Still Waitin'.....

How about you man up and demand answers to the questions.
Because most American's are programmed zombies. The people on the Right simply want to skewer the President and Dems and the people on the left don't want their party smeared and will protect "their guy" at all cost.

Nobody really cares wtf happened, they only want the other team to look like fools so they can stand on their soap box and gloat "I told you so."

The faux outrage from the right is sickening, and the defending from the left is nauseating.

The truth of the matter is that what happened in Benghazi was that it was a total fuck up. Incompetence on many levels.

The one question we should all be demanding is why the lie that it was all about a Youtube Video and who tossed Ambassador Rice under the bus.

It wasn't a lie. You seem to want to be reasonable. Why are you still saying that it was a lie? It was Rice broadcasting the info that she had at the time....she even said that the situation was fluid. Do you know what that means?

A lie is when you say something that YOU KNOW IS FALSE. If you can prove that Rice knew what she said was false, I will give you this point. Go ahead. Prove it.

Similarly, if you want to claim that someone lied to her.....thus throwing her under the bus.....you MUST PROVIDE PROOF THAT IT HAPPENED AND NAME THE CULPRIT.

If you cannot, you must stop calling it a lie.

Thank you.

Grow the heck up.

"There were no protesters at the Benghazi consulate prior to the attack, even though Obama and others repeatedly said the attackers joined an angry mob that had formed in opposition to the anti-Muslim film that had triggered protests in Egypt and elsewhere. The State Department disclosed this fact Oct. 9 — nearly a month after the attack.

Libya President Mohamed Magariaf insisted on Sept. 16 — five days after the attack — that it was a planned terrorist attack, but administration officials continued for days later to say there was no evidence of a planned attack.

Magariaf also said the idea that the attack was a “spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous.” This, too, was on Sept. 16. Yet, Obama and others continued to describe the incident in exactly those terms — including during the president’s Sept. 18 appearance on the “Late Show With David Letterman.”
FactCheck.org : Benghazi Timeline

Because most American's are programmed zombies. The people on the Right simply want to skewer the President and Dems and the people on the left don't want their party smeared and will protect "their guy" at all cost.

Nobody really cares wtf happened, they only want the other team to look like fools so they can stand on their soap box and gloat "I told you so."

The faux outrage from the right is sickening, and the defending from the left is nauseating.

The truth of the matter is that what happened in Benghazi was that it was a total fuck up. Incompetence on many levels.

The one question we should all be demanding is why the lie that it was all about a Youtube Video and who tossed Ambassador Rice under the bus.

It wasn't a lie. You seem to want to be reasonable. Why are you still saying that it was a lie? It was Rice broadcasting the info that she had at the time....she even said that the situation was fluid. Do you know what that means?

A lie is when you say something that YOU KNOW IS FALSE. If you can prove that Rice knew what she said was false, I will give you this point. Go ahead. Prove it.

Similarly, if you want to claim that someone lied to her.....thus throwing her under the bus.....you MUST PROVIDE PROOF THAT IT HAPPENED AND NAME THE CULPRIT.

Thank you.
If you would have read what I wrote you will see that I absolved Rice of any wrong doing.

Who (name or names) gave her that info and where did they get that info? Those 2 questions need to be answered.

Oh please stop with "the situation was fluid". Washington knew immediately it was a terrorist attack.

The "they did it because of the disgusting video" and "it was spontaneous" is a complete fabrication.

Secret email reveals top official told Libya's U.S. Abmassador that terrorists were behind Benghazi attack - four days BEFORE U.S. Ambassador to UN said it was a spontaneous attack

Sept. 11: Terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya

Sept. 12: State Dept. Assistant Secretary for Near Eastern Affairs tells Libya's Ambassador that Ansar al-Sharia was responsible

Sept. 13: CIA writes candid talking points for members of Congress

Sept. 15: White House deputies edit the talking points, removing all references to Islamic terrorism

Sept. 16: UN Ambassador Susan Rice, in five television interviews, blames the attack on a spontaneous mob angered by an anti-Islam YouTube video

A top State Department appointee told Libya's ambassador to the United States one day after the military-style assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi that the terror group Ansar al-Shariah was responsible.

But four days later, the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations said on television that it was the product of a spontaneous protest.

During a fiery and emotional congressional hearing on the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Rep. Trey Gowdy read aloud from an email dated Sept. 12, 2012 to senior State Department officers, from Elizabeth Jones, the acting Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs.

Describing a conversation she had with then-Libyan ambassador Ali Aujali, Jones wrote in the previously undisclosed email that 'I told him that the group that conducted the attacks, Ansar al-Sharia, is affiliated with Islamic terrorists.'

'Let me say that again,' Gowdy emphasized during the hearing: 'She told him.'

Secret email reveals top official told Libya's U.S. Abmassador that terrorists were behind Benghazi attack - four days BEFORE U.S. Ambassador to UN said it was a spontaneous attack | Mail Online

Last edited:

Thank you.
If you would have read what I wrote you will see that I absolved Rice of any wrong doing.

Who (name or names) gave her that info and where did they get that info? Those 2 questions need to be answered.

How nice of you to let Rice off the hook so easily. Perhaps, you should apply the zombie tag to yourself.

Thank you.

I read what you wrote. You are essentially accusing SOMEONE of lying....but you do not know who. Have you any idea how ridiculous that sounds? You could just as easily ask WHO gave Rice their honest assessment which she repeated on the talk shows?

You have an an obvious bias toward wanting to discover that lies were told. Why is that?

Last edited:

There's a lot of truth to this. I think the so-called right and left play the same games. However, I think there's a growing faction of Americans who are tired of that smoke screen and are tired of the corruption. I think Benghazi is disgusting.

Only Benghazi, eh?

:lol:

Thank you.

How nice of you to let Rice off the hook so easily. Perhaps, you should apply the zombie tag to yourself.
She got information she believed to be true, why should she question it. She obviously trusted the source(s)

She's merely a puppet.

Americans gave their answer on November 6th 2012.

mitt-romney-loser.jpg

She got information she believed to be true, why should she question it. She obviously trusted the source(s)

She's merely a puppet.

Again....who gave her the info and how are you so sure the info was provided to her with the knowledge that it was inaccurate?

It's amazing that the same people who insist that 4000+ Americans dying to 'liberate' Iraq was a fair price aren't willing to apply their own reasoning to the 'liberation' of Libya.

And come to think of it, you people would only need to apply 1/1000 of your reasoning.

Thank you.

I read what you wrote. You are essentially accusing SOMEONE of lying....but you do not know who. Have you any idea how ridiculous that sounds? You could just as easily ask WHO gave Rice their honest assessment which she repeated on the talk shows?

You have an an obvious bias toward wanting to discover that lies were told. Why is that?
I want to know exactly who told her that a YouTube video is what incited this whole thing and where they got that info. If it was an honest assessment lets hear it....it smells of a rat because these simple questions have gone unanswered.

I want to know exactly who told her that a YouTube video is what incited this whole thing and where they got that info. If it was an honest assessment lets hear it....it smells of a rat because these simple questions have gone unanswered.

But...you have ALREADY labeled them as liars. Are you now retracting that characterization and waiting for proof before making such claims? If so, I appreciate that. It would have been much better if you had taken that stance from the outset.

Now back to the actual thread topic. There are so many puzzle pieces missing.

I'd like to know why the ARB didn't interview key witnesses such as Hillary Clinton? On the bright side the review board is about to get its own review of their report.

AND

I'd like to know why the ARB left out this part of the equation. The reason Ambassador Stevens was going to Benghazi.

Testimony: Stevens Went to Benghazi Mission on 9/11/12 So Clinton Could Announce on Upcoming Libyan Visit It Had Become Permanent U.S. Post

(CNSNews.com) -- Amb. Chris Stevens--murdered by terrorists in Benghazi, Libya on the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks—was at the poorly secured State Department facility in that city that day at least in part because Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wanted to convert the department compound there into a permanent outpost and department officials wanted her to be able to announce this was the case when she made a planned visit to Libya in December 2012.

Stevens’ top deputy in Libya, Greg Hicks, made this point in congressional testimony on Wednesday, but it was omitted from the State Department's Accountability Review Board report published in December.

Testimony: Stevens Went to Benghazi Mission on 9/11/12 So Clinton Could Announce on Upcoming Libyan Visit It Had Become Permanent U.S. Post | CNS News

But...you have ALREADY labeled them as liars. Are you now retracting that characterization and waiting for proof before making such claims? If so, I appreciate that. It would have been much better if you had taken that stance from the outset.
There's no way I could say with 100% certainty that a lie was told but it sure looks that way. That goes both ways as well. Regardless, I will wait until those 2 questions are answered before passing anymore judgement. As it stands now two possibilities exist (we were lied to or it was an honest assessment)

Forum List

Back