🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Starbucks Red Holiday Cup Controversy Brews

81a9042722bb3ede5b3c5eb34d455e70.jpg
Yeah that goes to the people who get offended when I say merry Christmas.
It goes for anyone who's thin skinned or want to use offenses (real or perceived) for socio-political reasons.

Many businesses don't change their packaging just for Christmas. Many fast food joints, as well as mega chain stores keep the same bags year round.

Are they involved in the War on Christmas as well? Do we need to boycott all those businesses that don't put holiday decorations on their bags or their cups?

Besides, it's a good business decision, because without all the extra designs on the cups, it's less ink and the cups are cheaper to print.

I thought Christian conservatives were against telling businesses what they did and didn't have to do.

This is one of the stupidest things I've seen in a while.

War on Christmas is on at dawn! The religious PC thugs are never happy . Starbucks put out a red cup..... Of the devil!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/b...-holiday-cups-inspire-outcry-online.html?_r=0

And this year, its annual red holiday cup became fodder for a little less charitable sharing. Devoid of the seasonal snowflakes, ornaments and reindeer of yore, this year’s plain red cup stirred a bit of noise on social media.

Does a red cup mean Christmas...or Republican...or Communist?

Red and Green are the Christmas colors, the cup has that.

Ever stop to consider that Starbucks saw how much money they were spending on printing all the designs and decided to not do it, instead preferring the plainer cup in Christmas colors because it was cheaper?

meh

Nobody cares.......Starbucks only caters to the fringe weirdo socialites and to people who are less important then they think they are. The latte sippers. The fags. The feminist bulldogs.

People go to 7-11 and DD's for their morning coffee........because they are in a rush and have real responsibilities in life.:eusa_dance:

Hey! I'm a retired US Navy sailor, who lives in a lower income bracket, and every now and again I enjoy a Starbucks beverage, especially an iced coffee with 2 extra shots of espresso. Makes the bike ride a bit more energetic.

Hey! I'm a retired US Navy sailor, who lives in a lower income bracket, and every now and again I enjoy a Starbucks beverage, especially an iced coffee with 2 extra shots of espresso. Makes the bike ride a bit more energetic.

kewl......glad it works for you.........I just think Starbucks tastes like rocket fuel. I like my coffee strong but dang that stuff is stoopid strong.

kewl......glad it works for you.........I just think Starbucks tastes like rocket fuel. I like my coffee strong but dang that stuff is stoopid strong.

When I started bicycling back in 1987, I was told that a cyclist's main fuel should be espresso or coffee, and to never trust a bike shop that didn't have a coffee machine and gave out complimentary coffee.

Fortunately, in all the places I've ever lived since I learned that, the bike shops have either had a coffee or espresso machine, or were right next to a coffee shop.

When I started bicycling back in 1987, I was told that a cyclist's main fuel should be espresso or coffee, and to never trust a bike shop that didn't have a coffee machine and gave out complimentary coffee.

Fortunately, in all the places I've ever lived since I learned that, the bike shops have either had a coffee or espresso machine, or were right next to a coffee shop.

lol......good story

I personally don't care. Starbucks had the right to not sell anything Christmas the same way a baker has a right to not make fag cakes.
Their loss. Starbucks is usually on my Christmas shopping list, but if they're going to join the War on Christmas, I'll cross them off the list.
They should put cats on their cups.....lol

Yeah, people say it's burnt, people who don't understand the difference between arabica and robusto and don't have the palate for good coffee, like those who drink cheap beer.

You go into Starbucks and ask for a light roast. They even developed a "blonde" roast, very light. They do a good job of offering choices to customers and accommodate customers who can't handle the more baroque roasts. I'm sick of them being slandered by people who only tried them once and don't know the variety they offer.

Forum List

Back