Stop counting late votes

States such as Utah that conduct elections via mail disagree,
They are mistaken

or they just dont care about voter fraud since they dont think it can hurt them

but when 45% of the state is made up of liberal refugees from california, washington and oregon but dems are winning 9 out of 10 elections conservative in that state will be crying “WHUT HAPPENED!”

and it will never vote repub again

States such as Utah that conduct elections via mail disagree,
They are mistaken

or they just dont care about voter fraud since they dont think it can hurt them

but when 45% of the state is made up of liberal refugees from california, washington and oregon but dems are winning 9 out of 10 elections conservative in that state will be crying “WHUT HAPPENED!”

and it will never vote repub again
Your pretense that legitimate votes that you don't like shouldn't count is amusing. You have no credible evidence that the administrations of the various sovereign states responsible, both Democratic and Republican, have not conducted free and fair elections.

72,160,418 Americans voted against your Trump in 2016, while only 62,984,828 voted for him.

More Americans have consistently and relentlessly disapproved of Trump in every major poll since then than have approved of him.

How can Trump's cult pretend that the record number of over 73 million Americans who have now voted for his opponent have not expressed the democratic will of the nation?

I am not impressed by how many illegal votes your side stuffed into the ballot boxes
I am impressed by your lurid imagination.

If Georgia's Republican Secretary of State Raffensberger is upsetting you, you'll have to present credible evidence that he - or any other election official in jurisdictions where the results are making you pissy - are tampering with the ballots of Americans to make you pissy.

If Georgia's Republican Secretary of State Raffensberger is upsetting you, you'll have to present credible evidence that he - or any other election official in jurisdictions where the results are making you pissy - are tampering with the ballots of Americans to make you pissy.
I am not impressed by the party affiliation of Raffensberger

last time I checked Mit Romney and John Kasich claim to be republicans also

I am not impressed by the party affiliation of Raffensberger

last time I checked Mit Romney and John Kasich claim to be republicans also
The RINOs of Trumpery are getting their arses kicked by GOP stalwarts, to be sure.

What you should do is begin making a list of all the secretaries-of-state whom you can implicate in your vast conspiracy, and document how they conspired to make the election reflect the will of most Americans as consistently expressed in poll after poll for nearly four years.

Perhaps the dastards left a paper trail that will lead you to one of your pedophile pizza parlours.

Last edited:
The RINOs of Trumpery are getting their arses kicked by GOP stalwarts, to be sure.
You will see asskicking if romney runs for president.

like jeb bush with his millions romeny will be rejected by the republican base no matter how much money the corrupt washington establishment gives to his campaign

Romney would do better to call himself an independent and beg the fence sitters on this forum to vote for him

You will see asskicking if romney runs for president
I would be surprised if Willard ran again for president. even if his contrite, wayward niece begged him to.

White males without college educations are a shrinking demographic.

As an existential certitude, the GOP will have to adapt to that inexorable reality.

To be replaced by effete Pajama Boys with blue hair and $300,000 of college debt working as soda jerks at Starbucks

yeah thats a real great leap forward as Mao used to say

What are the odds that the Dems will "discover" enough ballots to push Biden over the top?
We need better election laws to protect our Voting Rights from Democrat Voter Fraud.

I said this last night once 5 states stopped counting votes. What's worse, GA came out and said they had a "technical glitch" that had gave some results as zero. Some are reporting online that massive batches of votes are going excessively in Bidens favour, some said 100,000 - 0 in some cases.

This is just shocking, and I can tell you, in Canada, people are not trusting our OWN system now. Canadians are sounding like Americans now, some even said "I don't like Trump, but what I saw last night should concern us in OUR election here. Voting just stops?"

America may return to "strengthening their bonds with International allies" lead by a closer relationship with China. The damage will have been done to countries like Japan, Australia, Taiwan and others in Chinas orbit who will be convinced that U.S elites do not care about them, they want to get back to a closer relationship with the communists. I think this is going to have implications in the world that Americans don't appreciate.

You aren't going to succeed globally if only the UK, Canada and China trust you.

There ARE NO states that 'stopped counting". Zero.

Keep your bullshit on your side of the border, eh? We'll build a wall and you'll pay for it.

What are the odds that the Dems will "discover" enough ballots to push Biden over the top?
We need better election laws to protect our Voting Rights from Democrat Voter Fraud.

I said this last night once 5 states stopped counting votes. What's worse, GA came out and said they had a "technical glitch" that had gave some results as zero. Some are reporting online that massive batches of votes are going excessively in Bidens favour, some said 100,000 - 0 in some cases.

This is just shocking, and I can tell you, in Canada, people are not trusting our OWN system now. Canadians are sounding like Americans now, some even said "I don't like Trump, but what I saw last night should concern us in OUR election here. Voting just stops?"

America may return to "strengthening their bonds with International allies" lead by a closer relationship with China. The damage will have been done to countries like Japan, Australia, Taiwan and others in Chinas orbit who will be convinced that U.S elites do not care about them, they want to get back to a closer relationship with the communists. I think this is going to have implications in the world that Americans don't appreciate.

You aren't going to succeed globally if only the UK, Canada and China trust you.

Keep your bullshit on your side of the border, eh? We'll build a wall and you'll pay for it.
The Democratic Party exploits ignorant cretins.
They did stop counting ballots overnight and in the morning hundred of thousands of ballots for Biden magically appeared.

Unfortunately it was seen on Fox News by millions

Tell me if you can find a video on youtube of "Fox News Election Night Nov 3rd, 2020", I've looked, it's not there. They post every video usually in a day or two, this one, just disappeared. Certainly 1000's recoded it I'm sure, but why wouldn't Fox release it as they do every night?

You will see the sad display as they ask "why have they stopped counting"? PENN, Michigan, GA, N.C, and a couple of others. All stopped counting as the world watched.

Everyone goes to sleep, Trump is ahead 10-12%, they wake up and he is down. THIS is why people have doubts. TO not question is, is to deny logic.

The Democratic Party exploits ignorant cretins.
They did stop counting ballots overnight and in the morning hundred of thousands of ballots for Biden magically appeared.

Today I learned that the idea of sending stuff through the mail is "magic".

Interestingly that same system was used by Doornail Rump when he was hawking personalized vitamins. You had to mail in your pee.

I'm not EVEN making that up.

Wonder if that pee was called "fraudulent". :eusa_think:

Tell me if you can find a video on youtube of "Fox News Election Night Nov 3rd, 2020", I've looked, it's not there. They post every video usually in a day or two, this one, just disappeared. Certainly 1000's recoded it I'm sure, but why wouldn't Fox release it as they do every night?

You will see the sad display as they ask "why have they stopped counting"? PENN, Michigan, GA, N.C, and a couple of others. All stopped counting as the world watched.

Everyone goes to sleep, Trump is ahead 10-12%, they wake up and he is down. THIS is why people have doubts. TO not question is, is to deny logic.

Once AGAIN --- the count is continuing, everywhere, and will do so until it's fucking done. Simple as that.

In my own state for one example, ballots can still show up in the mail as late as today. They will be counted when they do.

If you're getting your "info" from Fox Noise, that's the root of your issues for a start.

To be replaced by effete Pajama Boys with blue hair and $300,000 of college debt working as soda jerks at Starbucks

yeah thats a real great leap forward as Mao used to say
In fact, a younger, better-educated, racially-diverse electorate is emerging, with suburban, college-educated women increasingly supplanting the aging good ol' boys.

In fact, a younger, better-educated, racially-diverse electorate is emerging, with suburban, college-educated women increasingly supplanting the aging good ol' boys.
And that is better why?

Just because?

The Thing is that they never say exactly how many ballots are left. This is insanity. In Order to guarantee a fair Election You have to know exactly how many votes are to be counted. But Here nobody knows. So you can always throw in AS many AS You Need Late.
That's a lie, "ive seen a few news storys covering "about" how many more votes states or counties have left to count a few times. Matter of fact if you go to the NYT election map and mouse over Arizona the drop down tells you they have about 142000 more left.

you snooze, you lose.

And that is better why?

Just because?
You may not like it, but representative democracy succeeds when a diverse populace is represented.

The Biden Administration would seriously err to make Clinton's mistake in neglecting the demographic of white males without college degrees, a formerly reliable Democratic constituency.

Forum List

Back