Stevie Wonder moves to Africa......for good

African Africans are much more polite and speak better English than African Americans.
Sounds racist, but yea, most truth does these days.

Why do you think that is?
African Africans are basically African Americans without welfare, drugs and chip on shoulder.
Does that include Zimbabwe or are yall still claiming they are conducting genocide against all whites this week??
There are very few whites left in Zimbabwe. Apart from charity workers and farming experts advising the stupid Government.
But we can at least admit that the darkies there are better than American darkies right?
Yes. We can agree on that.
At least those who kept their European cultural past (Kenya etc).
Zimbabwe and South Africa embraced communism, so they are a bit low I..Q

It seems Stevie hates America, says it has no community and is hopelessly systemically racist.

But it's strange how he also seems to feel that Africans are being treated almost worse than blacks in the US, so he is moving there to protect them?

The talking points are just swirling in my head here and making me dizzy. Stevie says that no progress has been made for blacks since the Civil Rights movement? Does this include democrat domination of government since that time? Is he dissing Obama and Joe Biden and giving up even when democrats are in full control of everything once again?

And if America is so much worse, why does he feel compelled to go to Africa to protect the poor folk but not in the US?
How will he even know where he is? Will he count on a Democrat to tell him??

I wish he would take all his "brothers and sisters back there also. For good".

More people should follow his lead. If you don't like america then go somewhere else. There is an entire world out there for you. Go away and leave all the people here alone that love the country and what it stands for.

African Africans are much more polite and speak better English than African Americans.

I've met quite a few and you are absolutely correct.

But the idea of African American is bullshit. If you're born in America then you're American, if you're born in Africa you're an African. Only way it comes close is if a African immigrated to America, then they can be a African American. But I won't ever call some black person born here an African American. Besides why don't we call white people or Indian people from Africa African Americans? There are millions of them there. No somehow African American is only for blacks, even ones born in Idaho.

Who has influenced millions.
Can Ted Nugent say the same?
I think so.

Wonder entertained millions when he was somebody

But now Wonder is a music fossil trying to drum up a little attention for himself as a social justice warrior

Its not going to happen, asshole. Dream on.
He is a non-existent former celebrity now
Stevie Wonder has not had a hit song in 40 years

How long has it been since you've had one?
what's it to you?
What’s it to YOU?

Name calling, bringing people like Ted into the argument that have nothing to do with the conversation at all, just really and thoughtless reactionary comments that are too short to say anything meaningful, never actually discussing anything, and pretty much talking at someone instead of to them? Then running off to post hateful comments on their profile like mine for instance before I deleted it.

You have proven you're not even worth talking to. Man, I hadn't even been here that long and you'll be number 4 or 5 on my ignore list.

Its not going to happen, asshole. Dream on.
He is a non-existent former celebrity now
Stevie Wonder has not had a hit song in 40 years

How long has it been since you've had one?
what's it to you?
What’s it to YOU?

Name calling, bringing people like Ted into the argument that have nothing to do with the conversation at all, just really and thoughtless reactionary comments that are too short to say anything meaningful, never actually discussing anything, and pretty much talking at someone instead of to them? Then running off to post hateful comments on their profile like mine for instance before I deleted it.

You have proven you're not even worth talking to. Man, I hadn't even been here that long and you'll be number 4 or 5 on my ignore list.
Glad to hear it. I tend to disagree with racists.
Have a nice day.

. . . I doubt whether he will really do this.

Mr. Wonder is just another celebrity propagandist that works for the establishment.

He always has been, in good times and bad.

BUT? This is good PR for a nation that is on the welfare dole of the global government. . . It is, essentially, a creation of western power colonial globalists. :auiqs.jpg:

Welcome home Stevie!

ghana-Accra-vue-du-ciel-Steve-Ababio.jpg

It seems Stevie hates America, says it has no community and is hopelessly systemically racist.

But it's strange how he also seems to feel that Africans are being treated almost worse than blacks in the US, so he is moving there to protect them?

The talking points are just swirling in my head here and making me dizzy. Stevie says that no progress has been made for blacks since the Civil Rights movement? Does this include democrat domination of government since that time? Is he dissing Obama and Joe Biden and giving up even when democrats are in full control of everything once again?

And if America is so much worse, why does he feel compelled to go to Africa to protect the poor folk but not in the US?

With any luck a raging band of rabid hyenas will dine on his jewels.

Forum List

Back