Star wars acolyte star Amandla Stenberg "white people crying was the goal".

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So she says the goal of star wars acolyte was to "make white people cry"?

So upsetting white people is now a goal to be publicly announced and applauded?

What would the reaction be if the goal was to make blacks cry? Think there would still be applause?

Isnt the goal to create equality? I mean it isn't very equal sounding to me if you laugh saying you're happy to make whites upset.

And they achieved their goal...

giphy.gif

What would the reaction be if the goal was to make blacks cry? Think there would still be applause?

Isnt the goal to create equality? I mean it isn't very equal sounding to me if you laugh saying you're happy to make whites upset.

your tweet left out the rest of what she said...

“We wanted to make sure that, you know, those who, you know, have been affected by the way in which the media misconstrues these events actually have a real sense of empathy and are able to place themselves into the shoes of our communities and understand that these are not just news events. These are happening to real people. They affect us in really deep and pervasive ways.”

i am so sorry she made you feelz bad.

your tweet left out the rest of what she said...

“We wanted to make sure that, you know, those who, you know, have been affected by the way in which the media misconstrues these events actually have a real sense of empathy and are able to place themselves into the shoes of our communities and understand that these are not just news events. These are happening to real people. They affect us in really deep and pervasive ways.”

The 'media' miscontrues just about everything, but I guess when they do it to blacks, it's somehow 'different', i.e. worse. :rolleyes:

If you understood the material she was talking about the tears the film and book are meant to invoke are tears of sympathy and empathy but because you're such a precious little fucking victim, as a bonus, we also get your salty frail tears as well. :itsok:

But no white people saw it.....

If you understood the material she was talking about the tears the film and book are meant to invoke are tears of sympathy and empathy but because you're such a precious little fucking victim, as a bonus we get your salty frail tears as well. :itsok:

Apparently it's okay for blacks to be victims, but not whites. Isn't that what she was 'crying about'?

Considering it bombed at the box office, with rumors of a "canceled" lurking...someone will be crying.

Probably is I just feel like after a certain point they are just milking the franchise.

Indeed they are. I have tried a few others on there, the only other one I liked was Andor. That was on of the better shows I have watched in years.

Norman Peltz needs to do a hostile takeover of Disney

She's not crying about anything. She's celebrating and being celebrated. You're the salty bitches. :itsok:

She's absolutely crying according to your definition of it. Boo Hoo.

The only Star Wars worth watching are IV, V, and VI. The rest, trash then comes woke trash.

Forum List

Back