🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop pussy footing around. Own your opinion

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I have NO PROBLEM banning ANYONE from our country that isn't a citizen & who practices Islam.

We live in the 21st century and only one faith professes & acts out like they're living in the 10th century.

Until they can join the rest of the world fuckem.

I have a problem with any government entity that attempts to control religion. You still think that you will always be on the winning side of this and that is rather naive. A government that can ban Islam or outlaw its practice can do the same thing with Christianity.

• Banned
I have a problem with any government entity that attempts to control religion. You still think that you will always be on the winning side of this and that is rather naive. A government that can ban Islam or outlaw its practice can do the same thing with Christianity.
So?

Many Muslims migrate here so that they CAN live in the 21st century. Of course they'll keep certain customs, but many of them live lives similar to any non-practicing Christian.

• Banned
Many Muslims migrate here so that they CAN live in the 21st century. Of course they'll keep certain customs, but many of them live lives similar to any non-practicing Christian.
I know. My daughter dated one. Those are not the people I'm talking about. Until we can tell the difference what Trump is doing is best.

It's not about religion, it's about the law, and it's against the law to murder, rape, and dismember people. Islam instructs it's followers to do these things and anyone who subscribes to Islam should be barred from this country. It's not compatible with civilized society.

My opinion is that we have degenerated since my Father's generation.

If somebody promoted the unrestricted importation of Germans in 1942, they would have had the shit beat out of them for being a traitor. If somebody proposed that we allow only the Jewish VICTIMS, nobody would be calling them a racist or Teutoniphobe.

We should allow in those persecuted by the totalitarian ideology known as Islam. Let the others stay where they are.

It's not about religion, it's about the law, and it's against the law to murder, rape, and dismember people. Islam instructs it's followers to do these things and anyone who subscribes to Islam should be barred from this country. It's not compatible with civilized society.

Ummm

Check please....

I have NO PROBLEM banning ANYONE from our country that isn't a citizen & who practices Islam.

We live in the 21st century and only one faith professes & acts out like they're living in the 10th century.

Gramps, how about you stop being a pussy and admit you only care about the 1st amendment when it makes sense to you? You're a selfish, piece of shit hypocrite who doesn't even understand the importance and value of freedom of religion.

Oh and this is rich: "the rest of the world"? Do you even know how many Muslims there are to Christians in this country?

Gramps, how about you stop being a pussy and admit you only care about the 1st amendment when it makes sense to you? You're a selfish, piece of shit hypocrite who doesn't even understand the importance and value of freedom of religion.
He may be a piece of shit hypocrite but I think he understands the value of freedom of religion.

Oh and this is rich: "the rest of the world"? Do you even know how many Muslims there are to Christians in this country?
There is no value to freedom of religion. It's value is as important as me worshiping a 74 Camero. Pointless stupidity except one is real.

He may be a piece of shit hypocrite but I think he understands the value of freedom of religion.
I am not a piece of shit. I am an asshole. Get your facts straight faggot

Granny says, "Dat's right - dey found `em some bleedin'-heart, lib'ral, weak-inna-knees pro-active pansy judge...
icon_grandma.gif

US Judge Temporarily Blocks Part of Trump Order on Immigration
January 29, 2017 - President Donald Trump’s executive order limiting immigration to the U.S. from seven Muslim-majority countries led to widespread confusion Saturday as refugees, green-card holders, students and workers were detained at American airports or barred from boarding international flights to the U.S.
By Saturday night, however, U.S. District Judge Ann Donnelly in New York had issued an emergency order that temporarily barred the deportation of people who had been detained after landing at U.S. airports with valid visas. The order also barred the detention of anyone with an approved refugee application. Donnelly said in her order “There is imminent danger that, absent the stay of removal, there will be substantial and irreparable injury to refugees, visa-holders, and other individuals from nations” who are subject to the president’s order. Similar court actions have followed in two other jurisdictions, Virginia and Washignton State. Reports from federal authorities indicated at least 170 people had been detained since Trump signed his order at the White House on Friday.

8F2572E1-2525-4543-B7D4-203AE68EDC6F_cx0_cy7_cw0_w250_r1_s_r1.jpg

A protester stands facing police officers at an entrance of Terminal 4 at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York, Jan. 28, 2017, after earlier in the day two Iraqi refugees were detained while trying to enter the country.​

Trump responds

Trump brushed off comments that his order could be seen as an anti-Muslim measure, and said the “very strict” crackdown he had ordered was working out “very, very nicely.” The new immigration rules target people from seven nations — all where a large majority of the population is Muslim — judged as possible threats to the United States. “You see it at the airports, you see it all over,” the president told a reporter at the White House.

BDD8BD6D-0612-444C-A571-955D4695AD43_w250_r0_s.jpg

A crowd gathers during an anti-Donald Trump immigration ban protest outside Terminal 4 at John F. Kennedy International Airport in Queens, New York​

At airports in New York, Washington, San Francisco and other cities, however, large crowds of protesters were gathering. Lawyers, many of them from the American Civil Liberties Union, also came to airports to offer counsel to airport detainees or any other U.S.-bound travelers stranded abroad. Fearful family members of those unable to enter the country were thrown into confusion by the new rules and what they said was a lack of information about how they were being enforced. Thousands of people at the New York airport chanted their support for refugees, and for “love, not hate,” and held signs condemning the president’s policy.

E9E25450-BEF6-4E37-9ECF-387FB7EF0295_w250_r1_s.jpg

Trump Orders Block Immigrants at Airports, Leading to Chaos, Protests​

Democrat Hillary Clinton, who lost to Trump in the November election and rarely commented since, tweeted “I stand with the people gathered across the country tonight defending our values and our Constitution. This is not who we are.” As he signed his executive order Friday night, Trump said: “We’re going to have a very, very strict ban and we’re going to have extreme vetting [of would-be immigrants], which we should have had in this country for many years.” By “extreme vetting,” Trump was referring to his plan to carefully and intensively investigate Muslims and other people deemed to be possible threats to the United States before they are allowed to enter the country.

Trump order blocked

See also:

Trump Signs Orders on Defeating IS, Reorganizing NSC, Lobbying
January 28, 2017 - President Donald Trump signed three more executive orders Saturday, calling for a plan to defeat the Islamic State group, a reorganization of the National Security Council and a three-year expansion of the lobbying ban on administration officials.
The orders were the latest development in a flurry of activity since Trump took office just over a week ago. Trump signed his latest executive actions in the Oval Office, surrounded by smiling staff members and an attentive group of reporters. Trump spoke briefly but carefully as he signed the documents, showing them to the cameras after applying his large, angular signature to each order. The White House did not immediately make available the text of the orders.

CA11AAB9-53A4-41D3-868A-43CBFE9A8676_w250_r1_s.jpg

President Donald Trump holds up a signed executive order in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington​

Of the order calling for a plan to defeat Islamic State, which the White House calls ISIS, Trump said, "I think it's going to be very successful." The order gives the Joint Chiefs of Staff 30 days to come up with a plan to defeat the militant group. In a briefing on the executive orders ahead of Saturday's signing, an administration official said the order "would represent a profound statement on the part of the United States that we are committed to ending this atrocity. ... The intended results are saving an unknowably large amount of people on a humanitarian level."

Longer lobbying ban

The lobbying order places a five-year ban on lobbying by members of the Trump administration after they leave the White House. It expands the current ban, which lasts for two years after an individual leaves the service of the president. Trump joked with the staff members standing behind him that if anyone wanted to leave, they should do it immediately, before he signed the order. No one moved. The president chuckled and signed the document. Of the order to reorganize the National Security Council and the Homeland Security Council, Trump said, "It represents a lot. ... People have been talking about doing this of a long time. Like, many years." The rearrangement of the National Security Council is meant to make it more responsive to digital threats.

One of the executive orders Trump signed Friday called for a suspension of visas from countries "of particular concern." In response to a question about it Saturday, Trump said the order was "not a Muslim ban, but we are totally prepared. It's working out very nicely. We're going to have a very, very strict ban, and we're going to have extreme vetting, and we should have had this in this country for many years."

The same order restricts any Syrian refugees from entering the United States for an indefinite period of time, until the president deems otherwise. Ending the signing session with the media, Trump said, "OK. That's big stuff. Have a good weekend." His comments were met with applause from press and staff. Also Friday, Trump signed a presidential memorandum directed at the new secretary of defense and the Office of Budget Management, outlining their responsibilities for evaluating the nation's security policies. Trump said the memorandum regarding national security was intended to better support the U.S. military.

Trump Signs Orders on Defeating IS, Reorganizing NSC, Lobbying

Last edited:
You're an asshole hypocrite? Sorry, my bad.

You're an asshole hypocrite? Sorry, my bad.
Hypocrite? Only if telling my kids drinking & drugs are evil counts.

Islam is an oppressive form of government. They also call it their religion. Thing is that they cannot separate religion and government because they are one and the same.

We should ban other forms of government.

Freedom of religion still means following our constitution and laws. If a religion goes against that, it cannot be allowed.

Calling Islam a religion is a stretch when they follow sharia law. Sharia is their constitution and the only thing they allow. Sharia goes directly against our constitution and Bill of Rights, so no way we can allow it to be practiced here.

Islam is more than an archaic religion. It is an all encompassing government that tells you how to dress, when and how to pray, who to hate, and how to treat women like shit.

Not everywhere it's practiced. It's been successfully integrated into America for over 200 years. You're confusing Arab CULTURE and their tendency to form theocratic govts with strong man/military leaderships that protect Islamic culture with the Muslim religion.

Folks who intend to obey our laws and DITCH the obnoxious parts of Arab culture can peacefully practice Islam. Europe just never gave a shit about aiding in assimilation or making certain that the MALIGNANT practices of Arab culture didn't persist after immigration. To do it RIGHT, when the culture is that different, you HAVE to do more screening/vetting and limit the number of "culture shock" cases you cause by slowing the rate..

Forum List

Back