Starr says Mueller needs to interview Benedict Donald

I agree that Mueller will want testimony from Trump that is "legally binding".

Trump's "crack" legal team will first try to get Mueller to consent to ONLY giving Trump some WRITTEN questions to answer (sort of like what Trump gets from those "brilliant" ass-licking folks at Fox and Friends.).....

MUELLER MUST REFUSE

Then, lawyers will ask for Trump to testify without taking the oath (perjury is a bitch) or for the transcript to be part of the record.

Again, MUELLER MUST REFUSE

Third, lawyers for Trump will threaten Mueller's firing as a last ditch effort to prevent Trump from testifying (the equivalent of Trump digging his own rather spacious grave.)

Fourth.......lawyers will SURELY revert to Executive Privilege, which is the power of the President to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government in pursuit of information or issues relating to the executive.

Fifth, HOWEVER, and as Nixon found out after the SCOTUS affirmed his "executive privilege......an administration is FINISHED of having any legitimacy. and THEN.....FINALLY.......the GOPers in congress will grow some balls and ask Trump to resign and go play golf full-time.

The end may be near......

No he'll plead the 5th like you libs do....and we'll go on......you can run on impeachment and get destroyed

Starr: Mueller needs to look Trump in the eye - CNN Video

He needs to be subpoenaed by the Grand Jury and placed under oath, just like Clinton.
There is no evidence of a crime.
There is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.
There is no connection between Mueller's 'Scooter Libby's and Trump proving any crime was committed.

So why in the hell would he agree to appear under oath before Mueller's hand-picked stacked-deck circus when everyone knows almost all charges stem from 'gottcha questions' and not from crimes that are never proven to have happened?

Mueller has been discredited, proven to have committed crimes in 2009 by covering up Russian crimes and helping them buy Uranium One. His entire committee has been proven to be a scam, a huge conflict of interest, and a tool to 'get Trump' at any cost. F* them - make Mueller prove his case...which he can NOT do.

Democrats also argued Hillary never appeared under oath. There is a good reason for that - she lied her ass off:

GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy reads list of Clinton statements to FBI director, who says they were all false

GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received classified information over her private email. Was that true?"

COMEY:
'That statement was false.'

GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said, 'I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email, there is no classified material.' That was true?"

COMEY:
"There was classified email"

GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?"

COMEY:
"She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state"

GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said all work-related emails were returned to the State Department"

COMEY:
"No, we found thousands that were not returned."

HAD Hillary Clinton ACTUALLY been under oath when she gave those answers to Congress when she went before them she would be in jail RIGHT NOW for Perjury.

Instead, she was allowed to testify WITHOUT BEING under oath because they knew there was no way in hell she could answer honestly and come away Un-scathed (indicted....in shackles...perp-walked out...).

LOL...had she touched a bible and swore to tell the truth she probably would have burned her hand or the Bible would have caught on fire. :p

Clinton, Clinton, Clinton...she lost and Benedict Donald, Putin's president won. You DO NOT know if Mueller has found evidence on conspiracy. Collusion is not a crimes, Conspiracy violation elections laws is. Junior may be the next that is indicted and I will wager you one item.

If Benedict Donald testifies under oath, he will lie. It doesn't matter is he he has too. It doesn't matter if the lied is pertinent. HE WILL LIE AND HE WILL BE IMPEACHED.

Count on it. Mueller knows that and he is waiting to get the Orange Clown under oath. Clinton tried to avoid it and he failed. Treasonous Donald also will try to avoid it and he will fill fail. Consider the reasoning...

A blow job in the WH library vs conspiracy against the United States.

Last edited:
Nah, he can do the Hillary defense....5th, 5th, 5th, 5th, 5th, what is your name....5th, 5th, 5th, where were you born 5th, 5th, 5th, 5th

Moron.....Clinton never pled the 5th....her staff may have, but she never did.....

More likely, Trump would apply the Reagan-defense, "I don't recall",,,,,,Let's see if Trump can break Reagan's record of stating," I don't recall" EIGHTY-EIGHT times. LOL

Nah, he can do the Hillary defense....5th, 5th, 5th, 5th, 5th, what is your name....5th, 5th, 5th, where were you born 5th, 5th, 5th, 5th

Moron.....Clinton never pled the 5th....her staff may have, but she never did.....

More likely, Trump would apply the Reagan-defense, "I don't recall",,,,,,Let's see if Trump can break Reagan's record of stating," I don't recall" EIGHTY-EIGHT times. LOL
pleading the 5th....it's all you got to do!

Ken Starr just got FIRED from Baylor for having rapists on the football team, knowing it, and tolerating it.

Ken Starr's main concern as head of Baylor was beating the Sooners in football...

and, yeah, Ken Starr said Vince Foster was a "suicide."

Ken Starr = no credibility at all

Even better, Trump could utilize this type of "defense'......LOL

file.php

file.php

Actually, the worst nightmare of a Trump deposition under oath, is NOT Trump's (he's too stupid to realize just how much trouble his own big mouth places him in)....the nightmare is for those attorneys he hired who will be entrusted to prep this orange charlatan who has the attention span of a doorknob and the comprehension capabilities of broom closet.

file.php

Actually, the worst nightmare of a Trump deposition under oath, is NOT Trump's (he's too stupid to realize just how much trouble his own big mouth places him in)....the nightmare is for those attorneys he hired who will be entrusted to prep this orange charlatan who has the attention span of a doorknob and the comprehension capabilities of broom closet.
it's easy, he tells Mueller to fuck off..im the president I have more important shit to do.....interview someone else......bingo.....end of story

file.php

it's easy, he tells Mueller to fuck off..im the president I have more important shit to do.....interview someone else......bingo.....end of story
Oh yea, "Executive Time" is really important stuff.

No wonder, Trump donates his salary..........LOL

Here’s a real example from Trump’s schedule this week, via Axios:

On Tuesday, Trump has his first meeting of the day with Chief of Staff John Kelly at 11am. He then has “Executive Time” for an hour followed by an hour lunch in the private dining room. Then it’s another 1 hour 15 minutes of “Executive Time” followed by a 45 minute meeting with National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. Then another 15 minutes of “Executive Time” before Trump takes his last meeting of the day — a 3:45pm meeting with the head of Presidential Personnel Johnny DeStefano — before ending his official day at 4:15pm.

file.php

Lefties like you wouldn't bitch, if he wasn't doing anything......
buh bye Obamacare mandate
Hello Tax cuts
Hello DAPL and Keystone and ANWAR
buh bye to regulations
Hello to 3%+ GDP

I could go on....but lets start with that list

Being a combat vet means nothing. The marines are a low retention service that borrow from everybody as in the Korean the Chicoms also used the slogan Gung ho because it is a Maoist slogan right out of the Little Red Book. Oswald was also a marine vet. would you defend him too?

file.php

Hello Tax cuts
buh bye to regulations
Hello to 3%+ GDP

Obama mandate? It was a GOP idea.

more pipelines? more daily spills.

regulations? Equifax was just one example, we'll see more.. But also, many regulations were already dead

3%+ GDP? get ready for Trump recession

file.php

Hello Tax cuts
buh bye to regulations
Hello to 3%+ GDP

Obama mandate? It was a GOP idea.

more pipelines? more daily spills.

regulations? Equifax was just one example, we'll see more.. But also, many regulations were already dead

3%+ GDP? get ready for Trump recession

cry me a river

I'm sorry who passed it? Obama, Pelosi and Reid with no republicans...you lose...
more pipelines = cheaper gas
regulations = dead

so that's just a small part......it would take too long to list the accomplishments.....but the wall is coming...cant wait to see your faces when it's built.

He needs to be subpoenaed by the Grand Jury and placed under oath, just like Clinton. Since it is impossible for Benedict for tell the truth in a five minute conversation, that will be the end of him.

The "interview" or subpoena is coming sooner than I thought. If Benedict is placed under oath, impeachment is next.
They better be careful about placing him under oath. The Russia investigation could be sidelined by a whole slew of perjury charges.

I thinks he can get in front of Mueller and charm him into believing him. But he doesn't know what Mueller knows. He only needs to make one misleading statement or lie, and it is over. Mueller will not settle for a lawyer's statement, he will not settle for a deposition. He will only settle for s testimony under oath. The firing of Comey and the subsequent lies from Benedict show Mueller the man is dangerously untruthful.

please run on impeachment......please do

but atleast you are really giving the point of this investigation...it was a sham to get trump to try and lie under oath....you cant win at the ballot box....but hey you get him to lie about something stupid and then impeach him......do it I dare you.

Good chance the impeachment will be over by 2020.

He needs to be subpoenaed by the Grand Jury and placed under oath, just like Clinton. Since it is impossible for Benedict for tell the truth in a five minute conversation, that will be the end of him.

The "interview" or subpoena is coming sooner than I thought. If Benedict is placed under oath, impeachment is next.
They better be careful about placing him under oath. The Russia investigation could be sidelined by a whole slew of perjury charges.

I thinks he can get in front of Mueller and charm him into believing him. But he doesn't know what Mueller knows. He only needs to make one misleading statement or lie, and it is over. Mueller will not settle for a lawyer's statement, he will not settle for a deposition. He will only settle for s testimony under oath. The firing of Comey and the subsequent lies from Benedict show Mueller the man is dangerously untruthful.

but atleast you are really giving the point of this investigation...it was a sham to get trump to try and lie under oath....you cant win at the ballot box....but hey you get him to lie about something stupid and then impeach him......do it I dare you.

please run on it this year.......you guys like to put your hopes up for wildly crazy stuff and it blows up in your face.....I bet Clinton goes to jail before Trump is impeached....

please run on it this year.......you guys like to put your hopes up for wildly crazy stuff and it blows up in your face.....I bet Clinton goes to jail before Trump is impeached....

I guess you could be right. After almost 30 years of RWNJs trying, You might get something on Clinton ANY DAY NOW

Forum List

Back