STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

Is there any doubt that Nazis and Slavers professed to be Christian and used that to justify their actions?

Could be. Now, we have the flip side, do we not? Homosexuals forcing people to follow their beliefs and using law to justify their actions.

Be careful who you "back". They could be the modern day version of slavers and Nazi's.

Mark

You meant to say 'demanding the same rights as the rest of us enjoy'.

In the context of this thread, they are pushing their "rights" onto someone else.

Nope. My analogy is correct.

Mark

Not if the law requires them to bake the frikken cake and not if the law does not state 'except gays'.

The state should not be in the business of trying to force the law to have one right trump another.

This is easily done. Simply say that each side has their own right and move on.

Mark

No right should trump any other right.

Mark
what chapter and verse in Mark?

Don't tell me you personally sign every one of your posts "Mark" :facepalm: If so, why & where did you pick up that habit? :eusa_eh:

I have been "signing" my posts since I started posting, over 100,000 posts ago. I believe that in the first forum I ever visited, the handle "Mark" was taken. So, I simply picked "80 zephyr" because it was a car I was working on at the time.

I sign my name for two reasons. I want folks to know who they are talking to, and I want them to know my gender.

Mark

Dot doesn't want anyone knowing whether they are male or female and you'll find that to be the case with some of Dot's friends as well - which is why it is disturbing to them to see you being so open and honest here. You are a painful reminder of what they are not being. (honest)

While they choose not to use their freedom to be open and honest - they also think it is their right to prevent you from using yours to be so. You see the freedom someone else does not have they will never want you to have either. It's a small world where they live. Sad but true.
Project much?

You interweb n00bs are handing-out info to anyone and everyone who happens to visit the page. Do a web search for "safe internet surfing". You're welcome

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Is there any doubt that Nazis and Slavers professed to be Christian and used that to justify their actions?

Could be. Now, we have the flip side, do we not? Homosexuals forcing people to follow their beliefs and using law to justify their actions.

Be careful who you "back". They could be the modern day version of slavers and Nazi's.

Mark

In the context of this thread, they are pushing their "rights" onto someone else.

Mark

Not if the law requires them to bake the frikken cake and not if the law does not state 'except gays'.

The state should not be in the business of trying to force the law to have one right trump another.

Mark

Saying you disagree with a law does not negate that law.

Don't like the law? Work to change it.

Meanwhile, no one has the "right" to decide which laws they will abide by and which they won't.

All of the above is, of course, dependent on what the law actually states.

Last edited:
No, saying you disagree with a law does not negate that law.

Don't like the law? Work to change it.

Meanwhile, no one has the "right" to decide which laws they will abide by and which they won't.

All of the above is, of course, dependent on what the law actually states.

I know, its this weird religiously based sovereign citizen shit again. Where anyone who is religious should be able to ignore any law that they don't like if they don't agree with it. Where religious belief always trump civil law. But they don't think it through.

As if Christianity trumps civil law......so does Sharia.

Mark

Mark

Mark

So....'we don't serve black folks at this lunch counter' is perfectly legit in your estimation?

Mark

By forcing businesses working in the public sector to not discriminate against them for being that way? Not quite the same thing as forcing a belief on someone.

Since when does "business" invalidate a right? If a person has a right to freedom of religion, he has the right to exercise those beliefs in his day to day life.

He is not infringing on a gay couple by not baking them a cake, but they ARE infringing on his rights by using the force of law to compel him to bake one.

I see only one side here acting like the "Nazi's" people are claiming to see, and it isn't the baker.

Mark

So based on religion, what laws couldn't you ignore?

Believer forced to celebrate homosexual unions.

State compares Christian baker to Nazis

The Colorado Civil Rights Commission’s order to a baker to use his artistry to celebrate homosexual unions in violation of his Christian beliefs is under challenge, in part, because a commissioner likened Christians to slavers and Nazis.

On one hand, it's never helpful to toss around hyperbole like this.

On the other hand, this is ironic, since the Nazis used to intimidate people with punishment for expressing their beliefs.

That sure rings a bell.

Maybe we take the Nazi stuff out of our political lexicon for a while, huh?

Mark

By forcing businesses working in the public sector to not discriminate against them for being that way? Not quite the same thing as forcing a belief on someone.

Since when does "business" invalidate a right? If a person has a right to freedom of religion, he has the right to exercise those beliefs in his day to day life.

He is not infringing on a gay couple by not baking them a cake, but they ARE infringing on his rights by using the force of law to compel him to bake one.

I see only one side here acting like the "Nazi's" people are claiming to see, and it isn't the baker.

Mark

Since they passed the anti-discrimination law. Yes, he is discriminating against them by refusing to bake them a cake simply because it will be used in a "Gay Wedding". They are not forcing their belief on him either.

Personally I'd never trust that baker (don't piss off your waiter).

The baker was never called or compared to a Nazi.

By now Christians have to recognize that there is a pogrom against Christians going on in this country. Gays are actively searching out Christian service providers and force them to violate their principles and beliefs. A Christian baker has no business offering wedding cakes as part of their services. Let gays expand their persecution to bakers who don't make wedding cakes at all and force them into labor. When they can't then it will stop.

Funny, this is the only forum I have ever been to that has mentioned my posting style as to my signing my posts.

Why does it bother anyone?

Mark

It only bothers idiots and, ironically, Nazi wannabes... harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person Nazi - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

What better reason to carry on? :)
^ Dummy killed the thread- Godwin's law :lol:

\end thread

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
^^^^^^Dummy tries too hard.....thread title has Nazi in it

\shim

I know, its this weird religiously based sovereign citizen shit again. Where anyone who is religious should be able to ignore any law that they don't like if they don't agree with it. Where religious belief always trump civil law. But they don't think it through.

As if Christianity trumps civil law......so does Sharia.
^ that

By now Christians have to recognize that there is a pogrom against Christians going on in this country. Gays are actively searching out Christian service providers and force them to violate their principles and beliefs. A Christian baker has no business offering wedding cakes as part of their services. Let gays expand their persecution to bakers who don't make wedding cakes at all and force them into labor. When they can't then it will stop.
So stop baking weddings cakes? No one is stopping you. Next up, wedding donuts. Then you can stop baking those as well, and so one, until you bake nothing at all. See ya.

Gays can just buy a cake or donuts and call it a wedding cake or wedding donuts. Buy a cake. It will be put in a box right out of the display case. Problem solved.

The bakery in Persian Square has no problem telling gays they don't make wedding cakes. I was there when a gay couple made their demand. The couple just couldn't do it.

Your turn in the barrel christians! You have perfected it, now get a taste!:badgrin:

Gays can just buy a cake or donuts and call it a wedding cake or wedding donuts. Buy a cake. It will be put in a box right out of the display case. Problem solved.

The bakery in Persian Square has no problem telling gays they don't make wedding cakes. I was there when a gay couple made their demand. The couple just couldn't do it.
I hope then that they didn't actually make wedding cakes. If they did and that was me, I'd rename the shop I won in court Everybody's Bakery, gays welcome.

I hope then that they didn't actually make wedding cakes. If they did and that was me, I'd rename the shop I won in court Everybody's Bakery, gays welcome.

Your choices are thus: either bake the wedding cakes, or don't bake any wedding cakes, or go out of business and serve God by cleaning the toilets in your church? Your call...

Forum List

Back