States would decide on their own abortion laws. Really?

Of course, that's exactly what's going to happen. However it is a little inconvenient and that's what the left are all upset about. IMO to avoid that discomfort, people will start having more responsible sex if their state doesn't have liberal abortion policies. I can't say that's a bad thing.
It's not like most abortion-seeking women in Texas didn't have to drive for hours to begin with.

Texas-State-Map.jpg

so, 5 weeks gestation then?
I'm no biologist but that seems too short for a human brain, I'd say at least 20 weeks.
ehp2268_f1.jpg

I suspect you personally profit from the Abortion Industrial Complex. There is no excuse for abortion.
Wrong on both counts. If the mother's life is in danger I'd say that is a very good 'excuse'.

I leave such idiocy to you science deniers.
So you agree that anyone who calls themselves a "man" is a man?

Actually I'm not against abortion at all. There are different factions of the Republican party and my faction is the smaller the government, the better.

I believe that if somebody gets pregnant and is considering an abortion, that's their own choice, not mine If it's a minor, that choice should be made by the girl and her parents. If it's a woman with religious values, that decision should be made between her and her clergy. In most all cases the choice should be made between the girl and the suspected father. But I don't believe the choice should be between the girl and her government.
Very reasonable.

That being said, I don't care for abortion, but it's not a constitutionally protected right. If they do overturn Wade, I'm all for it as it never should have been decided that abortion had any constitutional protections in the first place.
I don't care for it either but I'm not such a devotee of the original Constitution. There are no rights granted to Blacks and holding them as slaves was upheld by the SCOTUS for decades.

I'm no biologist but that seems too short for a human brain, I'd say at least 20 weeks.
ehp2268_f1.jpg

Wrong on both counts. If the mother's life is in danger I'd say that is a very good 'excuse'.

So you agree that anyone who calls themselves a "man" is a man?

So you agree there is no reason to have an abortion.

{

When does a fetus grow a brain?​

Fetal brain development starts before you even know you have a baby. The first neural cells that form the nervous system are formed when you are just 5 weeks pregnant}

Try again.

1 person condo paid off. Putting 30% of my pay in my 401k. Make about $100k. Take all that into account I’m upper class. I’m certainly not having a hard time making ends meet, dealing with inflation or saving 30%. No mortgage o student debt to deal with.

And I’m the poor one in my family. My rich brother and son are voting for trump in 2024. They should. They’re privileged and rich. Now anyways. We came from detroit. Immigrant parents. That scene from the jerk? Tha was us. Born a poor black child. He now makes $1 million a year. Only in America. We should vote republican. I just can’t.

That's not upper class at all. That's purely middle class - the Bourgeoisie you are so desperately trying to eradicate. You Nazis are some stupid fucks.

{

Fetal brain development starts before you even know you have a baby. The first neural cells that form the nervous system are formed when you are just 5 weeks pregnant}

Try again.
BUT THATS NOT A HUMAN HUMAN BRAIN IT DOESNT COUNT

There, covered that for you, alang.

That's not upper class at all. That's purely middle class - the Bourgeoisie you are so desperately trying to eradicate. You Nazis are some stupid fucks.
There's a little town on the lake the next county over. A few years ago, the owners of a $300K house with a Volvo wagon parked in front, right across the street from a park with a beach and marina, put a sign in their yard: "WE ARE THE 99%".

Bitch, please. Around here, you're the 1%. But then, they were Yankees, so they had no idea how Southerners felt.

Agreed. Assuming you don't care about the life of the mother. Wait, I do, do you?

Try again.
I believe even starfish have neurons, would you consider them equivalent to a human brain? Try again.

There's a little town on the lake the next county over. A few years ago, the owners of a $300K house with a Volvo wagon parked in front, right across the street from a park with a beach and marina, put a sign in their yard: "WE ARE THE 99%".

Bitch, please. Around here, you're the 1%. But then, they were Yankees, so they had no idea how Southerners felt.

In my neck of the woods, a 2 BD 600 Sq Ft house is $700K..

I'm just saying.

Agreed. Assuming you don't care about the life of the mother. Wait, I do, do you?

So you agree that abortion does nothing to safeguard the life of the mother. :thup:

I believe even starfish have neurons, would you consider them equivalent to a human brain? Try again.

Ah yes, you ghouls are science rejectors.

So women carry a STARFISH before the magic vagina transmogrifies it into a baby. :lmao:

You do grasp that you're really quite insane, and a danger to society..

Are starfish genetically human?

SPOILER ALERT

No, they are not. You don't have a point.

Remember, to ghouls it's all magic. A birthing person - which could be a man or one of 56 other genders - carries a starfish until THE POWER OF THE VAGINA COMPELS IT to become a baby as it passes through..

If vermin like alang1216 understood 8th grade biology, they wouldn't be ghouls.

So you agree that abortion does nothing to safeguard the life of the mother. :thup:
Not sure where you got that from, certainly not from me. Though rare there are times when a pregnancy does threaten the life of the mother, both physically and mentally.

Ah yes, you ghouls are science rejectors.

So women carry a STARFISH before the magic vagina transmogrifies it into a baby. :lmao:

You do grasp that you're really quite insane, and a danger to society..
Sorry but that is so silly it doesn't merit a reply.

I don't disagree with that. My question is what would stop the GOP from making it illegal for any kind of abortions. Point being that this argument it would be left up to the states could be temporary. It may very well lead to a total outlaw of abortions.
Abortion wasn't always illegal... not until 1880.

Forum List

Back