Steve King: [White People] Have Contributed More to Civilization Than Other 'Sub-Groups'

Was Albert Einstein white?
---------------------------- I don't know his genetic makeup but other than a few theories what did Einstein do Moonglow . Think that he was jewish from some euro land wasn't he . Some of his theories mighta been used to help the USA get to the moon but they did not really build much that I am aware of Moonglow .
I can believe that.....that you don't know much....

the foundations of the USA for example all came from people of the English / British Isles . Sure they built along with others but the ideas and thinking were theirs . But USA laws , Government and ways of doing things were all Western thinking .

---------------------------- I don't know his genetic makeup but other than a few theories what did Einstein do Moonglow . Think that he was jewish from some euro land wasn't he . Some of his theories mighta been used to help the USA get to the moon but they did not really build much that I am aware of Moonglow .
--------------------------- nothing worthwhile to add ehh Moonglow .

Just day one of the Republican National Convention and the rancid, blatant racism in on display by yet another prominent Republican Party leader...

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP
I like this guy. He is racially aware and knows who the superior race is, White people.

--------------------------- nothing worthwhile to add ehh Moonglow .
Not to those that have a closed mind..

Just day one of the Republican National Convention and the rancid, blatant racism in on display by yet another prominent Republican Party leader...

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Not politically smart in this PC culture, but true nevertheless. Most of the people on this planet would be dead if it wasn't for the technical and scientific advances made by white people.

I'm sure you can back this up with actual evidence and facts and such.

White inventions:

Penicillin
Anesthesia
Open heart surgery
Heart transplant
Other organ transplants
Genetically engineered drugs like Insulin.
Nitrate fertilizer
Steel plow
Mechanical harvesters
Tractor
Genetic Engineering of food crops

Just about any advance that has made life easier and longer.

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Not politically smart in this PC culture, but true nevertheless. Most of the people on this planet would be dead if it wasn't for the technical and scientific advances made by white people.

I'm sure you can back this up with actual evidence and facts and such.

Think vaccines for starters.

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

We have to take into consideration that some white people took credit for what some black people did in history.

Vivien Thomas ( Black ) finally did get the credit for the first open heart surgery. He didn't go to medical school so Alfred Blaloch (White) took credit for it and got all of the awards .

I am sure that this happened a lot.

"Something the Lord Made is a 2004 film about the black cardiac pioneer Vivien Thomas and his complex and volatile partnership with white surgeon Alfred Blalock, the world famous "Blue Baby doctor" who pioneered modern heart surgery."

Good movie
Something the Lord Made (TV Movie 2004) - IMDb

Yes.
So Jews are white?
I don't know , Western societies seem to be the societies that all third worlders flock to before destroying or trying to destroy them with multi culturalism and diversity . Just a comment , have not looked at the good Senators video yet .
You should thank him and Western society for AIDS...

That would be Africa.
You are the winner...I knew I could find someone that knew something..

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

We have to take into consideration that the white people took credit for what some black people did in history.

Vivien Thomas ( Black ) finally did get the credit for the first open heart surgery. He didn't go to medical school so Alfred Blaloch (White) took credit for it and got all of the awards .

I am sure that this happened a lot.

"Something the Lord Made is a 2004 film about the black cardiac pioneer Vivien Thomas and his complex and volatile partnership with white surgeon Alfred Blalock, the world famous "Blue Baby doctor" who pioneered modern heart surgery."

Good movie
Something the Lord Made (TV Movie 2004) - IMDb

Not to mention that Ancient Egyptians were doing brain surgery along with Tibetans over 5000 years ago...

Yes.
So Jews are white?
I don't know , Western societies seem to be the societies that all third worlders flock to before destroying or trying to destroy them with multi culturalism and diversity . Just a comment , have not looked at the good Senators video yet .

That would be Africa.
Are whitespanics?

Among all the other things, it looks like the ancient Egyptian people invented antibiotics, along with their cousins the Nubians. They fermented a kind of thick pasty porridge that they called ‘beer’ which was highly nutritious and non-intoxicating that had naturally high levels of the antibiotic tetracycline. They used it as a food to cure illnesses. What’s the recipe?
The Ancient Egyptians Invented Antibiotics

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Asshole racist Steve King is lower than snake shit! The GOP is now the White Trash Party.

You should see the democrat party of the kkk.....

Funny. Racists all migrated to the GOP. Google it...

nazi-con-wind-crosses_n.jpg

Yes.
So Jews are white?

That would be Africa.
Are whitespanics?
Depends if they want to be..

image.jpeg

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Asshole racist Steve King is lower than snake shit! The GOP is now the White Trash Party.

You should see the democrat party of the kkk.....

Funny. Racists all migrated to the GOP. Google it...

nazi-con-wind-crosses_n.jpg

Forum List

Back