Stop Lying About Growing Black Support for Trump

Really? I hadn’t noticed. I did notice a dumb proxy war costing Americans billions, while many suffer in or near poverty and homelessness. Hundreds of thousands dead and wounded to benefit the war machine that supports Biden’s candidacy. Plus he supports a genocide in Gaza that has killed thousands of women and children, to benefit an apartheid Zionist regime and the war machine.

He’s done nothing to help average Americans. He has allowed in millions of immigrants who greatly depress the wages of Americans.

He’s is one of the worst presidents of all time.
You notice two wars where no US troops are fighting. One war which was a naked act of aggression started by Putin that all of Europe is helping Ukraine to stop as welll as we are. You have seen Biden warn Netanyahu not to do what he has eventually done, and has cut Israel off and has now seems to have been able to forge some kind of settlement to end this war.

You are lying when you say he has done nothing to help the average Ametican. Lower drug prices. And trhen he has tried forgiving student loan debt which idiots have opposed. We have the best economy on earth rght now. Inflation has dropped from 9 percent to less than 3 percent now. Lower unemployment than trump had. Higher wages than trump had. He has not allowed in millions of anything. Crossings have been reduced and furthermore a bill sits on the desk of the house speaker thart Republicans refuse to vote on because Trump, and wants to make it an issue and you blame Biden. This is getting ridiculous. It seems like people such as you are clamoring for a return of Trump and I'm telling you that would be the biggest mistake this country has ever made.

The only mistake Biden has nade, and it's a big one, is that he didn't go out every day running his mouth about what he has done and bragged to everyone how what he has done has never been done by anyone else. He waited for 3 years to take trump on instead of blasting trump at every chance. Trump has run his mouth ever since he lost, something no other ex president has ever done and people like you fall for his bullshit, even as you say you take no sdes.

Biden has done a good job, and when history looks back, he's going to be one the best. The numbers show it, and as time goes on, the infrastructure plan that Biden got passed will be deemed as a great sucess and if Trump takes office, idiots wil try giving him the.credit for something he did not do.

Then I guess my comment was spot on, you fit that definition perfectly. I'm sure you can't see it, folks blinded by hate tend to miss a lot.

Too bad that I'm not blinded like that. Nor am I the person working to help white white supremacy. Buy you being a white supremacist, you actually believe the shit that peple like Donalds said.

That's right. But these guys try looking for anything to keep hope alive.

I trying to envision White Racist MAGA MAGGOTS trying to listen rap, and I just don't see it happening.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
There is no slip. There is no growing black support for trump. There are blacks in this forum and none of us support Trump.
You make frequent proclamations none supported by facts or any evidence. Pretty much everyone is ignoring your nonsense at this point.

I trying to envision White Racist MAGA MAGGOTS trying to listen rap, and I just don't see it happening.
They don't. But they will read stories on their far right loon websites about some dumb ass rapper wearing a grill talking about how they think Trump is a gangster and try using them as a representation for all back males.

There is no slip. There is no growing black support for trump. There are blacks in this forum and none of us support Trump.

There are than few Whites on this forum who do not support Trump, they try and fail to drown us out.

Everything I say is supported by facts. That's why you guys run to my threads trying to talk shit.
Really%20rotfl.gif

You notice two wars where no US troops are fighting. One war which was a naked act of aggression started by Putin that all of Europe is helping Ukraine to stop as welll as we are. You have seen Biden warn Netanyahu not to do what he has eventually done, and has cut Israel off and has now seems to have been able to forge some kind of settlement to end this war.

You are lying when you say he has done nothing to help the average Ametican. Lower drug prices. And trhen he has tried forgiving student loan debt which idiots have opposed. We have the best economy on earth rght now. Inflation has dropped from 9 percent to less than 3 percent now. Lower unemployment than trump had. Higher wages than trump had. He has not allowed in millions of anything. Crossings have been reduced and furthermore a bill sits on the desk of the house speaker thart Republicans refuse to vote on because Trump, and wants to make it an issue and you blame Biden. This is getting ridiculous. It seems like people such as you are clamoring for a return of Trump and I'm telling you that would be the biggest mistake this country has ever made.

The only mistake Biden has nade, and it's a big one, is that he didn't go out every day running his mouth about what he has done and bragged to everyone how what he has done has never been done by anyone else. He waited for 3 years to take trump on instead of blasting trump at every chance. Trump has run his mouth ever since he lost, something no other ex president has ever done and people like you fall for his bullshit, even as you say you take no sdes.

Biden has done a good job, and when history looks back, he's going to be one the best. The numbers show it, and as time goes on, the infrastructure plan that Biden got passed will be deemed as a great sucess and if Trump takes office, idiots wil try giving him the.credit for something he did not do.
Trump is no different from Genocide Joe. So, this fraudulent election means nothing. To think Americans get to vote for essentially two assholes every four years, is proof the system is rigged.

I’ll agree he’s done some good things, but so does every potus.

Discounting the horrors of Ukraine and Gaza because no Americans are dying, is foolish. To say nothing of the ever increasing possibility of nuclear war.

That's right. They try to do the same thing to you guys as they try with me.

They do not like the truth. Want to deny the truth or Jack Nichols said in "A Few Good Men", they cannot handle the truth.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back