Starr says Mueller needs to interview Benedict Donald

Rather, the Russians conspired with somewhat smarter folks within the Trump entourage who, for both personal greed and power

The only thing you got right in this whole rant is 'GREED'.

$145 million! The only Russian money that made it's way into a Presidential Candidate's hands.

(Not counting the $500k-a-speech sum the KGB bank also gave Slick Willy...before he met with Putin after being refused an audience with the Russian Nuclear Commission back in 2009...as the evidence shows. )
Trump is friends with Felix Sater, among others who tie to russia financially.
dbzczeujsw601.jpg

Edit, but I'll be surprised if there's some smoking gun that he promised explicitly to remove sanctions or something for Russian help. If he did, the gop may have a problem.

.....and THAT, my friend, is supported by two little factoids:

1. As widely reported, Flynn's recorded conversations with the Russians precisely about lifting sanctions, and

2. The changing of the GOP platform during their 2016 convention "softening" the sanctions imposed on Russia by Obama.

Putin planted the Benedict to do his bidding. So far, it has worked well.

When is the Benedict going to implement the latest Russian sanctions? He is just following the orders of his Master in Moscow.

Rather, the Russians conspired with somewhat smarter folks within the Trump entourage who, for both personal greed and power

The only thing you got right in this whole rant is 'GREED'.

$145 million! The only Russian money that made it's way into a Presidential Candidate's hands.

(Not counting the $500k-a-speech sum the KGB bank also gave Slick Willy...before he met with Putin after being refused an audience with the Russian Nuclear Commission back in 2009...as the evidence shows. )
Trump is friends with Felix Sater, among others who tie to russia financially.
dbzczeujsw601.jpg

We may FINALLY get to see what's in those Trump tax returns.....lol

When is the Benedict going to implement the latest Russian sanctions? He is just following the orders of his Master in Moscow.

You have to "admire" Putin's patience with his orange stooge....the question, however, is for HOW LONG will this patience last.

Edit, but I'll be surprised if there's some smoking gun that he promised explicitly to remove sanctions or something for Russian help. If he did, the gop may have a problem.

1. As widely reported, Flynn's recorded conversations with the Russians precisely about lifting sanctions, and

2. The changing of the GOP platform during their 2016 convention "softening" the sanctions imposed on Russia by Obama.

Those sanctions are as dead as Putin's political opponents.

Hillary's $145 million from the KGB Bank
Bill's $500k-per-speech from the KGB Bank

what about this???......LOL

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Trump Jr.'s love affair with Moscow - POLITICO

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian

You have to "admire" Putin's patience with his orange stooge....the question, however, is for HOW LONG will this patience last.

I doubt even the authentication of the peeped video would change the mind of 35% of the mindless stooges that voted for the Liar in Chief.

Those sanctions are as dead as Putin's political opponents.

And the Dems need to make that a Bigly issue in the elections this year.

I doubt even the authentication of the peeped video would change the mind of 35% of the mindless stooges that voted for the Liar in Chief.
Give it a try....the only things Democrats / Liberals / Snowflakes have NOT tried in their attempt to take down Trump yet is to produce any legitimate evidence. :p

Give it a try....the only things Democrats / Liberals / Snowflakes have NOT tried in their attempt to take down Trump yet is to produce any legitimate evidence.

Such abject IMPATIENCE there Queasy........2018 will be very "rewarding" to what you've been clamoring for........Remember,Mueller's investigation has been going on for a mere SEVEN months.......

try biting your nails to the quip.

Give it a try....the only things Democrats / Liberals / Snowflakes have NOT tried in their attempt to take down Trump yet is to produce any legitimate evidence. :p

Mueller is holding it all, waiting to interview the Liar in Chief under oath. That should scare you.

Mueller is holding it all, waiting to interview the Liar in Chief under oath. That should scare you.

I'd venture a guess that the scared shit-less individuals right now, are the 2 "golden boys," Jarred and Don Jr.

Mueller was asked to provide the House Intel Committee with information / documents / evidence...He provided nothing. He delayed past the deadline'. He 'obstructed Justice / failed to comply'. That tells me Mueller has NOTHING!

Again, in a year Democrats have no evidence a crime was even committed, and all Mueller has are a couple of 'Scooter Libby's - two of those are rumored to be released after prosecutorial / investigative misconduct / overreach....

Say what you want, right now, Democrats have nothing and have shown nothing. If Mueller can't even prove a crime was committed that needs investigating then his circus needs to be shut down.

I'd venture a guess that the scared shit-less individuals right now, are the 2 "golden boys," Jarred and Don Jr.
Why?

Forum List

Back