Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America

I agree. Special consideration is needed to address those inequalities much like whites needed special consideration during slavery and Jim Crow.
So you're saying blacks are inferior and can't get by on an even playing field. And at the same time saying whites were inferior and needed the Jim Crow laws to keep blacks down. How can both of those statements be true?
Would you say a lower income is inferior to a higher income?

If whites couldn't make it without Blacks doing the work for them then you would have to say they possessed inferior working ability. in order to compensate for that they need Blacks. Once the Blacks were freed their superior working ability necessitated Jim Crow so whites would not be outworked.
You seem to have an inferiority complex. Is that the reason for AA today?
I already explained the concept of AA is to bring about equality. Unfortunately white women are getting more equal to white males that used exclusively white AA for centuries. Did whites have an inferiority complex?
So white women outflanked you. I'm kind of wondering when you'll reach the point of maybe this AA crap isn't so good for anyone and it should be dropped. Then every individual will be able to succeed on his or her own without any other favored group of the day getting their spot.
You never answered my question. Did white people have an inferiority complex when they instituted slavery and Jim Crow?

Of course white women outflanked us. That was the whole intent. AA is great for people that need opportunity. However, the way its implemented is not just for Black people which it should be if its going to address the issue. Once everyone is on an equal footing then we can do away with AA. Until then you white boys are just going to have to continue whining about it.

So you're saying blacks are inferior and can't get by on an even playing field. And at the same time saying whites were inferior and needed the Jim Crow laws to keep blacks down. How can both of those statements be true?

If whites couldn't make it without Blacks doing the work for them then you would have to say they possessed inferior working ability. in order to compensate for that they need Blacks. Once the Blacks were freed their superior working ability necessitated Jim Crow so whites would not be outworked.
I already explained the concept of AA is to bring about equality. Unfortunately white women are getting more equal to white males that used exclusively white AA for centuries. Did whites have an inferiority complex?
So white women outflanked you. I'm kind of wondering when you'll reach the point of maybe this AA crap isn't so good for anyone and it should be dropped. Then every individual will be able to succeed on his or her own without any other favored group of the day getting their spot.
You never answered my question. Did white people have an inferiority complex when they instituted slavery and Jim Crow?

Of course white women outflanked us. That was the whole intent. AA is great for people that need opportunity. However, the way its implemented is not just for Black people which it should be if its going to address the issue. Once everyone is on an equal footing then we can do away with AA. Until then you white boys are just going to have to continue whining about it.
I doubt they felt inferior then. Not sure why they would.

So what would you consider equal footing? It seems equal now. You have every opportunity I do. How can that not be equal? And if you still think it's not equal you may want to hurry and change your mind before gays and obie's favorite people the illegals jump on the AA bandwagon.

So what would you consider equal footing? It seems equal now. You have every opportunity I do. How can that not be equal? And if you still think it's not equal you may want to hurry and change your mind before gays and obie's favorite people the illegals jump on the AA bandwagon.
Thats not consistent with your claims. If whites needed government help to place them above Blacks in order to get ahead its obvious they suffered from an inferiority complex. If they didnt they would have never legislated AA for themselves.

Equal footing would be identical economic and academic opportunities. The gap between white guys doing the same job and Black guys needs to disappear. The ownership of resources in this country would need to reflect the population. Finally the income earned from Blacks enslaved by whites needs to be paid out.

All I've seen working there are KIDS. this should go over real good. I hope they lose business. I'll be dammed if I'm going into some business to pay money and then be preached at.

Who drinks their high priced coffee anyway...
True. If I wanted to sit through a bunch of preachy mumbo-jumbo and pay for it, I'd go back to church on Sundays and toss a couple of bucks in the hat when it passed my seat. Better value, too.

Thats not consistent with your claims. If whites needed government help to place them above Blacks in order to get ahead its obvious they suffered from an inferiority complex. If they didnt they would have never legislated AA for themselves.

Equal footing would be identical economic and academic opportunities. The gap between white guys doing the same job and Black guys needs to disappear. The ownership of resources in this country would need to reflect the population. Finally the income earned from Blacks enslaved by whites needs to be paid out.
Oh I see, so you don't want to go earn anything on your own you would rather be paid for something your long dead relatives may have done. So let me ask you this, since I have never owned a slave and you've never fucking been one who has to pay and who gets that money? If you can find a slave owner and a slave then you may have a point the owner owes him some wages. Yet there are none left. So what do you do now?

I will gladly pay any black I have enslaved for what they are worth. Too bad I haven't enslaved any blacks ...lately.

Oh my, the press photos for Starbucks' #RaceTogether initiative are all very pale.

CATOJhwU0AAPj77.jpg
CATOJjdUwAE2Hf8.jpg
CATOJiQU0AAcnYM.jpg

Tim Newman on Twitter Oh my the press photos for Starbucks RaceTogether initiative are all very pale. http t.co dPbhdz5FbJ http t.co YxwVdxzji2
http://news.starbucks.com/news/what-race-together-means-for-starbucks-partners-and-customers…

Oh I see, so you don't want to go earn anything on your own you would rather be paid for something your long dead relatives may have done. So let me ask you this, since I have never owned a slave and you've never fucking been one who has to pay and who gets that money? If you can find a slave owner and a slave then you may have a point the owner owes him some wages. Yet there are none left. So what do you do now?
Why should I have to go earn what my ancestors already earned? That doesnt make sense. The US has to pay since the US benefited from it. Just like the Japanese received reparations Blacks should as well. That money is part of the legacy of slavery and should be in Black hands. Not too concerned about what you think of it Dont ask if you dont want to know.

I will gladly pay any black I have enslaved for what they are worth. Too bad I haven't enslaved any blacks ...lately.
You didnt enslave anyone and you couldnt afford to pay it back if you did. This is an issue with the country not just one individual.

What's fucked up is the reality that blacks kill twice as many whites and yet we whites are the ones that are told to shut up.

The entire system is anti-white.
You are told to shut up because whites kill more whites than anyone else by a large margin.

Why should I have to go earn what my ancestors already earned? That doesnt make sense. The US has to pay since the US benefited from it. Just like the Japanese received reparations Blacks should as well. That money is part of the legacy of slavery and should be in Black hands. Not too concerned about what you think of it Dont ask if you dont want to know.
Wouldn't it be great if all the money my parents and grandparents paid into SS in their lifetimes would be remitted to me and my siblings. After all, that was money they earned that the government stole from them. Yah, ain't gonna happen, is it. I will gladly pay anyone I enslaved what they may have earned while in that state. Otherwise, get the fuck over it. I have never owned slaves, my ancestors in this country never owned slaves. Go look somewhere else for your free-ride hand out. Or better yet, get a job and earn your own way, quit relying on "earnings" of someone far in your past.

What's fucked up is the reality that blacks kill twice as many whites and yet we whites are the ones that are told to shut up.

You are told to shut up because whites kill more whites than anyone else by a large margin.
You find whites killing whites offensive. Whites killing blacks is traumatic beyond imagining. But blacks killing blacks is all good with you then? You seem to rarely address the black-on-black crime issue, and when you do, you manage to blame it on whites.

You're clueless and closed minded of reality. Of course because whites are 2/3rds of the population! Lol. Blacks kill 440 whites compared to whites killing 190 blacks. Know simple math??? Then consider 5 times the population and you get a per capita of 10 times the rate for black on white murders.

Your loves to be untruthful and use lies. I laugh at pieces of scum like you.

You find whites killing whites offensive. Whites killing blacks is traumatic beyond imagining. But blacks killing blacks is all good with you then? You seem to rarely address the black-on-black crime issue, and when you do, you manage to blame it on whites.

Black on Black murders make up 93% of the 50% of all murders blacks commit in this country. The dark truth is blacks murder almost as many of their own people as whites kill other whites in raw numbers. When you consider that whites make up over 5+ times as many people = a big problem.

You're clueless and closed minded of reality. Of course because whites are 2/3rds of the population! Lol. Blacks kill 440 whites compared to whites killing 190 blacks. Know simple math??? Then consider 5 times the population and you get a per capita of 10 times the rate for black on white murders.

Your loves to be untruthful and use lies. I laugh at pieces of scum like you.
You still miss the point. Whites kill more whites than Blacks. Worry about your whites and stop fearing Black people. You play right into the hands of the cons.

Black on Black murders make up 93% of the 50% of all murders blacks commit in this country. The dark truth is blacks murder almost as many of their own people as whites kill other whites in raw numbers. When you consider that whites make up over 5+ times as many people = a big problem.
Thats why Blacks are working on the issues that cause Blacks to kill each other and dont worry about what a few white guys do.

Forum List

Back