STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

No right should trump any other right.

Mark
what chapter and verse in Mark?

Don't tell me you personally sign every one of your posts "Mark" :facepalm: If so, why & where did you pick up that habit? :eusa_eh:

I have been "signing" my posts since I started posting, over 100,000 posts ago. I believe that in the first forum I ever visited, the handle "Mark" was taken. So, I simply picked "80 zephyr" because it was a car I was working on at the time.

I sign my name for two reasons. I want folks to know who they are talking to, and I want them to know my gender.

Mark

Dot doesn't want anyone knowing whether they are male or female and you'll find that to be the case with some of Dot's friends as well - which is why it is disturbing to them to see you being so open and honest here. You are a painful reminder of what they are not being. (honest)

While they choose not to use their freedom to be open and honest - they also think it is their right to prevent you from using yours to be so. You see the freedom someone else does not have they will never want you to have either. It's a small world where they live. Sad but true.

Before Rome fell, they used to say let's eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we may die.
I have been "signing" my posts since I started posting, over 100,000 posts ago. I believe that in the first forum I ever visited, the handle "Mark" was taken. So, I simply picked "80 zephyr" because it was a car I was working on at the time.

I sign my name for two reasons. I want folks to know who they are talking to, and I want them to know my gender.

Mark
I don't care if you have a zillion posts on the interwebz, its :gay:Put it in your siggie drama boi.

Funny, this is the only forum I have ever been to that has mentioned my posting style as to my signing my posts.

Why does it bother anyone?

Mark

It doesn't bother me at all. I used to sign mine too, Mark.
You're not helping Mark because you are in the top 5 of the most irritating :banghead: posters here what w/ all your evangelizing :thup:

The top five? Do you have a link for that?

Funny, this is the only forum I have ever been to that has mentioned my posting style as to my signing my posts.

Mark

It only bothers idiots and, ironically, Nazi wannabes... harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person Nazi - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

What better reason to carry on? :)

I think the reason it bothers Dot is because Dot refuses to be identified as a man or a woman. Mark's honesty is disturbing to Dot. That's what I'm picking up. People with something to hide do not like those who have nothing to hide. It puts them off.

Mark

Don't tell me you personally sign every one of your posts "Mark" :facepalm: If so, why & where did you pick up that habit? :eusa_eh:

Mark
He'll lose.

Anyone that is attracted to someone of the same gender is the loser.

I've never met more miserable people in my life. There is such a demonic stronghold on people involved with the practice of homosexuality. It's truly sad because wherever you find it you find vile language, enmity, strife, violence, liars, false accusations, judging others, calling evil good and good evil, hatred of God and blasphemers of those who do good,imposing their will on others - you name it - it's there.

Mark

It only bothers idiots and, ironically, Nazi wannabes... harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person Nazi - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

What better reason to carry on? :)

I think the reason it bothers Dot is because Dot refuses to be identified as a man or a woman. Mark's honesty is disturbing to Dot. That's what I'm picking up. People with something to hide do not like those who have nothing to hide. It puts them off.
Makes sense to me. "Shim" can't be even honest or open about that....silly attention whore

Mark
I don't care if you have a zillion posts on the interwebz, its :gay:Put it in your siggie drama boi.

Mark

I'm good with it, some people of the board bitches might whine about it. I usually ignore those control freaks.

Is there any doubt that Nazis and Slavers professed to be Christian and used that to justify their actions?

Is there any doubt that Nazis and Slavers professed to be Christian and used that to justify their actions?

Could be. Now, we have the flip side, do we not? Homosexuals forcing people to follow their beliefs and using law to justify their actions.

Be careful who you "back". They could be the modern day version of slavers and Nazi's.

Mark

Mark

Mark
He'll lose.

I've never met more miserable people in my life. There is such a demonic stronghold on people involved with the practice of homosexuality. It's truly sad because wherever you find it you find vile language, enmity, strife, violence, liars, false accusations, judging others, calling evil good and good evil, hatred of God and blasphemers of those who do good,imposing their will on others - you name it - it's there.

At least you are not broad brushing or anything. Good grief.

Last edited:

Could be. Now, we have the flip side, do we not? Homosexuals forcing people to follow their beliefs and using law to justify their actions.

Be careful who you "back". They could be the modern day version of slavers and Nazi's.

Mark

You meant to say 'demanding the same rights as the rest of us enjoy'.

Like it or lump it, gays are protected by Colorado's Public Accommodation Laws. I've made my position on PA laws quite plain in the past but until the law gets changed or tossed I do not think there is much legal recourse for the baker in this case.

Mark

Mark
He'll lose.

At least you are not broad brushing or anything. Good greif.

Not to mention that its simply not true.

Mark

By forcing businesses working in the public sector to not discriminate against them for being that way? Not quite the same thing as forcing a belief on someone.

Mark

In the context of this thread, they are pushing their "rights" onto someone else.

Nope. My analogy is correct.

Mark

Mark

In the context of this thread, they are pushing their "rights" onto someone else.

Nope. My analogy is correct.

Mark

Not if the law requires them to bake the frikken cake and not if the law does not state 'except gays'.

Mark

By forcing businesses working in the public sector to not discriminate against them for being that way? Not quite the same thing as forcing a belief on someone.

Since when does "business" invalidate a right? If a person has a right to freedom of religion, he has the right to exercise those beliefs in his day to day life.

He is not infringing on a gay couple by not baking them a cake, but they ARE infringing on his rights by using the force of law to compel him to bake one.

I see only one side here acting like the "Nazi's" people are claiming to see, and it isn't the baker.

Mark

Forum List

Back