Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America

I got plenty of people I can pay to get lectures from.

The person serving my coffee isn’t one of them.

I’ll go to some place that is cheaper. And more likely to have better coffee. The self-serve at the local grocery store is both.

You never answered my question. Did white people have an inferiority complex when they instituted slavery and Jim Crow?

Of course white women outflanked us. That was the whole intent. AA is great for people that need opportunity. However, the way its implemented is not just for Black people which it should be if its going to address the issue. Once everyone is on an equal footing then we can do away with AA. Until then you white boys are just going to have to continue whining about it.
I doubt they felt inferior then. Not sure why they would.

So what would you consider equal footing? It seems equal now. You have every opportunity I do. How can that not be equal? And if you still think it's not equal you may want to hurry and change your mind before gays and obie's favorite people the illegals jump on the AA bandwagon.
Thats not consistent with your claims. If whites needed government help to place them above Blacks in order to get ahead its obvious they suffered from an inferiority complex. If they didnt they would have never legislated AA for themselves.

Equal footing would be identical economic and academic opportunities. The gap between white guys doing the same job and Black guys needs to disappear. The ownership of resources in this country would need to reflect the population. Finally the income earned from Blacks enslaved by whites needs to be paid out.
Oh I see, so you don't want to go earn anything on your own you would rather be paid for something your long dead relatives may have done. So let me ask you this, since I have never owned a slave and you've never fucking been one who has to pay and who gets that money? If you can find a slave owner and a slave then you may have a point the owner owes him some wages. Yet there are none left. So what do you do now?
Why should I have to go earn what my ancestors already earned? That doesnt make sense. The US has to pay since the US benefited from it. Just like the Japanese received reparations Blacks should as well. That money is part of the legacy of slavery and should be in Black hands. Not too concerned about what you think of it Dont ask if you dont want to know.
Wouldn't it be great if all the money my parents and grandparents paid into SS in their lifetimes would be remitted to me and my siblings. After all, that was money they earned that the government stole from them. Yah, ain't gonna happen, is it. I will gladly pay anyone I enslaved what they may have earned while in that state. Otherwise, get the fuck over it. I have never owned slaves, my ancestors in this country never owned slaves. Go look somewhere else for your free-ride hand out. Or better yet, get a job and earn your own way, quit relying on "earnings" of someone far in your past.
Why would that money be paid to you if it was paid into SS? Thats a pretty dumb comparison to the wages the enslaved earned but never were allowed to use.

So white women outflanked you. I'm kind of wondering when you'll reach the point of maybe this AA crap isn't so good for anyone and it should be dropped. Then every individual will be able to succeed on his or her own without any other favored group of the day getting their spot.
You never answered my question. Did white people have an inferiority complex when they instituted slavery and Jim Crow?

Of course white women outflanked us. That was the whole intent. AA is great for people that need opportunity. However, the way its implemented is not just for Black people which it should be if its going to address the issue. Once everyone is on an equal footing then we can do away with AA. Until then you white boys are just going to have to continue whining about it.

So what would you consider equal footing? It seems equal now. You have every opportunity I do. How can that not be equal? And if you still think it's not equal you may want to hurry and change your mind before gays and obie's favorite people the illegals jump on the AA bandwagon.
Thats not consistent with your claims. If whites needed government help to place them above Blacks in order to get ahead its obvious they suffered from an inferiority complex. If they didnt they would have never legislated AA for themselves.

Equal footing would be identical economic and academic opportunities. The gap between white guys doing the same job and Black guys needs to disappear. The ownership of resources in this country would need to reflect the population. Finally the income earned from Blacks enslaved by whites needs to be paid out.
Oh I see, so you don't want to go earn anything on your own you would rather be paid for something your long dead relatives may have done. So let me ask you this, since I have never owned a slave and you've never fucking been one who has to pay and who gets that money? If you can find a slave owner and a slave then you may have a point the owner owes him some wages. Yet there are none left. So what do you do now?
Why should I have to go earn what my ancestors already earned? That doesnt make sense. The US has to pay since the US benefited from it. Just like the Japanese received reparations Blacks should as well. That money is part of the legacy of slavery and should be in Black hands. Not too concerned about what you think of it Dont ask if you dont want to know.
You find that slave owner and make him pay for your ancestors then. I'm not paying you shit. You don't deserve it.

Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America
If you don't like it then don't shop there.

Or are you too fucking stupid to figure that out?

Its not as though the racists can't get their coffee elsewhere.

And hey, you can even go in packin' - you know, in case you need to swoop down outta the sky and save the damsel in distress.

That is, IF you can get up the balls to come out from under mommy's bed.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oh my, the press photos for Starbucks' #RaceTogether initiative are all very pale.

CATOJhwU0AAPj77.jpg
CATOJjdUwAE2Hf8.jpg
CATOJiQU0AAcnYM.jpg

Tim Newman on Twitter Oh my the press photos for Starbucks RaceTogether initiative are all very pale. http t.co dPbhdz5FbJ http t.co YxwVdxzji2
http://news.starbucks.com/news/what-race-together-means-for-starbucks-partners-and-customers…
No Black Irish in the bunch.....of course, they aren't falling down drunk with Jamesons drooling out their noses either. :D

You got your stupid tap dancing food stamp President, what more could you people possibly want?

Starbucks did this in anticipation of an Executive Order mandating you buy at least one cup of overpriced brew and listen to a side order of bullshit per day or pay a tax for non-compliance.

Will they be disappointed?

You find that slave owner and make him pay for your ancestors then. I'm not paying you shit. You don't deserve it.
Typical white guy. Asks a question then gets pissed at the answer. :laugh:

I already explained the concept of AA is to bring about equality. Unfortunately white women are getting more equal to white males that used exclusively white AA for centuries. Did whites have an inferiority complex?
So white women outflanked you. I'm kind of wondering when you'll reach the point of maybe this AA crap isn't so good for anyone and it should be dropped. Then every individual will be able to succeed on his or her own without any other favored group of the day getting their spot.

We all pay for Israel and I've never been a Nazi

What kind of answer was it? A downright dumb one really. You want something for free because you won't bother going out and getting it yourself. So now am I supposed to sink to your level and call you a typical black?

And I've never been to the majority of other places we send money to either. So your point was?

What kind of answer was it? A downright dumb one really. You want something for free because you won't bother going out and getting it yourself. So now am I supposed to sink to your level and call you a typical black?
It was an answer you asked for. I dont want something for free. My ancestors worked for it. Just like that diamond watch handed down to some white boy I want my ancestors diamond watch. You cant sink to my level. You cant sink and go up.

And I've never been to the majority of other places we send money to either. So your point was?
The point was that was not an excuse for not paying back wages.

The only fair solution for this is for government to take over the coffee shop business. You may pay a little more to support the cause but is $27 a cup really going to bankrupt you?

Forum List

Back