Steve Bannon Warns Maga Prosecution

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Do you agree with this? Is this retribution? Is it something you support? Why or why not. I think Democrats who appear to have committed crimes should be on investigated, prosecuted and jailed

Bannon vowed that Trump’s political opponents and federal law enforcement authorities would face blowback if Trump wins a second term as president.

You are going to be investigated, prosecuted and incarcerated,” Bannon said

Last edited:
I'm doubtful. Talk's cheap and Bannon saying so doesn't mean they'll have the ability.
Well, lots of Democrats are afraid of "blowback" if (when) Trump takes the White House.

I promise President Trump won't stoop to their level and prosecute thes people on "trumped up" charges, but I do think it's long past time we apply the same rules to Democrats that they use on "us."

Let's throw them in jail for 3 years while we look into what we can charge them with

Well, lots of Democrats are afraid of "blowback" if (when) Trump takes the White House.

I promise President Trump won't stoop to their level and prosecute thes people on "trumped up" charges, but I do think it's long past time we apply the same rules to Democrats that they use on "us."

Let's throw them in jail for 3 years while we look into what we can charge them with
I wonder how Garland will like 4 months in a federal cooler, with no reduced time for good behavior.

I have no doubt he will go after those who can be proven to have committed crimes. He won't, however, go after Biden. He should if Biden did in fact put the U.S. in national jeopardy with the bribes of the Ukraine and China. I think it's also clear there was something going on with Iran as well for Biden to give Iran 100 billion dollars of case and oil. But, he's currently unable to be prosecuted because of his mental issues.

Do you agree with this? Is this retribution? Is it something you support? Why or why not. I think Democrats who appear to have committed crimes should be on investigated, prosecuted and jailed

Bannon vowed that Trump’s political opponents and federal law enforcement authorities would face blowback if Trump wins a second term as president.

Go fuck yourself, Steve Bannon. Enjoy incarceration.

We'll just have to see what Attorney General Rudy Giuliani decides to do.

Great. More revenge politics.

We'll just have to see what Attorney General Rudy Giuliani decides to do.
He's too old for that now, but back in the day he would have been a good one!

I say make it Pam Bondi. She doesn't mess around.

Let's say the 2020 election was stolen and there have been tens of millions of Trump's donations going to his lawyers. Given that, I see the Republican as hubcap stealers going up against the Democrats organized crime machine.
The 2020 election was stolen. You are correct organized fraud and the crimes that go with it.

Great. More revenge politics.

Obama started that shit and we're going to finish it.

"Voting is the best revenge"

"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

And how about that Harry Reid changing the Senate rules on filibuster? That one sure came back to bite you Demotards on the ass, didn't it?

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back