Still Waitin'.....

Americans gave their answer on November 6th 2012.

mitt-romney-loser.jpg

As you are evidently one of the mushrooms mentioned in the OP.....

....how did you learn to type?

These screen shots show how the versions changed. #3 is the whopper that everyone went out with.

"Spontaneous". What a lie. And there never was a demonstration.

hayestp.img_assist_custom-497x1400.jpg

The Benghazi Talking Points | The Weekly Standard

You really will believe anything in print. Scary.

I'm in good company. I suggest you study the entire article. It's most revealing on how the Administration morphed a known terror attack into a spontaneous demonstration against a video that became deadly.

I can't remember personally the last demonstration where the demonstrators had mortars, rocket propelled grenades, artillery mounted on gun trucks among other gems of weaponry.

:eusa_whistle:

Dem Rep. on Benghazi Talking Points: 'It Was Scrubbed ... It Was False Information. There's No Excuse For That.'
10:28 AM, May 5, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

Democratic congressman Stephen Lynch said this morning on TV that Susan Rice used "scrubbed" talking points on Benghazi to deliver "false information" to the American people:

UPDATE: Here's the relevant transcript:

Lynch: “They certainly weren’t accurate. I don’t know what the process was there. But, absolutely, they were false. They were wrong.

There were no protests outside of the Benghazi compound there.

This was a deliberate and strategic attack on the consulate there. So any statements that this was sort of like the other protests that we saw in Cairo and other embassies- this was not that type of case.

This was a concerted effort. ”

Video at link:

Dem Rep. on Benghazi Talking Points: 'It Was Scrubbed ... It Was False Information. There's No Excuse For That.' | The Weekly Standard

These screen shots show how the versions changed. #3 is the whopper that everyone went out with.

"Spontaneous". What a lie. And there never was a demonstration.

hayestp.img_assist_custom-497x1400.jpg

You really will believe anything in print. Scary.

What an interesting progression....

...each of your posts has become more stupid than the previous!

Great work!

Wondering....will you be able to continue out as far as infinity?

Any truth to the rumor that you thought Joan of Arc was Noah’s wife?

Big question for me.

Where are the Benghazi survivors? They were the eyewitnesses to this attack.

When are we going to hear from them?

How does one conduct a proper investigation without eyewitness testimony?

It's amazing that the same people who insist that 4000+ Americans dying to 'liberate' Iraq was a fair price aren't willing to apply their own reasoning to the 'liberation' of Libya.

And come to think of it, you people would only need to apply 1/1000 of your reasoning.

"... people who insist that 4000+ Americans dying to 'liberate' Iraq was a fair price...."

Will you never tell the truth?

No one says that.

I was scolded and felt I had to apologize to Lone Laugher....

Please....don't go with your feelings. They may betray you.

Why apologize for your lameness?

And....if you call what I said to you "scolding".......you need a new dictionary. You have my permission to paste my comments here.

Scolded my ass.

This is now ALL about desperate attempts to undermine Hillary Clinton's future prospects for the presidency.

Well, okay, not all about that. A good deal of it is just the conservative entertainment complex milking a moneymaking story.

It's amazing that the same people who insist that 4000+ Americans dying to 'liberate' Iraq was a fair price aren't willing to apply their own reasoning to the 'liberation' of Libya.

And come to think of it, you people would only need to apply 1/1000 of your reasoning.

"... people who insist that 4000+ Americans dying to 'liberate' Iraq was a fair price...."

Will you never tell the truth?

No one says that.

So, for starters, you wish to speak for all USMB posters and proclaim that NOT ONE of them think the Iraq War was worth the cost?

lol, that's breaking news!

And....if you call what I said to you "scolding".......you need a new dictionary. You have my permission to paste my comments here.

Scolded my ass.

I'll post my response to you here.

1. The lie that the Obamunists needed to portray was that he had tamed the Islamofascists, and they were no longer a threat.

2. If the attack on the conculate was due to a planned attack by the radicals, then his claim was provably false....and could cost his the election.

a. Time for you to ask why State Department had Stevens hold secret meetings at the consulate 'bungalow' as opposed to the embassy building....

3. Four Americans were sacrificed for the ambition of these Leftists.
If you think not...try to answer the question I posed in the OP. Did you notice
how our friend Sallow ran from them?

a. Note how they went on and on about some video....not reported by any intelligence agency, and yet Clinton and Obama continued with the story....so far that they spent thousands televising an apology for it in Pakistan.
Review post #22.

4.What caused my post....the one you objected to....was my being fed up with folks who can't put 2 and 2 together and see that it's 4. You evidently have no education, nor experience in the real world.

a. Did you miss the explanation by candidate Obama when asked about terrorist Ayers....who he has served with on numerous boards, and who wrote his 'autobiography,' yet he claimed he was just “a guy who lives in my neighborhood.” Terrorist Bill Ayers: From Bombs to Obama | FrontPage Magazine

Why would you hesitate to see him as an inveterate liar?
And Hillary? "..... is a congenital liar." Essay - Blizzard of Lies - NYTimes.com

5.Of course Susan Rice lied.....that comes with the job of being an apparatchik.

6. It is well known that politics is a blood sport, reputations are destroyed....but most know where to draw the line, at the sacrifice American lives.
Not so with the Leftists in charge of the White House.

Sorry you felt the way you did....but I have no intention of not telling the truth.
I can support everything I write.
You....hardly.

You have both learning and growing up ahead of you.

...for the White House, and it's supporters to provide answers to these questions....

1. According to the White House spin machine, a satirical video was the cause of the attacks...but no intelligence organization was claiming that.

2.According to White House supporters, reinforcements were not sent because they believed that they would arrive too late to stem the attack.....exactly where did the attackers post their timeline of 'begin attack.....end attack'?
BTW....it lasted six hours. How did the White House know that it wouldn't last six days?

3.As of this moment, there has been no Presidential timeline released....implying that Obama went to bed, unconcerned, so that he could awake, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to set off on his fund-raising.

4. "Even as the White House strove last week to move beyond questions about the Benghazi attacks of Tuesday, September 11, 2012, fresh evidence emerged that senior Obama administration officials knowingly misled the country about what had happened in the days following the assaults. The Weekly Standard has obtained a timeline briefed by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence detailing the heavy substantive revisions made to the CIA’s talking points, just six weeks before the 2012 presidential election, and additional information about why the changes were made and by whom."

And, rather than agree that we, the people, are entitled to answers to those questions, many of our ersatz Liberals/Progressives/Democrats.....

....behave as though they are more than happy to be treated the way mushrooms are ...'kept in the dark and fed s___'
Urban Dictionary: treat em like a mushroom

Here's some advice:

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube

We've been waiting for 8 long months. The administration apparently thinks, since it happened a 'long time ago', that we forgot all the things they claimed initially. There was not a single word about it being a terrorist attack or that they had troops standing by while they tried in vain to get permission from the Libyan government to enter their air space. Not a word about any rescue. They did say there wasn't time to respond. And great point, PC, about how they would know it would be over before our planes could fly in and intervene. Did the administration get a memo about the attack which spelled out the schedule?

They mostly bashed some unknown filmmaker, yet didn't condemn the actual killers. They try to blame Republicans for lack of security, as if the minority in Washington can make such decisions. Requests for more security were ignored and security personnel were removed amid direct threats to the ambassador and several attacks in the area. Then they lied and lied. Initially, the administration claimed that providing security was the responsibility of the Libyan government. So, how did they suddenly decide that Repubs somehow should take responsibility? They blame anyone and everyone but themselves when things go wrong.

Now libs are perfectly content to accept no explanation at all as good enough to convince them that nothing is amiss. Isn't that special?

Only now, after witnesses all came forth with the same account of the events, does the administration scramble to offer up excuses for why we didn't help those people.

If true that the Libyans were responsible for providing security and the Libyans dragged their feet in granting permission for us to go help our people, why didn't Obama say anything about that? Why would he remain silent on the lack of security, the lack of help, the previous warnings of an impending attack and the evil terrorists who carried it out and yet spend a week bashing some filmmaker?

The only reason a person lies is because they don't want the truth known. All we got were lies and now they are attacking those seeking the truth and trying to discredit them. The media is in a tailspin because they don't want to report on the hearings, so they are doing their best to bash the witnesses and Repubs for having the nerve to question this regime.

This is now ALL about desperate attempts to undermine Hillary Clinton's future prospects for the presidency.

Well, okay, not all about that. A good deal of it is just the conservative entertainment complex milking a moneymaking story.

Just to humor your predictable garbage. So what? The American people deserve better than her.

Scolded my ass.

1. The lie that the Obamunists needed to portray was that he had tamed the Islamofascists, and they were no longer a threat.

2. If the attack on the conculate was due to a planned attack by the radicals, then his claim was provably false....and could cost his the election.

a. Time for you to ask why State Department had Stevens hold secret meetings at the consulate 'bungalow' as opposed to the embassy building....

a. Note how they went on and on about some video....not reported by any intelligence agency, and yet Clinton and Obama continued with the story....so far that they spent thousands televising an apology for it in Pakistan.
Review post #22.

4.What caused my post....the one you objected to....was my being fed up with folks who can't put 2 and 2 together and see that it's 4. You evidently have no education, nor experience in the real world.

a. Did you miss the explanation by candidate Obama when asked about terrorist Ayers....who he has served with on numerous boards, and who wrote his 'autobiography,' yet he claimed he was just “a guy who lives in my neighborhood.” Terrorist Bill Ayers: From Bombs to Obama | FrontPage Magazine

And Hillary? "..... is a congenital liar." Essay - Blizzard of Lies - NYTimes.com

5.Of course Susan Rice lied.....that comes with the job of being an apparatchik.

6. It is well known that politics is a blood sport, reputations are destroyed....but most know where to draw the line, at the sacrifice American lives.

Sorry you felt the way you did....but I have no intention of not telling the truth.
You....hardly.

Hint. I object to you, period. I never objected to any post in particular. I just picked one to use to send you a message. You are delusional. I am always ready to learn. When are you going to start teaching? Got anything more than bullshit?

Four Americans were sacrificed?

Bullshit.

Last edited:

Scolded my ass.

Review post #22.

You....hardly.

Hint. I object to you, period. I never objected to any post in particular. I just picked one to use to send you a message. You are delusional. I am always ready to learn. When are you going to start teaching? Got anything more than bullshit?

Four Americans were sacrificed?

Bullshit.

Poor baby.....still sulking?
Do you realize that, if the government ever declared war on stupidity, you'd be subject to a drone strike?
Dangerous being you, huh?

When you get around to it.....see if someone with more insight can explain the post to you, and see if you can post something with more a closer proximity to reality.

Just to humor your predictable garbage. So what? The American people deserve better than her.

I know.

Andrew Cuomo.

Rubio is the perfect example of how the GOP is basing this smear campaign on a lie:

"Obama was in the campaign and one of his talking points was that the terrorists had been defeated and he had defeated them."

The President never said any such thing. Once again, the GOP and the rest of the Obama haters concocted a lie that was easy to attack,

but still a LIE,

and they proceeded from there.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...rgets-clinton-on-benghazi/?wprss=rss_politics

Forum List

Back