Steve King: [White People] Have Contributed More to Civilization Than Other 'Sub-Groups'

Was Albert Einstein white?
Yes.
So Jews are white?
I don't know , Western societies seem to be the societies that all third worlders flock to before destroying or trying to destroy them with multi culturalism and diversity . Just a comment , have not looked at the good Senators video yet .
You should thank him and Western society for AIDS...

That would be Africa.
You are the winner...I knew I could find someone that knew something..
Are whitespanics?
Depends if they want to be..
What about when you democrats tell them they are?

Just day one of the Republican National Convention and the rancid, blatant racism in on display by yet another prominent Republican Party leader...

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

We have to take into consideration that some white people took credit for what some black people did in history.

Vivien Thomas ( Black ) finally did get the credit for the first open heart surgery. He didn't go to medical school so Alfred Blaloch (White) took credit for it and got all of the awards .

I am sure that this happened a lot.

"Something the Lord Made is a 2004 film about the black cardiac pioneer Vivien Thomas and his complex and volatile partnership with white surgeon Alfred Blalock, the world famous "Blue Baby doctor" who pioneered modern heart surgery."

Good movie
Something the Lord Made (TV Movie 2004) - IMDb

So you have on example of a white person taking credit for what a black person did.

Yes.
So Jews are white?
I don't know , Western societies seem to be the societies that all third worlders flock to before destroying or trying to destroy them with multi culturalism and diversity . Just a comment , have not looked at the good Senators video yet .

That would be Africa.

So why'd ya lie in the first place? White guilt?

Yes.
So Jews are white?

That would be Africa.
Are whitespanics?
I am not sure when I told them, maybe when I voted republican in the 1980's...

View attachment 82054
Just day one of the Republican National Convention and the rancid, blatant racism in on display by yet another prominent Republican Party leader...

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Asshole racist Steve King is lower than snake shit! The GOP is now the White Trash Party.

You should see the democrat party of the kkk.....

Funny. Racists all migrated to the GOP. Google it...

nazi-con-wind-crosses_n.jpg

Yep, and now they are Conservative Republicans. The GOP is now full of religious nuts and white supremacists - known as the White Trash Party. Enjoy...

Trump-White-Trash.jpg

Among all the other things, it looks like the ancient Egyptian people invented antibiotics, along with their cousins the Nubians. They fermented a kind of thick pasty porridge that they called ‘beer’ which was highly nutritious and non-intoxicating that had naturally high levels of the antibiotic tetracycline. They used it as a food to cure illnesses. What’s the recipe?
The Ancient Egyptians Invented Antibiotics

Would you use that instead of what your doctor prescribes if you have pneumonia?

Yes.
So Jews are white?

That would be Africa.

I was sitting...plus, I'm not all white....paleface...

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

We have to take into consideration that the white people took credit for what some black people did in history.

Vivien Thomas ( Black ) finally did get the credit for the first open heart surgery. He didn't go to medical school so Alfred Blaloch (White) took credit for it and got all of the awards .

"Something the Lord Made is a 2004 film about the black cardiac pioneer Vivien Thomas and his complex and volatile partnership with white surgeon Alfred Blalock, the world famous "Blue Baby doctor" who pioneered modern heart surgery."

Good movie

Not to mention that Ancient Egyptians were doing brain surgery along with Tibetans over 5000 years ago...

Drilling holes in someones skull to release evil spirits would hardly be considered brain surgery.

Last edited:
View attachment 82054

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Asshole racist Steve King is lower than snake shit! The GOP is now the White Trash Party.

Yep, and now they are Conservative Republicans. The GOP is now full of religious nuts and white supremacists - know as the White Trash Party. Enjoy...

Trump-White-Trash.jpg

That's just another leftwing myth lacking any visible means of support.

So Jews are white?
That would be Africa.
Are whitespanics?
I am not sure when I told them, maybe when I voted republican in the 1980's...
Or back when Trashcan Martin became a blood stain perhaps.....:lol:

View attachment 82054

Yep, and now they are Conservative Republicans. The GOP is now full of religious nuts and white supremacists - know as the White Trash Party. Enjoy...

Trump-White-Trash.jpg

Yep, facts to NaziCons are like sunlight to vampires.

Yes.
So Jews are white?

That would be Africa.

I was sitting...plus, I'm not all white....paleface...

We're supposed to take a savages word for it?

View attachment 82054

Trump-White-Trash.jpg

Like a job of the democrat plantation?

View attachment 82054

Trump-White-Trash.jpg

What "facts" are you referring to?

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

We have to take into consideration that the white people took credit for what some black people did in history.

Good movie

Not to mention that Ancient Egyptians were doing brain surgery along with Tibetans over 5000 years ago...

Drilling holes in someones skull to release evil spirits would hardly be called brain surgery.

What ever the reason for brain surgery, it was done with precision and skill, and the patients lived........What were the Europeans doing 3k years ago? Wandering the alps with hopes of finding a cure for late development?

View attachment 82054

Trump-White-Trash.jpg

What "facts" are you referring to?

She's referring to the earth mothers wisdom.
Native American - Creational Myths

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Good movie

Drilling holes in someones skull to release evil spirits would hardly be called brain surgery.

What ever the reason for brain surgery, it was done with precision and skill, and the patients lived........What were the Europeans doing 3k years ago? Wandering the alps with hopes of finding a cure for late development?

How many of them lived? We don't call doing pointless procedures "medicine." We call that Voo Doo.

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Good movie

You could get wacked in the head with a tomahawk and live.
And you failed to mention the mortality rates when they performed this precision brain surgery.

Forum List

Back