Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kamala Harris did not directly bail anybody out."
That is playing fast and loose with the actual truth, isn't it?
.....did not directly bail anybody out" Exactly what did you mean by "directly"?
Kamala Harris donated money to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which assists people post bail who otherwise couldnt afford to. Once you donate money, the group MFF actually bails the people out. You insinuating that Harris bailed out rioters is playing fast and loose with the facts.

Exactly. If i want to pre-emptively call them traitors before the glorious day when the judge hands down 20 year sentences, that is my right. Because that is what they are in my book from the evidence I've seen.
You are just an opinion. It’s been a year. Why is it taking so long to charge them as traitors or with Insurrection? Good thing you are not the judge. Your fury blinds you from interpreting the Law.

I have always said that those who broke the law should get what is coming to them in a court of law.
What I have said is that it was a protest that turned into a riot. I stand by that and there isn't anything you
or your butt buddy FFI can say that will change those facts.
Well the fact is the head of the criminal gang called "The Oath Keepers" has been arrested for seditious conspiracy. I dont know about you, but to me that sounds like something a little more serious than simply rioting. But not matter what your ilk wants to call it, it's a great day for real Americans when right wing domestic terrorists are put behind bars and removed from society.

You are just an opinion. It’s been a year. Why is it taking so long to charge them as traitors or with Insurrection? Good thing you are not the judge. Your fury blinds you from interpreting the Law.
Why? As I've explained to the rest of your dummy buddies on here, it's pretty obvious these types of charges take a bit longer to build a rock solid case than just something like trespassing. You needed me to explain that to you? Awwww. Any other seemingly simple thing that I can explain to you?

Fakey: you persist in missing the point. I don’t need anybody’s grant of authority to protect our Republic.
Actually, you do, but you seem to think you're Batman. :auiqs.jpg:Get it straight, magaturd. Protecting our Republic ain't your fucking job. No one voted you in as Sheriff. There are qualifications/experience necessary before you are able to legally roam the country side arresting people.

Relax, Felicia. It's just politics.

No. Antifa is fascist. They claim to be “anti”fascist. But their name is deliberately false. They employ the tactics of fascism.

But they have no governmental power to carry that out.

As I pointed out, parents employ the tactics of fascism also. "Do as I say."

Kamala Harris donated money to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which assists people post bail who otherwise couldnt afford to. Once you donate money, the group MFF actually bails the people out. You insinuating that Harris bailed out rioters is playing fast and loose with the facts.
So l think we both can say that with her "donated money" people that were arrested were able to be freed with money
that was directly donated by "Knee pad" Harris.
But, thank you for being so honest with you playing fast and loose with the facts

I condemn them as anti-government seditionists. I don't care if they abused small animals on top of that.

They're already condemned.

You are still ducking the actual question I see.

The question you had previously put to me was whether I condemned them. I responded by qualifying that portion of their position that I agreed with. I too oppose fascism. You then proceeded to try to say I was a fascist because I wouldn’t fully condemn them.

So, I turned it around on you. You ducked it like a pussy. You still are. Do you condemn that part of Proud Boys that is anti-fascist?

Well the fact is the head of the criminal gang called "The Oath Keepers" has been arrested for seditious conspiracy. I dont know about you, but to me that sounds like something a little more serious than simply rioting. But not matter what your ilk wants to call it, it's a great day for real Americans when right wing domestic terrorists are put behind bars and removed from society.
It also explains why it took so long. If you see the details of not just what they did, but inventories of weapons purchases, decoded communications, and with it proof of coordination (conspiracy) and all in great detail.

So is Antifa.
So you're seemingly defending Antifa now.

Noted.

If you truly knew what an actual fascist was, you wouldn't lend Antifa any credence whatsoever.

Fascism is an ultra-right method that can be used to further ultra-left goals.

Then again, if both sides can be fascist, that doesn't make it unique to any side, does it?

It also explains why it took so long. If you see the details of not just what they did, but inventories of weapons purchases, decoded communications, and with it proof of coordination (conspiracy) and all in great detail.
Yeah I've had several right wing dumbasses question me why has it taken so long to make these arrests when they arrested the trespassers almost immediately. If only they werent so stupid, they could have figured out the answer fairly easily. Really.....you dont know why it takes a year to build a case for seditious conspiracy? That's the funniest shit out of this entire thread was those dumbasses asking that question. Hilarious!

Maybe, but that person ain't you. At every turn, you're claiming to be the victim of some evil conspiracy.
Thats where you are wrong

liberals dont have to conspire with each other to be evil

4 years of brainwashing in college, with the test of their life in government or the lib news media and being evil just comes naturally to them

Fakey: you persist in missing the point. I don’t need anybody’s grant of authority to protect our Republic.

Actually, you do, but you seem to think you're Batman. :auiqs.jpg:Get it straight, magaturd. Protecting our Republic ain't your fucking job. No one voted you in as Sheriff. There are qualifications/experience necessary before you are able to legally roam the country side arresting people.

Relax, Felicia. It's just politics.
He's an idiot.
Unless you are government sanctioned, any action you take against an enemy force, you would be ruled an unlawful combatant. And have no legal protections under the Geneva conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back