🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Rep.: Charleston victims 'waited to be shot'

I know some other people who don't need to have political careers....
FNXDh.jpg

"Something tells me this guy's political career is about to end."

Likely not.

The notion that the victims in Charleston were somehow 'responsible' for their own murders is a popular theme among many white conservatives, who are hostile to debate concerning racism in America.

I am sure that will be the narrative USMB pushes tomorrow.

Likely not.

The notion that the victims in Charleston were somehow 'responsible' for their own murders is a popular theme among many white conservatives, who are hostile to debate concerning racism in America.
You think the only racism is white. You're wrong.

Likely not.

So you think that justifies saying it was the victim's fault?

Likely not.

Is that what I said, asshole? Is putting words in other people's mouths the only debating tactic you have?

Likely not.

Is that what I said, asshole? Is putting words in other people's mouths the only debating tactic you have?

Trust me. I wouldn't put anything in that nasty hole. No telling who or what has been there before. The thread is about a jerk saying the victims should, or could have prevented their deaths. Who knows what silly crap you are talking about.

Likely not.

Trust me. I wouldn't put anything in that nasty hole. No telling who or what has been there before. The thread is about a jerk saying the victims should, or could have prevented their deaths. Who knows what silly crap you are talking about.
Yeah, in other words deliberately misrepresenting someone else's position IS all you've got. Thanks, dickhead.

Likely not.

Yeah, in other words deliberately misrepresenting someone else's position IS all you've got. Thanks, dickhead.

Perhaps you would like to clarify what you said, and how it relates to the subject at hand.

In court this would be called supposition, I believe. But I tend to think there's goo merit to this guy's p.o.v. even if it wasn't the politically great thing to say.

Perhaps you would like to clarify what you said, and how it relates to the subject at hand.
If you had a brain it wouldn't need to be explained to you.

Pol Charleston victims waited their turn to be shot - CNNPolitics.com

"I deeply regret using those words and giving that impression," he said. "My view, which I was clumsily trying to express, was that it is painfully regrettable that someone was not able to intervene in this demented killer's life to stop him right up to the moment he squeezed the trigger.

I am not sure what he sorry about. All the RW loons on the board said he has nothing to be sorry about. Just another republican loon making another republican stupid statement.

What do you think RWers? Why is he apologizing now?

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID....

oh goody, now you all can sleep tonight

thank goodness:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Strom Thurmond's son, in the legislature of SC, has called for the folding up and putting away the flag forever on state property.

Finally, some redemption in a family that is very much in need of it.

Pol Charleston victims waited their turn to be shot - CNNPolitics.com

"I deeply regret using those words and giving that impression," he said. "My view, which I was clumsily trying to express, was that it is painfully regrettable that someone was not able to intervene in this demented killer's life to stop him right up to the moment he squeezed the trigger.

I am not sure what he sorry about. All the RW loons on the board said he has nothing to be sorry about. Just another republican loon making another republican stupid statement.

What do you think RWers? Why is he apologizing now?

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID....
No, you can't. All I can do is apologize for the far RW buttholes here and reassert we in the mainstream of the party are doing our best to force these asses out.

If you had a brain it wouldn't need to be explained to you.
However, it DOES take a brain to explain it. So....................?

I think it was proven that ISN'T what he actually said. but you know we are all suppose to get bent over every little thing someone says in a STATE we don't LIVE in, even if they are just a Republican dog catcher.

Forum List

Back