Steps in Federal Due Process of Criminal Justice

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Steps In The Federal Criminal Process
First and foremost a crime must have been committed. None of the Articles of Impeachment put forth by the Democrats from the House of Clowns led by “Clancy” Pelosi mentions a single violation of federal law. There should be no trial of President of the United States, the Honorable Donald J. Trump because that can’t prove a crime was committed. The Constitution clearly states that a President can be impeached for high CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS. Democrats have nothing.

Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding...why do you keep posting this same bullshit night after night. It is like you do not even remember all the other threads where you posted the same fucking bullshit and got your ass handed to you in a basket.

Go look up what a "high crime" is...

Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding...why do you keep posting this same bullshit night after night. It is like you do not even remember all the other threads where you posted the same fucking bullshit and got your ass handed to you in a basket.

Show me where it’s written down? You can’t. That’s the point I’ve made and won every time. Why don’t you look up the definition of the process to take a citizen of the United States to trial. You keep up your superfluous anti-Trump bullshit because you are a Libertarian that supported that fucking retarded sonofabitch Johnson in 2016. Answer this: “What crime is listed in the Articles of Impeachment?” Not one.

Then why are you whining about witnesses during the Senate "trial?" If you don't care about due process, then just accept whatever the Pubbies in the Senate want to do.

Justice is handled by the Judicial Branch of government ... like courts and stuff ...

Impeachment and removal from office is strictly political ... has nothing to do with justice ...

Why are you afraid 18 Republican Senators will flip and vote to remove The Donald? ... because there's better things to fear ...

Justice is handled by the Judicial Branch of government ... like courts and stuff ...

Impeachment and removal from office is strictly political ... has nothing to do with justice ...

Why are you afraid 18 Republican Senators will flip and vote to remove The Donald? ... because there's better things to fear ...
Then why is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding?

Little more than to facilitate the proceedings. The Chief Justice has next to no power in the trial.

Then why are you whining about witnesses during the Senate "trial?" If you don't care about due process, then just accept whatever the Pubbies in the Senate want to do.

I will send you 1000 bucks for every post you can find of me talking about witness during the Senate trial.

You people just make shit up because you have nothing else.

The whole thing is a political show, nothing more, nothing less.

Little more than to facilitate the proceedings. The Chief Justice has next to no power in the trial.
He acts as the Judge...and you just called it what it is...a trial. The President is entitled to rights like anyone else. Show me the “crime “ or “misdemeanor” in the Articles? They are not there. Democrats have a vague and generic smear campaign and that’s all.

Because the VP is not considered to be impartial. The VP presides over all lower impeachment cases.

Show me where it’s written down? You can’t. That’s the point I’ve made and won every time. Why don’t you look up the definition of the process to take a citizen of the United States to trial. You keep up your superfluous anti-Trump bullshit because you are a Libertarian that supported that fucking retarded sonofabitch Johnson in 2016. Answer this: “What crime is listed in the Articles of Impeachment?” Not one.

Tell me, if the President is found guilty by the Senate....what criminal punishment is there?

Because the VP is not considered to be impartial. The VP presides over all lower impeachment cases.

Then of course you'd agree that the Dem Senators running fr Prez must recuse themselves, right?

Tell me, if the President is found guilty by the Senate....what criminal punishment is there?
In this case? None. No crime’s listed. What President has been removed from office by the Senate? None. You’re question goes nowhere because no POTUS has been removed. I’m sure if the Senate ever does this, because the vast majority are lawyers, criminal charges would be recommended. Now, again you dodge the questions at hand:
“What misdemeanor did Trump commit?” J-walk? Run a stop sign?
“What crime did Trump commit?” Murder? Larceny?

Then of course you'd agree that the Dem Senators running fr Prez must recuse themselves, right?

Why?

In this case? None. No crime’s listed. What President has been removed from office by the Senate? None. You’re question goes nowhere because no POTUS has been removed. I’m sure if the Senate ever does this, because the vast majority are lawyers, criminal charges would be recommended. Now, again you dodge the questions at hand:

Trump committed no crime...and that point is totally irrelevant because no crime is necessary.

No matter how many times you make this same thread, that will not change.

We are not talking about a federal judge or an ambassador. Please stay pertinent to the “trial ” at hand. That of the leader of the executive branch of the federal government. So the Chief Justice does preside...thank you for conceding that.

I will send you 1000 bucks for every post you can find of me talking about witness during the Senate trial.

You people just make shit up because you have nothing else.

The whole thing is a political show, nothing more, nothing less.
Then shut the fuck up.

Trump committed no crime...and that point is totally irrelevant because no crime is necessary.

No matter how many times you make this same thread, that will not change.
Then how can you have a trial without a crime? Andrew Johnson violated the Term of Office Act (a crime), Bill Clinton perjured himself and lied under oath (a crime). Bottom line is the President of the United States is a citizen of the United States and has the same due process rights as any other citizen.

Why?

Because they are not impartial. It is a CLEAR conflict o interest.

Forum List

Back