Stop and think about this for a moment.

The left isn't doing anything. Trump is a former president and unlike the other former presidents, he won't shut up. And then we have a former president on trial.
Nevertheless this is a milestone and it's likely to continue for the next 5 years.

Neither does Howie Mandel, but the NYTimes, WaPo, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, NPR, MSNBC are not obsessed with Mandel and don't print his every action and utterance, do they?
EXXXXXXACTLY.... This is some kind of phenom.... Can't think of anything they parallels it.

He's the leader of your party, the Republicans.

Deal with it.
I haven’t voted a Republican for President in a long, long, time, I left the Republican party in 2006, deal with it. You really think all Americans are Democrats or Republicans? lol! That is just a stupid, stupid, ignorant comment. Maybe one day you will grow up, but I doubt it.

Trump was my President, just as Obama was my President and Biden is my President. Deal with it.

Nevertheless this is a milestone and it's likely to continue for the next 5 years.
This is no milestone. It's a disgrace that we have people who will actually vote this criminal into high office. This will end in November and you guys will cry about another steal.

I haven’t voted a Republican for President in a long, long, time, I left the Republican party in 2006, deal with it. You really think all Americans are Democrats or Republicans? lol! That is just a stupid, stupid, ignorant comment. Maybe one day you will grow up, but I doubt it.

Trump was my President, just as Obama was my President and Biden is my President. Deal with it.
Are you suggesting that you voted for Biden and/or Hillary?

SF8MzIP.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
EXXXXXXACTLY.... This is some kind of phenom.... Can't think of anything they parallels it.
Simple answer. It makes them money. And loons like the ones here lap up every single word they print about Trump.

This has been the fastest damn four years in between POTUS election cycles ever. Trump hasn't been out of the headlines for a single day all the way through. Never saw that happen before.

Jo

That's because Trump kept committing crimes until he got himself arrested

Trump will not be IGNORED.

This has been the fastest damn four years in between POTUS election cycles ever. Trump hasn't been out of the headlines for a single day all the way through. Never saw that happen before.

Jo
I’ve also never seen a president lose reelection, deny he lost and fabricate lies about the election being stolen, and then incite an insurrection at the capital

I’ve also never seen a president lose reelection, deny he lost and fabricate lies about the election being stolen, and then incite an insurrection at the capital
Granted there are reasons....
But that doesn't negate the fact that we are looking at something rather remarkable.

Forum List

Back