Steve Bannon Warns Maga Prosecution

He's too old for that now, but back in the day he would have been a good one!

I say make it Pam Bondi. She doesn't mess around.

We already have an Attorney General whose policies are based on revenge for losing a seat on the Supreme Court. Rudy did a great job cleaning up NYC, maybe he could to the same thing to the blood-sucking ticks embedded in the government. I still think he deserves the job, after all those assholes put him through.

We already have an Attorney General whose policies are based on revenge for losing a seat on the Supreme Court. Rudy did a great job cleaning up NYC, maybe he could to the same thing to the blood-sucking ticks embedded in the government. I still think he deserves the job, after all those assholes put him through.
He's too old, brah. It is what it is. Maybe he can consult some, but he doesn't need to be driving the bus.

He's earned his keep.

Obama started that shit and we're going to finish it.
Captures the maturity level of our nation nicely.
"Voting is the best revenge"
That's pretty much all we use it for. Electing good leaders? Fuck that, there's a culture war to win! People to piss off! Noses to tweak! Who cares about governing the country or defending the nation.

Fucking childish partisan *****, flushing our country down the toilet..

You don't think crimes should be prosecuted. Is that only for Republicans? Have you spoken about the he abused of this administration? Their DOJ? FBI?
Yes. I have. I'm not a Democrat. I'm part of the growing portion of the country that realizes both "parties" are poison.

Captures the maturity level of our nation nicely.

That's pretty much all we use it for. Electing good leaders? Fuck that, there's a culture war to win! People to piss off! Noses to tweak! Who cares about governing the country or defending the nation.

Fucking childish partisan *****, flushing our country down the toilet..
We understand you're morally superior to the rest of us plebes, but we're gonna take care of this problem. The Democrat cult is coming to its end

Last edited:
Yes. I have. I'm not a Democrat. I'm part of the growing portion of the country that realizes both "parties" are poison.

Sorry, Bernie Sanders isn't running this year.

But you could always go full-retard and vote the the loser with the rubber boot on his head. :laughing0301:

1718764086755.jpeg

I don't believe you. You still don't get it. But keep trying.

Yeah. If you win, the half of the country who didn't vote for your twat will just "vanish".

How stupid are you? Ahh.. nevermind.
Democrats have already decimated themselves with their actions, and they are way less than 1/4 of America.

Do you agree with this? Is this retribution? Is it something you support? Why or why not. I think Democrats who appear to have committed crimes should be on investigated, prosecuted and jailed

Bannon vowed that Trump’s political opponents and federal law enforcement authorities would face blowback if Trump wins a second term as president.

You are going to be investigated, prosecuted and incarcerated,” Bannon said

There is nothing whatsoever in the posted video that quotes Bannon saying that or saying anything at all. I suspect this is more fake talking point put out by dishonest pols and/or media to generate fear that if Trump is President he'll put people in jail. They're all saying it now so I know it is a coordinated smear campaign since he (Trump) is clearly on the record as saying the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back