Steve McGarrett Was Right: Gays NOT Born That Way, The Condition Is Related To Mental Illness

Homosexuals commit suicide at astronomical rates compared to heteros....the proof of mental illness is right there
That's a bullshit arguement. Individuals who commit suicide likely suffer from a mental illness, most likely depression... That doesn't mean that all homosexuals are mentally ill. Many white Males commit suicide, that doesn't mean white Males are mentally ill
I wish people would learn that there are two VERY DIFFERENT kinds of lifestyle among homosexuals. Once that distinction is made, everything makes much more sense.
Yes there is a difference. Short living or long living gays. And lesbians are accepted by society more than males?
I didn't say anything preferential to lesbians. The lifestyle makes all the difference, not the gender.
Just so long they aren't homicidal maniacs and live next door.
Ok then.

Ladies and Gentlemen, there are just some things you have to go with your gut instinct on and in this one instance, I, Steve McGarrett got it right. I guess being a conservative Christian Southern Baptist straight White man such as myself has it's benefits. It's called having intellect. And when using that intellect God graced me with along with a strong gut instinct, it alerts me to the dangers of society. It tells me that since liberalism is a mental disorder, so is homosexuality.

Gays NOT born that way, the condition is linked to Mental Illness – US study | EUTimes.net
Just because you had a gay experience and it wasn't as good as you thought it would be, doesn't mean you should feel guilty and hate all gays.
I suspect you might find it a better experience outside of Airport men's rooms and Forest Preserve outhouses.
Find yourself the right guy and go on an actual date. I'm sure he can help you get over your fixation.

I think it's funny when people want to put absolutes on things.
There are many reasons someone may be gay/homosexual. Does it matter? If so, why?

Ladies and Gentlemen, there are just some things you have to go with your gut instinct on and in this one instance, I, Steve McGarrett got it right. I guess being a conservative Christian Southern Baptist straight White man such as myself has it's benefits. It's called having intellect. And when using that intellect God graced me with along with a strong gut instinct, it alerts me to the dangers of society. It tells me that since liberalism is a mental disorder, so is homosexuality.

Gays NOT born that way, the condition is linked to Mental Illness – US study | EUTimes.net
Just because you had a gay experience and it wasn't as good as you thought it would be, doesn't mean you should feel guilty and hate all gays.
I suspect you might find it a better experience outside of Airport men's rooms and Forest Preserve outhouses.
Find yourself the right guy and go on an actual date. I'm sure he can help you get over your fixation.
So anyone who disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle must be homosexual themselves? Is this what passes for intellectual conversation on the Left?

So anyone who disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle must be homosexual themselves? Is this what passes for intellectual conversation on the Left?

It's more funny when a homesexual accuses you of being homesexual in order to insult you

It's more funny when a homesexual accuses you of being homesexual in order to insult you
sez bi catfish partaker of group

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

How credible is the idea that homophobes are gay? - Quora

Top 5 homophobes who turned out to be gay | City Pages

Mike Pence’s top seven most homophobic moments (out of many) / LGBTQ Nation
3. Wanted to divert funding from HIV prevention to conversion therapy

Do you consider yourself an intellectual? Perhaps an ignorant intellectual?

Sometimes, someone who is a homophobe is AFRAID of attraction to same sex, particularly males, because many are raised to think that it diminishes their masculinity, and, may detract from females if admitted.

I believe we are all capable of being attracted to anyone - sexual responses are involuntary - people just want to be assholes.

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

How credible is the idea that homophobes are gay? - Quora

Top 5 homophobes who turned out to be gay | City Pages

Mike Pence’s top seven most homophobic moments (out of many) / LGBTQ Nation
3. Wanted to divert funding from HIV prevention to conversion therapy

Do you consider yourself an intellectual? Perhaps an ignorant intellectual?
Crap.

It's the satire that's the insult.

It's the satire that's the insult.

Shut up Derp, nobody takes you serious

.... there are just some things you have to go with your gut instinct on and in this one instance, I, Steve McGarrett got it right. I guess being a conservative Christian Southern Baptist straight White man such as myself has it's benefits. It's called having intellect. And when using that intellect God graced me with along with a strong gut instinct, it alerts me to the dangers of society. It tells me that since liberalism is a mental disorder, so is homosexuality.

Your absurd conclusion about 'not being BORN some way' is your most obvious problem, and that 'feeling' in your gut is from a strict diet of biscuits, gravy, hominy, pork belly and hog fat. That's why you believe in spontaneous generation, dormant maggots being present in living things all thorough life, hot water freezing faster, homosexuality a mental disorder, that God doesn't want the races to mix, that Mary was a virgin, and that the world is still flat.
thumbsdown.gif

.... there are just some things you have to go with your gut instinct on and in this one instance, I, Steve McGarrett got it right. I guess being a conservative Christian Southern Baptist straight White man such as myself has it's benefits. It's called having intellect. And when using that intellect God graced me with along with a strong gut instinct, it alerts me to the dangers of society. It tells me that since liberalism is a mental disorder, so is homosexuality.

Your absurd conclusion about 'not being BORN some way' is your most obvious problem, and that 'feeling' in your gut is from a strict diet of biscuits, gravy, hominy, pork belly and hog fat. That's why you believe in spontaneous generation, dormant maggots being present in living things all thorough life, hot water freezing faster, homosexuality a mental disorder, that God doesn't want the races to mix, that Mary was a virgin, and that the world is still flat.
thumbsdown.gif
Mary was a virgin. Still is.

Yes, suicide and thoughts of it are an indicator of mental illness
And the mental illness being things like depression or schizophrenia or Bi Polar disorder, or Anxiety, etc etc etc... Not Homesexuality or being Guyanian

Excuse me...JUST Steve McGarret was right?

Ahem. :poke: *Waits for a correction*... But yeah, it's good to get to the root of a weed instead of cutting off the tops and wondering why there's still weeds in the Garden...

From the OP link:

“The understanding of sexual orientation as an innate, biologically fixed property of human beings – the idea that people are ‘born that way’ – is not supported by scientific evidence.”

The term ‘sexual orientation’ itself is ambiguous and is used to describe attraction, behavior or identity by different researchers. Sometimes it refers to things such as belonging to a certain community or having certain fantasies.

I guess the Brown family of Utah will be happy to know that they can now claim a sexual orientation with impunity and add that to their pleadings due to be reviewed by Justice Sotomayor of the US Supreme Court on September 10, 2016. Poly-marriage here we come! And it happened in LESS THAN TWO YEARS from Obergefell 2015.

Yep, no slippery slope at all.

Yes, suicide and thoughts of it are an indicator of mental illness
And the mental illness being things like depression or schizophrenia or Bi Polar disorder, or Anxiety, etc etc etc... Not Homesexuality or being Guyanian

Meh, believe what you will and I will do the same. Homos are nuts
Yeah, go right ahead see how far it gets ya... Let me know if you find a unicorn on that path

Tolerate my beliefs, isn't that what the left screams and demands? Now run along I'm weary of you

Forum List

Back