States full of good, REAL Americans sue to end DACA.

I am not impressed by 7 backwards states. I doubt this is being pushed by the people. It is being pushed by racists and representatives are kowtowing to the far right. The Republican Party of Trump needs to die.,

Yes, then that way you can have open borders and this country will too will turn into a shithole.

You are the shithole who is turning this country into a shithole. DACA recipients are more American than you are.

Haha...what the fuck kind of whack-job metric are you using?

American voters support DACA overwhelmingly. Every sub-group supports DAAC overwhelmingly. From a Sept 2017 Fox poll.

Support citizenship for DACA recipients.
Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

You are the whack jobs in this country.

Fox News Poll: September 28, 2017
Ungrateful fks illegally here. send them back to their country. They love that flag and not the US Flag. I saw em at the top of the fence with their home country flag. seemed they were showing how proud they were of it. then go there. This country has an American flag, and if they truly felt this was their saving grace land, then they should be waving an American Flag. You leftist fks don't get to make the call.

On my way to work today I saw several Irish and Italian flag stickers on cars. Send them back?

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
7 states sue to end DACA, potentially scrambling its legal future - CNNPolitics
Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
No the shithole states are the ones people are fleeing at a breakneck speed...New York,New Jersey,California,Illinois.
I wish they were....freeways are jammed. Keep on lying to yourself.

10 million disgusting wetbacks stuffed in a relatively small area...all rushing to those free doctors appointments will clog a few freeways.
Look around, tell me how many REAL Americans you see driving in this shithole...it’s nothing but anchor babies, illegals and ragheads.

They haven’t reopened stormfront for you losers?

Still bothered by truth huh?
That’s plain fucking weird...sack up bud.

I am not impressed by 7 backwards states. I doubt this is being pushed by the people. It is being pushed by racists and representatives are kowtowing to the far right. The Republican Party of Trump needs to die.,

Yes, then that way you can have open borders and this country will too will turn into a shithole.

You are the shithole who is turning this country into a shithole. DACA recipients are more American than you are.

American voters support DACA overwhelmingly. Every sub-group supports DAAC overwhelmingly. From a Sept 2017 Fox poll.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

Ungrateful fks illegally here. send them back to their country. They love that flag and not the US Flag. I saw em at the top of the fence with their home country flag. seemed they were showing how proud they were of it. then go there. This country has an American flag, and if they truly felt this was their saving grace land, then they should be waving an American Flag. You leftist fks don't get to make the call.

utter bullshit.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

On my way to work today I saw several Irish and Italian flag stickers on cars. Send them back?

Are they throwing dirty diapers and Modello cans out car windows and on our beaches?
Are more than half on the taxpayer tit?
Do they work for shit wages and take jobs from REAL Americans?
Do they speak our language?
Do they seek to change America?
Are they loitering in Home Depot parking lots and pissing in public?
Do they have litters of anchor babies and send taxpayers the invoice?
Use your head bud....nobody has ever really given two shits about good, decent immigrants...it’s your beloved, filthy, indecent, thirdworlder cockroaches we want nothing to do with.

Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
No the shithole states are the ones people are fleeing at a breakneck speed...New York,New Jersey,California,Illinois.

10 million disgusting wetbacks stuffed in a relatively small area...all rushing to those free doctors appointments will clog a few freeways.
Look around, tell me how many REAL Americans you see driving in this shithole...it’s nothing but anchor babies, illegals and ragheads.

Still bothered by truth huh?

You are the last person who would know what that is.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

utter bullshit.

Yep, looks like “utter bullshit”. Haha
Caravan-672x372.jpg

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

No answer, I see.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

depends on whether they are US citizens or not. See citizens can fly whatever the fk they want to.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

utter bullshit.

Caravan-672x372.jpg
Dude, how do you think Mexicans would feel if you and I took the American Flag to Mexico and waved it around whooping it up? Really, who the fk do these people think we are?

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

utter bullshit.

Caravan-672x372.jpg
Dude, how do you think Mexicans would feel if you and I took the American Flag to Mexico and waved it around whooping it up? Really, who the fk do these people think we are?

We’d be murdered in that disgusting shithole...for sure.
Unfortunately all the worlds cockroaches know that America is full of ignorant, lowlife, bleeding heart fools whom love to decide how other people’s money gets spent.

Funny how we are expected to accept settled science while settled and long standing laws are capriciously found to be suddenly unconstitutional

One has nothing to do with the other. But, whatever.
On the contrary when you are writing laws on bogus science

Science is based on wait for it...science. So, why would you compare updating scientific theories with our laws? Because you have fee fees that climate change isn't happening has nothing to do with gun laws.
Object is deconstruction of science and law to deconstruct our society.....any fool can see that.....most of the nation's problems can be traced to an unwillingness to enforce a law, which is then absurdly construed to mean we need more laws

Funny how we are expected to accept settled science while settled and long standing laws are capriciously found to be suddenly unconstitutional

Science is based on wait for it...science. So, why would you compare updating scientific theories with our laws? Because you have fee fees that climate change isn't happening has nothing to do with gun laws.
Object is deconstruction of science and law to deconstruct our society.....any fool can see that.....most of the nation's problems can be traced to an unwillingness to enforce a law, which is then absurdly construed to mean we need more laws

Brother, you're trying to put two things together that are no the same.

Same process in each in service to common goal

Well, no. It's not the same process, at all.

Well, no. It's not the same process, at all.
Yes....yes it is ......got anything else

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.

They don't have to USMB has become over the last year a white supremacist haven.

It is not good people. It is hateful reps who cater to the far right. I notice 1 state has not joined. Tennessee.

This is what the Tennessee AG said last year when he withdrew from the suit.
"Many of the DACA recipients, some of whose records I reviewed, have outstanding
accomplishments and laudable ambitions, which if achieved, will be of great benefit and service to our country," Slatery said. "They have an appreciation for the opportunities afforded them by our country."

I agree 100%. The Republican Party under Trump needs to die.

You don't become a citizen of this country by sneaking in and proving you are a model citizen. Imagine the chaos if that were the method we used.

The United States is one of the most generous countries in the world when it comes to sharing our land with outsiders. We allow over a million immigrants into this country ever year. What other country does that? It's just that we have a way and method to do this orderly because hundreds of millions would love to come here.

The United States is like the best restaurant in town. You have to have a reservation and still wait in line because of the crowd.

The United States is a horrible restaurant because of the hate people like you push. People like you demean this country. People who have made a life for themselves in this country should be allowed to stay.

A man robs a bank for $250k...never gets caught...he’s apprehended years later...do we prosecute him and take the $250k back...or do we look the other way, not prosecute, let him keep the $250k and essentially reward him?
I know, I know....totally different right?

Totally stupid. No one has committed any violence against anyone. These people have grown up as Americans and are more American than you are.

It is not good people. It is hateful reps who cater to the far right. I notice 1 state has not joined. Tennessee.

This is what the Tennessee AG said last year when he withdrew from the suit.
"Many of the DACA recipients, some of whose records I reviewed, have outstanding
accomplishments and laudable ambitions, which if achieved, will be of great benefit and service to our country," Slatery said. "They have an appreciation for the opportunities afforded them by our country."

I agree 100%. The Republican Party under Trump needs to die.

You don't become a citizen of this country by sneaking in and proving you are a model citizen. Imagine the chaos if that were the method we used.

The United States is one of the most generous countries in the world when it comes to sharing our land with outsiders. We allow over a million immigrants into this country ever year. What other country does that? It's just that we have a way and method to do this orderly because hundreds of millions would love to come here.

The United States is like the best restaurant in town. You have to have a reservation and still wait in line because of the crowd.

The United States is a horrible restaurant because of the hate people like you push. People like you demean this country. People who have made a life for themselves in this country should be allowed to stay.
Yes but they need to go to the back of the line

Americans do not agree with you.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

Are they throwing dirty diapers and Modello cans out car windows and on our beaches?
Are more than half on the taxpayer tit?
Do they work for shit wages and take jobs from REAL Americans?
Do they speak our language?
Do they seek to change America?
Are they loitering in Home Depot parking lots and pissing in public?
Do they have litters of anchor babies and send taxpayers the invoice?
Use your head bud....nobody has ever really given two shits about good, decent immigrants...it’s your beloved, filthy, indecent, thirdworlder cockroaches we want nothing to do with.

Damn you just described all the red necks that do all of that on vacation on the pristine beaches of Florida not to mention they trash the condo's they rent for a week.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

So, illegal is illegal.
Quit pandering to the parasites

You are the one who is pandering to hateful right wing parasites. You clearly have no idea what the word illegal is.

Forum List

Back