States full of good, REAL Americans sue to end DACA.

Yes, then that way you can have open borders and this country will too will turn into a shithole.

You are the shithole who is turning this country into a shithole. DACA recipients are more American than you are.

Haha...what the fuck kind of whack-job metric are you using?

American voters support DACA overwhelmingly. Every sub-group supports DAAC overwhelmingly. From a Sept 2017 Fox poll.

Support citizenship for DACA recipients.
Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

You are the whack jobs in this country.

Fox News Poll: September 28, 2017
Ungrateful fks illegally here. send them back to their country. They love that flag and not the US Flag. I saw em at the top of the fence with their home country flag. seemed they were showing how proud they were of it. then go there. This country has an American flag, and if they truly felt this was their saving grace land, then they should be waving an American Flag. You leftist fks don't get to make the call.

You racist pig. I supported Ronald Reagan and he would have nothing to do with Trump. You are the far right looney tune here. Fuckers like you use the flag to spew your hatred. You are the ones dishonoring the flag.
how you figure racist dufus? I am protecting my country from invasion of unregistered humans that affect my family's life. I am allowed to stand up freely and announce my country is a country with borders and within those borders anyone illegally here must be removed. That isn't racist. you're a pig cause you spout that nonsense. deport them all.

it's sad you think that shit works today.

You don't become a citizen of this country by sneaking in and proving you are a model citizen. Imagine the chaos if that were the method we used.

The United States is one of the most generous countries in the world when it comes to sharing our land with outsiders. We allow over a million immigrants into this country ever year. What other country does that? It's just that we have a way and method to do this orderly because hundreds of millions would love to come here.

The United States is like the best restaurant in town. You have to have a reservation and still wait in line because of the crowd.

The United States is a horrible restaurant because of the hate people like you push. People like you demean this country. People who have made a life for themselves in this country should be allowed to stay.

Tryning to secure your country is not hate, it's patriotism. Trying to destroy this country by allowing anybody in is hate--hate of their country.

You dare to use the word patriotism to justify hate. Even the REPUBLICAN AG of Tennessee has praised DACA recipients. They have to have either a job or be in training. That is a Republican idea yet Republicans deign to appeal to far right white supremacists. DACA recipients should be Republicans yet Republicans drive them away.
I don't care who on the republican side says such shit. It's just pure shit.

You are pure SHIT.
I'm a proud american piece of shit.

you think name calling is something neat. It isn't. you just look foolish. but again, you are a leftist.

Call me racist all you fking want. It has no value since you've trashed its true meaning.

Yes, then that way you can have open borders and this country will too will turn into a shithole.

You are the shithole who is turning this country into a shithole. DACA recipients are more American than you are.

American voters support DACA overwhelmingly. Every sub-group supports DAAC overwhelmingly. From a Sept 2017 Fox poll.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

Yes, these polls are all around. But what I would love to see is a poll of how many Americans that know what DACA even is. Nobody wants to look stupid, so when people are asked this question, they don't want to appear ignorant when giving an answer.

Typical far right wing trash. Anyone who disagrees does not know what they are talking about. The stupid people in this country are the ones who support Trump. That means you.

It is amusing you calling people stupid who read the constitution. No you are the stupid one and supports a dictator/ anarchy

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

Yes, these polls are all around. But what I would love to see is a poll of how many Americans that know what DACA even is. Nobody wants to look stupid, so when people are asked this question, they don't want to appear ignorant when giving an answer.

Typical far right wing trash. Anyone who disagrees does not know what they are talking about. The stupid people in this country are the ones who support Trump. That means you.
:itsok::lame2:

Remind us please of what a "good REAL American" is? Why are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia somehow "special"?

Well, being “American” is often a behavioral thing, a state of mind that you definitely wouldn’t understand.
Illegals and barely legal anchor babies here by illegal means are definitely NOT real Americans. What else can I teach you?
Nothing..you can teach nothing..because you are wrong--if you are a citizen..you are an American--there are no such things as 'real' Americans as opposed to 'fake' Americans. It's a Right wing cultural dog whistle..nothing more.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

Ungrateful fks illegally here. send them back to their country. They love that flag and not the US Flag. I saw em at the top of the fence with their home country flag. seemed they were showing how proud they were of it. then go there. This country has an American flag, and if they truly felt this was their saving grace land, then they should be waving an American Flag. You leftist fks don't get to make the call.

You racist pig. I supported Ronald Reagan and he would have nothing to do with Trump. You are the far right looney tune here. Fuckers like you use the flag to spew your hatred. You are the ones dishonoring the flag.
how you figure racist dufus? I am protecting my country from invasion of unregistered humans that affect my family's life. I am allowed to stand up freely and announce my country is a country with borders and within those borders anyone illegally here must be removed. That isn't racist. you're a pig cause you spout that nonsense. deport them all.

"invasion of unregistered humans"--an interesting turn of phrase..which says it all. No, you may be racist..I don't know...and would be hard put to judge---but that you are a sad excuse for a human being...who has sold his empathy for a hand full of empty rhetoric...is beyond doubt.

I would deport all illegals..I've said it many times..difference is..I'd then let about half back in under guest worker visas--with little or no wait...expedite those who have made a productive, lawful life here.

I do think that there are many who have serious issues with the brown skin..and the brown culture...and use the illegal immigration issue as a cover...

Are you one of them?

Last edited:
why are we racist exactly? how does honoring our country against intrusion into our country, racist exactly? splain lucy.

With your logic, the entire planet is racist. you know every country has a border that is protected? right? what a fking loser.

I think most of you would be happier here:
American Renaissance

Or here:
Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053" />

Nirvana baby, and no "snowflakes" to get in the way of your true feelings. :wink:

WPWW_Celtic_Cross.jpg

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

"invasion of unregistered humans"--an interesting turn of phrase..which says it all. No, you may be racist..I don't know...and would be hard put to judge---but that you are a sad excuse for a human being...who has sold his empathy for a hand full of empty rhetoric...is beyond doubt.

I would deport all illegals..I've said it many times..difference is..I'd then let about half back in under guest worker visas--with little or no wait...expedite those who have made a productive, lawful life here.

I do think that there are many who have serious issues with the brown skin..and the brown culture...and use the illegal immigration issue as a cover...

Are you one of them?
ahh look at this lefturd trying to denigrate my citizenship. hey fktard, I don't care about your rhetoric of hate to american citizens, or the losers who invaded my country. I have a country and it has borders. You want to live in a no borders kind of country, go find one and move.

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
7 states sue to end DACA, potentially scrambling its legal future - CNNPolitics
Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
Thank god for the electoral college
Where the minority holds the majority as a hostage ? Electoral college is for the 17th century. Now the useless part of america is teying to pull the productive majority back....wonderful!!!

And you wonder why real Americans have finally had enough of this immigration bullshit. We LET a few of you Ragheads in...then you badmouth and seek to change our system and the many things which make America the place all you filthy fucks want to migrate to. You really should just shut your fucking mouth, enjoy your free ride at the back of the bus.
Still makes more than most American born folks and live in one of the most expensive zip codes. I dont know what you talking about. Most of my immigrant friends are in the top 10% (doctors, lawyers, investors, business owners....). They are also Americans and they are entitled to voice their opinion and help this country move forward Mr saulty racist.

It's funny that white pride is racist while black pride is forwarding a noble proposal

why are we racist exactly? how does honoring our country against intrusion into our country, racist exactly? splain lucy.

With your logic, the entire planet is racist. you know every country has a border that is protected? right? what a fking loser.

I think most of you would be happier here:
American Renaissance

Or here:
Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053" />

Nirvana baby, and no "snowflakes" to get in the way of your true feelings. :wink:

WPWW_Celtic_Cross.jpg
look at the righteous lefturd thinking her words are important or hurting my feelings. turd, you're just that, a turd. i spit at fowl like you. I'm white and I'm proud of it. deal with it loser.

I'm a real American, proud of it and DACA is illegal.

BTW, just so you get some education from this discussion, a snowflake is a millennial lefturd. Just so you know.

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.

It is not good people. It is hateful reps who cater to the far right. I notice 1 state has not joined. Tennessee.

This is what the Tennessee AG said last year when he withdrew from the suit.
"Many of the DACA recipients, some of whose records I reviewed, have outstanding
accomplishments and laudable ambitions, which if achieved, will be of great benefit and service to our country," Slatery said. "They have an appreciation for the opportunities afforded them by our country."

I agree 100%. The Republican Party under Trump needs to die.

You don't become a citizen of this country by sneaking in and proving you are a model citizen. Imagine the chaos if that were the method we used.

The United States is one of the most generous countries in the world when it comes to sharing our land with outsiders. We allow over a million immigrants into this country ever year. What other country does that? It's just that we have a way and method to do this orderly because hundreds of millions would love to come here.

The United States is like the best restaurant in town. You have to have a reservation and still wait in line because of the crowd.

The United States is a horrible restaurant because of the hate people like you push. People like you demean this country. People who have made a life for themselves in this country should be allowed to stay.

A man robs a bank for $250k...never gets caught...he’s apprehended years later...do we prosecute him and take the $250k back...or do we look the other way, not prosecute, let him keep the $250k and essentially reward him?
I know, I know....totally different right?

LMAO

Not years later, well, just five. But after that, damn skippy--we FORGET ABOUT IT. The man is free and clear as is the money. The statute of limitations for bank robbery under federal jurisdiction is five years.

Now, I just started in this thread but I hope to God somebody has already caught this.

Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
Where the minority holds the majority as a hostage ? Electoral college is for the 17th century. Now the useless part of america is teying to pull the productive majority back....wonderful!!!

And you wonder why real Americans have finally had enough of this immigration bullshit. We LET a few of you Ragheads in...then you badmouth and seek to change our system and the many things which make America the place all you filthy fucks want to migrate to. You really should just shut your fucking mouth, enjoy your free ride at the back of the bus.
Still makes more than most American born folks and live in one of the most expensive zip codes. I dont know what you talking about. Most of my immigrant friends are in the top 10% (doctors, lawyers, investors, business owners....). They are also Americans and they are entitled to voice their opinion and help this country move forward Mr saulty racist.
How many friends is that? about ten out of 11 million? yeah you got that representation down to spout off numbers for sure. Not. typical leftist nat with no patriotism for their country. useless. Or an illegal that thinks she has rights. hahahaahahahaahaha

DACA is illegal.

It is not good people. It is hateful reps who cater to the far right. I notice 1 state has not joined. Tennessee.

"Many of the DACA recipients, some of whose records I reviewed, have outstanding
accomplishments and laudable ambitions, which if achieved, will be of great benefit and service to our country," Slatery said. "They have an appreciation for the opportunities afforded them by our country."

A man robs a bank for $250k...never gets caught...he’s apprehended years later...do we prosecute him and take the $250k back...or do we look the other way, not prosecute, let him keep the $250k and essentially reward him?

LMAO

Not years later, well, just five. But after that, damn skippy--we FORGET ABOUT IT. The man is free and clear as is the money. The statute of limitations for bank robbery under federal jurisdiction is five years.

Now, I just started in this thread but I hope to God somebody has already caught this.
so poindexter, why did they continue to look for the DB Cooper dude? me thinks you need a drink.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

Are you one of them?
ahh look at this lefturd trying to denigrate my citizenship. hey fktard, I don't care about your rhetoric of hate to american citizens, or the losers who invaded my country. I have a country and it has borders. You want to live in a no borders kind of country, go find one and move.
Not fery smart, are you? nothing I said even addressed Borders...now did it? I simple pointed out the many flaws in your argument--my family has been here for 200 years on one side..and 300+ on the other...LOL..the Spanish side. I went to war to show my respect for my country. You?

The thing is..legal immigration--is, well, legal. Sub-par IQ's such as yourself have constantly tried to conflate the legal vs the illegal immigrant.

Only fools buy that argument....and it usually is a strong indication of cultural bigotry when someone tries to make it.

It's funny that white pride is racist while black pride is forwarding a noble proposal
It's funny that the only people that care are bigots..on either side.

Most of us..regardless of color or culture..do not get up in the morning and define ourselves by color or culture. We just go about our life...sidestepping the piles of shit that are purveyors of hate and discontent.

LMAO

so poindexter, why did they continue to look for the DB Cooper dude? me thinks you need a drink.

Hijacking an airplane has no statute of limitations...

LMAO

Nope.
What does 'tolling' the statute of limitations mean?

Are you one of them?
Not fery smart, are you? nothing I said even addressed Borders...now did it? I simple pointed out the many flaws in your argument--my family has been here for 200 years on one side..and 300+ on the other...LOL..the Spanish side. I went to war to show my respect for my country. You?

The thing is..legal immigration--is, well, legal. Sub-par IQ's such as yourself have constantly tried to conflate the legal vs the illegal immigrant.

Only fools buy that argument....and it usually is a strong indication of cultural bigotry when someone tries to make it.
actually illegal is illegal, no matter how you wish to spin your fascism. And illegals aren't immigrants, they are aliens so there is no comparison. sorry jack, just a fact.

And I am an American, not an immigrant.. Nor are you an immigrant .

How many friends is that? about ten out of 11 million? yeah you got that representation down to spout off numbers for sure. Not. typical leftist nat with no patriotism for their country. useless. Or an illegal that thinks she has rights. hahahaahahahaahaha

DACA is illegal.
You are correct..at this time...but...it will be legal..soon. Tell..if that happens..will you still call them illegals?

Forum List

Back