Stop pretending

With everything going on in the world today you want to talk about 14 year old emails? What's next radial tires?

The more I think of it ....

Did Hillary in 2009 also get the Morse code messages when the Maine was blown up?

Did Hillary also in 2009 get the pony express messages when they found gold in California?

Did Hillary in 2009, get the carrier pigeon messages when Louis and Clark made it to the Pacific ocean?

This link is bullshit.
images
Exactly. These far rightwing bastards simply refuse to see, hear or know the truth.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

What crimes did they commit?

Apart from the conspiring to invade another country based on lies you mean?

:alcoholic:

And that is far left propaganda..

FDR lied the US into WWII that did not attack the US and he is a hero to the far left..
FDR invaded a country that did not attack the US and he is a hero to the far left..
FDR put people in camps to prove their loyalty to the US without due process and he is a hero to the far left..

With everything going on in the world today you want to talk about 14 year old emails? What's next radial tires?
Yes, I know you and your far rightwing ilk don't want to, in any way, discuss the utter incompetency, failure and down right criminality of the Bush administration. I get it.

And yet these far left drones support the illegal wars of Obama and his disastrous foreign policy..

The BLAME BUSH campaign never ends and begins again..............................

Democrap party..................the party of excuses and assigning all blame for their failed policies on someone else.............

Then use class warfare...........
Then use your a racist...........

and standard tactics that are well known..............................while finding ways to get more illegal votes...............and openly ditching the laws of the land on immigration...............

Sanctuary if you vote for us......................

To be expected and continued..........it is what they are.

The more I think of it ....

Did Hillary in 2009 also get the Morse code messages when the Maine was blown up?

Did Hillary also in 2009 get the pony express messages when they found gold in California?

Did Hillary in 2009, get the carrier pigeon messages when Louis and Clark made it to the Pacific ocean?

This link is bullshit.
images
Exactly. These far rightwing bastards simply refuse to see, hear or know the truth.

Says the far left drone that supports Obama illegal wars..

Many of you can now stop pretending Bush didn't lie his way into a war with Iraq.

Smoking gun email exposes Blair on Iraq

The damning memo, from Secretary of State Colin Powell to President George Bush, was written on March 28, 2002, a week before Bush’s famous summit with Blair at his Crawford ranch in Texas.

In it, Powell tells Bush that Blair ‘will be with us’ on military action. Powell assures the President: ‘The UK will follow our lead’.

The disclosure is certain to lead for calls for Sir John Chilcot to reopen his inquiry into the Iraq War if, as is believed, he has not seen the Powell memo.

A second explosive memo from the same cache also reveals how Bush used ‘spies’ in the Labour Party to help him to manipulate British public opinion in favour of the war.

The documents, obtained by The Mail on Sunday, are part of a batch of secret emails held on the private server of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton which U.S. courts have forced her to reveal.

Former Tory Shadow Home Secretary David Davis said: ‘The memos prove in explicit terms what many of us have believed all along: Tony Blair effectively agreed to act as a frontman for American foreign policy in advance of any decision by the House of Commons or the British Cabinet.

The former Prime Minister has always hotly denied the claim that the two men signed a deal ‘in blood’ at Crawford to embark on the war, which started on March 20, 2003.

The Powell document, headed ‘Secret... Memorandum for the President’, lifts the lid on how Blair and Bush secretly plotted the war behind closed doors at Crawford.

Powell says to Bush: ‘He will present to you the strategic, tactical and public affairs lines that he believes will strengthen global support for our common cause,’ adding that Blair has the presentational skills to ‘make a credible public case on current Iraqi threats to international peace’.

Five months after the summit, Downing Street produced the notorious ‘45 minutes from doom’ dossier on Saddam Hussein’s supposed Weapons of Mass Destruction. After Saddam was toppled, the dossier’s claims were exposed as bogus.

Nowhere in the memo is a diplomatic route suggested as the preferred option.

Instead, Powell says that Blair will also advise on how to ‘handle calls’ for the ‘blessing’ of the United Nations Security Council, and to ‘demonstrate that we have thought through “the day after” ’ – in other words, made adequate provision for a post-Saddam Iraq.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that you have to get the holdouts to admit that the Bush administration lied us into Iraq in order for it to be true.

And more far left propaganda based on the far left religious dogma..

And these far left drones support the illegal wars of Obama
These drones support Obama doing away with due process..

Many of you can now stop pretending Bush didn't lie his way into a war with Iraq.

The damning memo, from Secretary of State Colin Powell to President George Bush, was written on March 28, 2002, a week before Bush’s famous summit with Blair at his Crawford ranch in Texas.

In it, Powell tells Bush that Blair ‘will be with us’ on military action. Powell assures the President: ‘The UK will follow our lead’.

The disclosure is certain to lead for calls for Sir John Chilcot to reopen his inquiry into the Iraq War if, as is believed, he has not seen the Powell memo.

A second explosive memo from the same cache also reveals how Bush used ‘spies’ in the Labour Party to help him to manipulate British public opinion in favour of the war.

The documents, obtained by The Mail on Sunday, are part of a batch of secret emails held on the private server of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton which U.S. courts have forced her to reveal.

Former Tory Shadow Home Secretary David Davis said: ‘The memos prove in explicit terms what many of us have believed all along: Tony Blair effectively agreed to act as a frontman for American foreign policy in advance of any decision by the House of Commons or the British Cabinet.

The former Prime Minister has always hotly denied the claim that the two men signed a deal ‘in blood’ at Crawford to embark on the war, which started on March 20, 2003.

The Powell document, headed ‘Secret... Memorandum for the President’, lifts the lid on how Blair and Bush secretly plotted the war behind closed doors at Crawford.

Powell says to Bush: ‘He will present to you the strategic, tactical and public affairs lines that he believes will strengthen global support for our common cause,’ adding that Blair has the presentational skills to ‘make a credible public case on current Iraqi threats to international peace’.

Five months after the summit, Downing Street produced the notorious ‘45 minutes from doom’ dossier on Saddam Hussein’s supposed Weapons of Mass Destruction. After Saddam was toppled, the dossier’s claims were exposed as bogus.

Instead, Powell says that Blair will also advise on how to ‘handle calls’ for the ‘blessing’ of the United Nations Security Council, and to ‘demonstrate that we have thought through “the day after” ’ – in other words, made adequate provision for a post-Saddam Iraq.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that you have to get the holdouts to admit that the Bush administration lied us into Iraq in order for it to be true.
I knew Bush and Blair were lying us into a needless war at the time they were doing it. This is just getting the deniers to finally, maybe, own up to it.

What is happening in the ME today is a direct result of what happened in Iraq in '03.
Let's really pin it down Lawrence of Arabia started the problems. Doe that justify Clintons' lies, Bushs' lies anyones' lies?
Seems to me it just makes them all liars.

What crimes did they commit?

Apart from the conspiring to invade another country based on lies you mean?

FDR lied the US into WWII that did not attack the US and he is a hero to the far left..
FDR invaded a country that did not attack the US and he is a hero to the far left..
FDR put people in camps to prove their loyalty to the US without due process and he is a hero to the far left..

English please.

Japan attacked us. Fuckinay the shit you see on this board.

I knew Bush and Blair were lying us into a needless war at the time they were doing it. This is just getting the deniers to finally, maybe, own up to it.
YAWN

So where are all your posts showing that you think Obama is a war criminal?

A lot of them are in the Obama try this again thread (USMB Badlands) and before that on the Guardian talkboards, but they don't exist anymore.

Yes, I know you and your far rightwing ilk don't want to, in any way, discuss the utter incompetency, failure and down right criminality of the Bush administration. I get it.

And yet these far left drones support the illegal wars of Obama and his disastrous foreign policy..
What illegal wars did Obama start?

So did I, it was the Bush administration that awakened me politically.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/22/world/africa/22powers.html

He complained about Bush starting Wars without consent...................yet Bush did put it to a vote
Did Obama.............FLIP FLOPPED on it...............then supplied weapons via Libya to Syria.............

Remember Ollie North.................trying to get our people freed with weapons..........

Not a peep as our weapons fall into ISIS hands, and Libya is left in a VACUUM, OBAMA'S WORDS AT THE UN...................a VACUUM of his own making........................

Of course, it's totally insane to think the Cheney regime would ever lie about something so serious as evil WMD.

Eh, I'm pretty sure that Japan attacked the US

And if you're talking about Germany, Adolf declared war on the US so FDR had little choice in that matter

But I agree that putting Japanese americans in camps was a really bad move....

Boo...Boo...Boo...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Right Bush organized a vast multi-nation conspiracy getting multiple nations intelligence agencies to lie for him. /eyeroll

Its hilarious how you libs paint Bush as a dumb bungling fool who can't tie his own shoe laces yet he was brilliant enough to fool Democratic party leaders into voting for the war.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/22/world/africa/22powers.html

He complained about Bush starting Wars without consent...................yet Bush did put it to a vote
Did Obama.............FLIP FLOPPED on it...............then supplied weapons via Libya to Syria.............

Remember Ollie North.................trying to get our people freed with weapons..........

Not a peep as our weapons fall into ISIS hands, and Libya is left in a VACUUM, OBAMA'S WORDS AT THE UN...................a VACUUM of his own making........................
I agree, but you are deflecting. Bush put it to a vote after he ran a propaganda campaign on the population to convince them that Saddam was a scary man who had links to Sunni terrorists. Isn't it time you faced reality.

Boo...Boo...Boo...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Right Bush organized a vast multi-nation conspiracy getting multiple nations intelligence agencies to lie for him. /eyeroll

Its hilarious how you libs paint Bush as a dumb bungling fool who can't tie his own shoe laces yet he was brilliant enough to fool Democratic party leaders into voting for the war.
Ask Colin Powell about it. And I'm sure we will now be hearing more from Tony Blair.

Forum List

Back