keep your head up! Things are going to get easier! Er, well, not that anything that happened today affects your life or makes things any harder for you... hmm...

It's no longer a "State Marriage Debate". The Supreme Court has hereby revoked and silenced the voice of individual States and therefor individual American citizens. Ironically, we have taken it "up the ass".

The sun will be out, birds will be singing, children will be playing... keep your head up!
It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but I'm sure the birds will be singing and the children playing. Not sure how that is relevant. lol

Do you believe in freedom or not?

Don't worry bud. Tomorrow you'll wake up, and lo and behold! The sun will be out, birds will be singing, children will be playing... keep your head up! Things are going to get easier! Er, well, not that anything that happened today affects your life or makes things any harder for you... hmm...
Are you now a gravity denier? As in, the gravity of the situation? :slap:

The sun will be out, birds will be singing, children will be playing... keep your head up!
It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but I'm sure the birds will be singing and the children playing. Not sure how that is relevant. lol

Do you believe in freedom or not?
Freedom won today. Be happy.

I know it stings, but the SCOTUS overruling state wishes is nothing new. In fact, overruling individual state wishes is pretty much the only reason we are a united country today...

I encourage you to follow Walker in his quest for a constitutional amendment that would allow it. The [unfortunate for you] reality is that this country is not about the religious beliefs of Christians and the public, we the people, have made it pretty clear that we do not follow those beliefs so I'm afraid you don't have much hope to get it passed.

That said, to proclaim this is anti-American, or against Freedom is a lie. You'll not garner support that way.

Here's Camille Paglia discussing gay activists: “To express yourself in a magazine in an interview — this is the level of punitive PC, utterly fascist, utterly Stalinist, OK, that my liberal colleagues in the Democratic Party and on college campuses have supported and promoted over the last several decades,”

“This is the whole legacy of free speech 1960’s that have been lost by my own party.”

“I think that this intolerance by gay activists toward the full spectrum of human beliefs is a sign of immaturity, juvenility,”

Here's Andrew Sullivan: “The guy who had the gall to express his First Amendment rights and favor Prop 8 in California by donating $1,000 has just been scalped by some gay activists,”

“Will he now be forced to walk through the streets in shame?” “Why not the stocks? The whole episode disgusts me — as it should disgust anyone interested in a tolerant and diverse society.”

“If this is the gay rights movement today — hounding our opponents with a fanaticism more like the religious right than anyone else — then count me out,”

“If we are about intimidating the free speech of others, we are no better than the anti-gay bullies who came before us.”

Welcome to the board. Where have you been?

Check out the articles I linked to. Is forcing bakers, florists, photographers to participate in a ceremony freedom?! Is forcing children to celebrate the life of a pedophile freedom?! Is firing an African American woman because she disagrees with gay activist dogma freedom?!

Harvey Milk!!! Bless his child molesting soul! I think they should dig that critter up, have Obuttfuk present him with a Presidential Medal of Freedom, then feed him to the hogs.

Check out the articles I linked to. Is forcing bakers, florists, photographers to participate in a ceremony freedom?! Is forcing children to celebrate the life of a pedophile freedom?! Is firing an African American woman because she disagrees with gay activist dogma freedom?!
We know, you are in the front trench of the cyber battle. We have Communists here and FAKE democrats who SOME are full blown German Nazi's.

Your welcome to grab your helmet and grab a trench spot you are welcome. You want to take a country back? Conservatives and Christians as well as Libertarians and Tea Party members, Catholic and Jew ALL need to take a spot and DO what they can.

Welcome to the cyber front line.

Fury

That said, to proclaim this is anti-American, or against Freedom is a lie. You'll not garner support that way.
I linked to articles about homosexual activists opposing freedom. I can't believe a libertarian would favor these kind of restrictions!

Last edited:
I can agree that a business should have the right to decide whom they offer services, however to do so we would have to repeal PA laws, all of them. That is not what the people want and we /do/ rule this country. Sorry.

Same sex marriage is a legal document that provides certain things in government and business, and is authorized/recognized by the government and businesses. Therefore it must be accepted by all states, since certain states refused to recognize the legality, the SCOTUS was forced to answer the question. You asked for the ruling by the highest court by refusing to accept it, they have made their ruling.

File a petition for an amendment to the constitution if you wish to continue to deny it; it's time to put up or shut up. Good luck.

The other option is you can stupidly declare war against America and try to become your own country. Good luck with that as well.

I actually agree with this! Certain people may have scored themselves a freedom that they didn't already have, but everyone else's freedoms are left still in tact. Therefore. we all still have the right to say whatever it is that we want to about this issue and all of the other issues that are on our plate, and for that I couldn't be happier. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back