🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

States sue to rein in Obama's illegal amnesty

This lawsuit is nothing more than a handjob to those in the base who are too stupid to know it's bullshit.

This lawsuit is nothing more than a handjob to those in the base who are too stupid to know it's bullshit.
Only Obama knee padders take that view. These are the same people who assured us cases against Obamacare were going nowhere. After all, "it was the law!"

Only Obama knee padders take that view. These are the same people who assured us cases against Obamacare were going nowhere. After all, "it was the law!"

No, it's just that some of us aren't crippled with Obama Derangement Syndrome, and also have a basic understanding of how the separation of powers works in our government. Just because I don't like Obama's actions does not make it unconstitutional.

No, it's just that some of us aren't crippled with Obama Derangement Syndrome, and also have a basic understanding of how the separation of powers works in our government. Just because I don't like Obama's actions does not make it unconstitutional.
You clearly do not undestand that only Congress can make laws.

For all those in the Leftisphere on their knees with their lips wrapped around Obama's big, black.........I just wonder what it's going to take before you start holding him accountable? When he does away with elections by EO and declares himself king? I'm beginning to think you sycophants will defend him no matter what he does.

States have no standing to sue on federal EO.

Cases will be summarily dismissed.

What a sick individual you are to make the claim you have on this post. It also shows your immaturity.
images

family.gif

I posted here several times that states would take the lead in overturning Obama's illegal executive order. Looks like I was right. Again.
The First Big Legal Challenge to Obama s Immigration Directive - Yahoo News
For all those in the Leftisphere on their knees with their lips wrapped around Obama's big, black.........I just wonder what it's going to take before you start holding him accountable? When he does away with elections by EO and declares himself king? I'm beginning to think you sycophants will defend him no matter what he does.

Mike and the Rab and folks like them are simply recognized by 99% of America as insane. The states have no standings to sue on federal EO authority.

amnesty grants full pardon ... that's not the case with the EO issued by Obama.

What's to figure out, lowlife scum liberals already take a huge chunk of what I earn and they still want more. Meanwhile their base of moochers and sponges are sucking up the welfare.

"Liberals" take it, eh? Not people on welfare in red states? Not Big corporations who pay very little taxes and stick you with fixing the infrastructure? Not pie-in-the-sky politicians and their bleeding heart, knee-jerk trillion dollar wars???

Right, you keep on repeating that and eventually it will all come true.

Ah let me score your post, yes liberals take it, dishonest liberal talking point, wrong, wrong, and correct but half dishonest. Dude pull the liberal talking points IV out of your arm and drink lots of water to flush that out of your system.

And it’s also untrue — as claimed in a graphic widely circulated by email and in social media postings — that the debt has increased more under Obama than under all previous 43 presidents combined. In fact, as of Jan. 31, 2012, the rise under Obama had yet to surpass the rise under his predecessor, George W. Bush.
The figures in that graphic are pure fabrications, as anyone can easily confirm by plugging Obama’s inauguration date — Jan. 20, 2009 — in the Treasury Department’s handy “debt to the penny” website. That shows the nation’s total debt stood at $10.6 trillion on the day Obama took office (not $6.3 trillion), and it had increased to nearly $15.4 trillion by the end of January 2012 — a rise of more than $4.7 trillion in just over three years (not $6.5 trillion).

What other president increased the debt by nearly $5 trillion in 3 years?

But, no problem. When Obama leaves office, we simply tack on the deficit from the Republican's first year in office to Obama's total debt increase and compare it to all the others. Anyone want to take the losing position that it will not be bigger than all the others?

very friendly Republicans ... When President Bush had been in office 1,889 days, he had signed 1,091 bills and vetoed zero.
How many spending bills has Obama vetoed?

A tax and spend puke liberal veto a spending bill? LMAO!

Obama made the Bush tax cuts permanent, and idiots like you still can't figure taxes out.
Tje Bush tax cuts expired over a year ago.

Libs constantly talk out their ass on the Bush tax cuts, watch me discombobulate them...so libs you foamed at the mouth for years saying the Bush's tax cuts were for 'the rich' now you are seriously trying to tell us Obama made the Bush tax cuts for the rich permanent? lmao!

Obama made the Bush tax cuts permanent, and idiots like you still can't figure taxes out.

What's to figure out, lowlife scum liberals already take a huge chunk of what I earn and they still want more. Meanwhile their base of moochers and sponges are sucking up the welfare.

whats to figure out? .. see, exactly what I'm talking about, you're braindead. Those low life libs are taxing you using a Republican President's tax laws.. .. you're just too stupid to know it.

You mad bro? You already used "idiot" and "stupid" and "brain dead" what's next? Go ahead get it out of your system. I have always been curious why liberals are so angry and filled with hate and venom. When you are ready to have a rational discussion let me know.

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT ... pssssssssssst, for the 10,000th time IM NOT A LIBERAL, you're just a moron .. a rational discussion totally escapes your ability

Son if it walks like a liberal and talks like a liberal its a liberal. Maybe you just don't realize you are a liberal. For example liberals are notorious for flinging insults at people when they have no rational response in a discussion. They try to frame their opponents as dumb, uneducated, stupid, moron, that's classic progressive liberal, sound familiar?

The only surprise would be if terrorists weren't planning to take advantage of our lack of border security.

apparently you are in need of educating yourself with the EO ... accountability criteria is in place, if not met, deportation follows ...

now that DHS will be doing background checks on 5 million people, and doing accountability tests on those same 5 million people every 3 years making sure they aren't criminals and they pay their taxes, DHS needs to go ... just ask any RW'r.

"Liberals" take it, eh? Not people on welfare in red states? Not Big corporations who pay very little taxes and stick you with fixing the infrastructure? Not pie-in-the-sky politicians and their bleeding heart, knee-jerk trillion dollar wars???

Right, you keep on repeating that and eventually it will all come true.

Ah let me score your post, yes liberals take it, dishonest liberal talking point, wrong, wrong, and correct but half dishonest. Dude pull the liberal talking points IV out of your arm and drink lots of water to flush that out of your system.

And it’s also untrue — as claimed in a graphic widely circulated by email and in social media postings — that the debt has increased more under Obama than under all previous 43 presidents combined. In fact, as of Jan. 31, 2012, the rise under Obama had yet to surpass the rise under his predecessor, George W. Bush.
The figures in that graphic are pure fabrications, as anyone can easily confirm by plugging Obama’s inauguration date — Jan. 20, 2009 — in the Treasury Department’s handy “debt to the penny” website. That shows the nation’s total debt stood at $10.6 trillion on the day Obama took office (not $6.3 trillion), and it had increased to nearly $15.4 trillion by the end of January 2012 — a rise of more than $4.7 trillion in just over three years (not $6.5 trillion).

What other president increased the debt by nearly $5 trillion in 3 years?

But, no problem. When Obama leaves office, we simply tack on the deficit from the Republican's first year in office to Obama's total debt increase and compare it to all the others. Anyone want to take the losing position that it will not be bigger than all the others?

How many spending bills has Obama vetoed?

A tax and spend puke liberal veto a spending bill? LMAO!

Tje Bush tax cuts expired over a year ago.

Libs constantly talk out their ass on the Bush tax cuts, watch me discombobulate them...so libs you foamed at the mouth for years saying the Bush's tax cuts were for 'the rich' now you are seriously trying to tell us Obama made the Bush tax cuts for the rich permanent? lmao!

whats to figure out? .. see, exactly what I'm talking about, you're braindead. Those low life libs are taxing you using a Republican President's tax laws.. .. you're just too stupid to know it.

You mad bro? You already used "idiot" and "stupid" and "brain dead" what's next? Go ahead get it out of your system. I have always been curious why liberals are so angry and filled with hate and venom. When you are ready to have a rational discussion let me know.

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT ... pssssssssssst, for the 10,000th time IM NOT A LIBERAL, you're just a moron .. a rational discussion totally escapes your ability

Son if it walks like a liberal and talks like a liberal its a liberal. Maybe you just don't realize you are a liberal. For example liberals are notorious for flinging insults at people when they have no rational response in a discussion. They try to frame their opponents as dumb, uneducated, stupid, moron, that's classic progressive liberal, sound familiar?

The only surprise would be if terrorists weren't planning to take advantage of our lack of border security.

apparently you are in need of educating yourself with the EO ... accountability criteria is in place, if not met, deportation follows ...

Few of the millions of illegal future Democrats meet the qualifications for immigrating to the U.S. legally, so get to deporting them.

now that DHS will be doing background checks on 5 million people, and doing accountability tests on those same 5 million people every 3 years making sure they aren't criminals and they pay their taxes, DHS needs to go ... just ask any RW'r.
Now, the people themselves need to submit t the background check, right?

Go ahead I can't wait for you to explain why Obama, a supposed Constitutional law professor said 20+ times that it would not be legal for him to do what he has now just done so have at it. Well?

Forum List

Back