Still Waitin'.....

"Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference"

"ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.

That would appear to directly contradict what White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said about the talking points in November."
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

[
Poor baby.....still sulking?
Do you realize that, if the government ever declared war on stupidity, you'd be subject to a drone strike?
Dangerous being you, huh?

The poster PoliticalChic has contempt for you, PoliticalChic, for being one of those posters who has nothing to offer but insults. That's what she told me the other day.

Do you have any sharp tongued dull witted remarks to direct at PoliticalChic, for taking such a dim view of your dependence on sharp tongued dull witted remarks?

"Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference"

"ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.

That would appear to directly contradict what White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said about the talking points in November."
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

[Somebody inside the administration is leaking. This will likely follow a tortuous path leading from one relevant drip to another till the truth is finally revealed on the other side of this administration's, lead by a pathological liar and con man, stone wall]

"Raymond Maxwell was the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Maghreb (North Africa) Affairs at the State Department’s Bureau of Near East Affairs from 2011-2012. He also one of the three Deputy Assistant Secretaries removed due the fallout over Benghazi.

Maxwell has written the following poem about his experience at the hands of “the Queen’s Henchmen”:

The Queen’s Henchmen
request the pleasure of your company
at a Lynching – to be held
at 23rd and C Streets NW
on Tuesday, December 18, 2012
just past sunset.

Dress: Formal, Masks and Hoods -
the four being lynched
must never know the identities
of their executioners, or what/
whose sin required their sacrifice.

A blood sacrifice –
to divert the hounds -
to appease the gods -
to cleanse our filth and
satisfy our guilty consciences."

?Invitation?: A Benghazigate poem | Power Line

Hillary, Caught In a Trap of Lies | Power Line

[
Do you realize that, if the government ever declared war on stupidity, you'd be subject to a drone strike?

The poster PoliticalChic has contempt for you, PoliticalChic, for being one of those posters who has nothing to offer but insults. That's what she told me the other day.

Do you have any sharp tongued dull witted remarks to direct at PoliticalChic, for taking such a dim view of your dependence on sharp tongued dull witted remarks?

"The poster PoliticalChic has contempt for you, PoliticalChic,...."

And, of course, as do you....it is the reason for this vapid post.

My answer?

What better way to judge one, than the quality of one's enemies.

Thank you for providing that comparison.

That news leak to ABC could have been an administration attempt to cover its trail and divert attention and blame over to State, however the White House was likely represented by Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, MA Fiction Writing, and brother to the head of CBS News, in that Saturday morning workout of the final edition of the talking points.

White House Throws State Department Under The Bus Over Benghazi Talking Points? | Weasel Zippers

CIA Director David Petraeus Was Frustrated With Obama Admin For Scrubbing Benghazi Talking Points Of All References To Terrorism? | Weasel Zippers

GOP Sen. Jim Inhofe: Obama Could Be Impeached Over Benghazi Coverup? | Weasel Zippers

[

My answer?

Thus proving that my observations regarding your self-hatred were not unfounded.

My answer?

Thus proving that my observations regarding your self-hatred were not unfounded.

What a dunce you are.

What this exchange has proven is that a low-life, bottom-feeding, disreputable liar like you serves as an excellent comparison.....

.....making me appear....ready?....even more magnificent than I am.
No....wait a minute....that's hardly possible, is it.

In any case....keep up the bad work.

This is now ALL about desperate attempts to undermine Hillary Clinton's future prospects for the presidency.

Well, okay, not all about that. A good deal of it is just the conservative entertainment complex milking a moneymaking story.
Hillary Clinton undermined America's defenses after 9/11 by holding up a sign and smirking to her crowd "Bush Gnu."

The truth is NOBODY knew except the Al-Qaeda terrorists, their financial supporters, handlers, and their photographers who had their cameras fixed on the Twin Towers on 9/11 in the morning to give America-hating jihadists all over the world something to cheer about and shoot guns in the air on 9/11.

Nobody likes a lady MacBeth. Hillary is that poison pill of her generation, and she, not we, did it to herself.

Last edited:
The Obama administration gives their answer to quesetion #3...where was the President.

Answer...'that's irrelevant.' (at 2:15 of the vid)

And...the question 'is offensive!'(at 3:08)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JEHHeQuQXOw]Dan Pfeiffer: "Irrelevant Fact" Where Obama Was During Benghazi Attacks - YouTube[/ame]

LoneLaugher sniveled:

I would never ask someone to wade through one of your posts.

And yet you managed to wade through one of her posts only to find a boot firmly planted in your ass. I can see why you'd never ask someone with politics like yours to wade through her posts, because the result will be the same, you'll lose.

Those 4 Americans were sacrificed, to what extent we will fully never fully know - there is a good chance some of this has to do with trying to cover up gun running to the Muslim brotherhood.

BENGHAZI ? THE BIGGEST COVER-UP SCANDAL IN U.S. HISTORY? ? WAS BENGHAZI A CIA GUN-RUNNING OPERATION FOR MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD & OTHER INSURGENTS FIGHTING IN SYRIA? - Liberty News

Let's be real, this is the most corrupt administration ever! How about that transparency thing? Not only is this the most corrupt administration ever, this is the only administration that has ever truly hated America. Never forget the dictator in the White House had a Muslim cleric preside over the funeral of the SEALS who lost their lives, and that cleric damned them. What a disgrace, when this happened, it all but confirmed Obama truly hates America and is out to destroy her.

Forum List

Back