States would decide on their own abortion laws. Really?

Lefties seem to think that most Americans favor abortion so why are they so afraid of leaving it up to the voters? I think it was Hillary's husband who said "abortion should be rare" but the concept morphed into abandoning unwanted newborn babies on a cold stainless table without food or medicine until they die. That's what happens when liberal democrats are in charge.
STOP
LYING

I guess you can't tell one collection of neurons from another.
Brain-Evolution-Vertebrate.jpg
You sure are desperate to justify the killing of inconvenient human beings.

You sure are desperate to justify the killing of inconvenient human beings.
As you are desperate to show you that you know what is the correct moral for others and what is not. What have you done in the past to help mothers who decide to have their babies despite emotional or physical hardship?

As you are desperate to show you that you know what is the correct moral for others and what is not. What have you done in the past to help mothers who decide to have their babies despite emotional or physical hardship?
Would that make you feel morally superior for insisting inconvenient human beings should be killed?

Absolutely NOTHING

No, you feel you're morally superior to me -- despite insisting the killing of inconvenient human beings is a positive thing.
Was the killing of German and Japanese civilians as inconvenient human beings in WWII bombing campaigns a positive or negative thing.

Not sure where you got that from, certainly not from me.

What, only you can do that?

Though rare there are times when a pregnancy does threaten the life of the mother, both physically and mentally.

So you agree that since no pregnancy is unplanned, there is really never a reason for abortion.

Sorry but that is so silly it doesn't merit a reply.

Were you once a starfish?

You really are quite insane.

Forum List

Back