Stop and think about this for a moment.

This has been the fastest damn four years in between POTUS election cycles ever. Trump hasn't been out of the headlines for a single day all the way through. Never saw that happen before.

Jo
That’s because everything he says is so pathetic and moronic that Republicans are going to fall for it and anyone else looks at him like a mangled 5 car wreck on the highway

What's strange is to have the daily headlines 24/7 from Jan23 2020 till now totally dominated by Trump. It just occurred to me that not one single day has passed without a headline pushing his name.
Is it strange to you that he’s also the first president to be indicted for crimes while in office?

This has been the fastest damn four years in between POTUS election cycles ever. Trump hasn't been out of the headlines for a single day all the way through. Never saw that happen before.

Jo
That’s what happens when you elect a media hungry reality tv attention whore clown to be president.

That’s what happens when you elect a media hungry reality tv attention whore clown to be president.
Yeah yeah yeah.....get over it....
I don't give a crap WHO.... I'm pointing out that this is milestone in journalism...
Whether positive or negative.
Can't think of anything that parallels it.

Yeah yeah yeah.....get over it....
I don't give a crap WHO.... I'm pointing out that this is milestone in journalism...
Whether positive or negative.
Can't think of anything that parallels it.
Nope nothing close. It’s sad that drama and media are now the dominate forces in our politics by such a large margin.

He has done his level best to stay in the headlines

Really? What has he done these past 4 years? Did he raid his own house looking for papers every other president including Biden is allowed to keep? Did he sue himself because he optimistically guessed a greater value on his prized property that didn't matter anyway because the bank doesn't go by that? Did Trump decide to sue himself because he pissed off some skank 40 years ago he made a pass at? Or was he headline material just for carrying some extra weight, not drinking, marrying a beautiful model and using some tanning cream to stay looking good?

Do tell us what horrific events Trump has committed? Oh yeah--- Did Trump spend 24 hours at the Capitol telling mobs of people at the frontline they must march into the Capitol at any expense, or did he tell people to stay safe, respectful and lawful, and to settle down and go home?

Oh, the horror. The guy is a maniac!

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.28.53 PM.jpg

Jo
Diseases are like that.

Did Trump decide to sue himself because he pissed off some skank 40 years ago he made a pass at? Or was he headline material just for carrying some extra weight, not drinking, marrying a beautiful model and using some tanning cream to stay looking good?
Hahahhahaha…. Are you serious right now?! Wow

Forum List

Back