Stop - Immediately

I'm sure all those Libertarians who voted for Trump will see an issue with this, no? I can only imagine if companies did what Trump said (they won't) it wold do wonders to the economy.

if Walmart stopped trading with China our economy would dive head first in to a recession.

Negative
Here in Wetbackville it would only destroy wetback lives....that would be awesome.

China needs to get its shit together before we send all those empty container ships back filled with liberals. Don't fuck with us China!

have you researched the statistics? just curious if you're just a parrot or are actually concerned that drugs kill americans.

What do drugs have to do with (pun intended) the price of tea in China?
perhaps you should read up on why the president wants companies to stop doing business with China. I'm just saying, stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

Hey, we all said this sh!t would happen if he started a trade was. All us free-traders, that is.
well it isn't free trade if they have tariffs, you know this right? you're smarter than that right? every american I know is for free trade. the thing is, other countries don't want it. until they do, fk stop doing business with em, I'm just saying.

China didn't start this. Currency manipulation was just a talking point for fall of election years. Until an actual Fox News viewer got "elected"
Even if you ignore the currency manipulation, yes, China DID start this trade war.. Seems that amnesia is a very common symptom of TDS.

Let me refresh your memory. China started this trade war in 2017, not with a mere tariff, but by flat out banning the #1 US export to China.

Remember now? Or not?

Last edited:
the chan8 crowd is alive and well ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sure all those Libertarians who voted for Trump will see an issue with this, no? I can only imagine if companies did what Trump said (they won't) it wold do wonders to the economy.

if Walmart stopped trading with China our economy would dive head first in to a recession.

Buy from Mexico, Canada, El Salvador or many other nations...

the chan8 crowd is alive and well ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
everyone-l-dont-like-is-hitler-a-troll-debating-in-53304826.png

Gone from Russian to nazi to 8chan...

you have no idea how much income Walmart generates from chinese products so go back to sleep

The thing is, each of these insane, embarrassing, childish, ignorant comments would be pretty troubling in Normal World.

But they shoot out like water from a fire hose out of this guy, and we become numb to them.

We really shouldn't. But you just can't keep up.
Yep........Obama never cussed anyone.

He just dropped bombs on them, destroyed their lives, spied on everyone so he could blackmail people into doing his dirty shit.

But other than that he was a really nice guy!!!!

:iagree:
You're comparing and equating the behaviors and temperaments of Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

All I can do is give you the benefit of the doubt, assume you're just kidding, and move on.
Obama is an evil motherfucker.
I don't give a flying F if anyone thinks Trump is being mean, actions speak louder than words.

Last edited:

To many other China like nations stand to benefit from China dissing their best customer. The American consumer will win.
for example?

To many other China like nations stand to benefit from China dissing their best customer. The American consumer will win.
for example?
India and Brazil

for example?
Asian Countries Seen Benefiting Most From Trump Trade War

you have no idea how much income Walmart generates from chinese products so go back to sleep

Actually I do but what is amazing is your loyalty to a country like China just because of your hatred for Trump.

You do realize China goes against everything the Democratic Party stands for so why root on a evil regime that abuses it people and manipulates it currency while stealing from other countries?

Also you do know we import more from Mexico and Canada and if American businesses were intelligent they would invest in Mexico and Central America while telling China to go to hell...

Now maybe you should stop trolling posters and discuss the material like an adult, oh wait you can not!

for example?
India and Brazil

Mexico and Central America can be added to that list.

We would hurt more from losing Mexico than China but do not tell that to the TDS posters of this board...

The thing is, each of these insane, embarrassing, childish, ignorant comments would be pretty troubling in Normal World.

But they shoot out like water from a fire hose out of this guy, and we become numb to them.

We really shouldn't. But you just can't keep up.
Yep........Obama never cussed anyone.

He just dropped bombs on them, destroyed their lives, spied on everyone so he could blackmail people into doing his dirty shit.

But other than that he was a really nice guy!!!!

:iagree:

False
Even without all that he was still a piece of crap

for example?
India and Brazil

Mexico and Central America can be added to that list.

We would hurt more from losing Mexico than China but do not tell that to the TDS posters of this board...

yeah Walmart can buy electronics from Mexico, Central America, India and Canada -- big demand there.

Walmart makes $10 million $$$$ every 5 hours selling Chinese products -

KMA Goober

Forum List

Back