Starr says Mueller needs to interview Benedict Donald

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Starr: Mueller needs to look Trump in the eye - CNN Video

He needs to be subpoenaed by the Grand Jury and placed under oath, just like Clinton. Since it is impossible for Benedict for tell the truth in a five minute conversation, that will be the end of him.

The "interview" or subpoena is coming sooner than I thought. If Benedict is placed under oath, impeachment is next.

He needs to be subpoenaed by the Grand Jury and placed under oath, just like Clinton. Since it is impossible for Benedict for tell the truth in a five minute conversation, that will be the end of him.

The "interview" or subpoena is coming sooner than I thought. If Benedict is placed under oath, impeachment is next.
They better be careful about placing him under oath. The Russia investigation could be sidelined by a whole slew of perjury charges.

I agree!

The talks with the OSC have been going on for some time. With the history with Benedict Donald and truth, I cannot believe Mueller will let him get away without testifying under oath. That is what doomed Clinton. That is what will doom Benedict Donald.

Talks underway about Trump interview in Mueller's Russia probe

I am sure the lawyers representing the Liar in Chief are trying to get him out of testifying. Their efforts are in vain.

They better be careful about placing him under oath. The Russia investigation could be sidelined by a whole slew of perjury charges.

I thinks he can get in front of Mueller and charm him into believing him. But he doesn't know what Mueller knows. He only needs to make one misleading statement or lie, and it is over. Mueller will not settle for a lawyer's statement, he will not settle for a deposition. He will only settle for s testimony under oath. The firing of Comey and the subsequent lies from Benedict show Mueller the man is dangerously untruthful.

Mueller will be lucky to stay out of Gitmo before this is all over
You're supporting an orange con-man over a decorated combat marine veteran. It shows the depth of republican fear.
uih2mx9u5w801.png

How can Mueller look anyone in the eye after he helped cover up the 9/11/01 false flag?

We know trump is literally incapable of telling the truth.
Mueller should have a noose hanging in the room next to T’s chair.

D0BF3B62-29FB-4AB4-93BB-EB25609E2AAD.jpeg

How can Mueller look anyone in the eye after he helped cover up the 9/11/01 false flag?
More conspiracy theories by the forum’s idiot.

Executive Privileged.

No one elected two-bit cover-up boy Mueller.

By the time the 20 Mule team quits cashing checks, we will be DOW 30K and +4 GDP. Riots would erupt if you loons try to DerpState T-rump with "nothing there".

Executive Privileged.

By the time the 20 Mule team quits cashing checks, we will be DOW 30K and +4 GDP. Riots would erupt if you loons try to DerpState T-rump.
We know you don’t want to know if the president is a crook so why not just admit it?

Whatever to get rid on this stain that’s affecting our democracy.

I thinks he can get in front of Mueller and charm him into believing him. But he doesn't know what Mueller knows. He only needs to make one misleading statement or lie, and it is over. Mueller will not settle for a lawyer's statement, he will not settle for a deposition. He will only settle for s testimony under oath. The firing of Comey and the subsequent lies from Benedict show Mueller the man is dangerously untruthful.
Mueller will not be “ charmed” by the Russian whore or anyone else. Bob Mueller is all business and will continue to do great work despite all the noise from the right wing.

Mueller will be lucky to stay out of Gitmo before this is all over

Yes, yes, Frankie.......ALL decent republicans who have served honorably in the Armed Forces, have had a stellar career.....BUT......who have refused to join the Trump cult (as you have)....MUST be sent to Gitmo,,,,,,Correct???

Executive Privileged.

By the time the 20 Mule team quits cashing checks, we will be DOW 30K and +4 GDP. Riots would erupt if you loons try to DerpState T-rump.
We know you don’t want to know if the president is a crook so why not just admit it?

Better be HUGELEY BIG. If they had anything they would have used it to save DaBeast. The did not, they Don't, you don't. No one has one shred of illegal behavior two years later. Get off me.

Forum List

Back