Stop telling us to stop watching Fox News..

I won't stop watching Fox because

• I get information there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find my own lovely bias there

• What would I do without Hannity

• What would I do without Ingraham

• or Watters

• cnn socks (or whatever)

• Total voters
  • Banned
Most posters here have already declared that they quit watching Fox News years ago.
but they never give a good reason

There were once some left leaning commentators or newscasters there but I think they are mostly gone now? hope so.. I usually watch only at night

ALL MEDIA, and everyone who talks to more than a few other people through a microphone is intended to manipulate opinion.

Does that make everyone a nefarious pied piper? No.

Most media however is doing the bidding of a small elite that own most of the main avenues to spread information. There are subjects and events Fox will ignore, and some it will wail about and embellish, just like MSLSD. I'd trust Fox more to be more credible of course, but they're not truly doing their best to publish the most accurate info.

The thing is, bed wetting leftists despise the idea that others receive any info that exposes how rotten and corrupt their agenda and political whores are, while those who oppose them don't give a shit if moonbat lunatics stay brainwashed by collectivist agitprop.

The stupid are going to stupid no matter what.

I remember when Fox News started. I heard some dude in an excited and gleeful tone of voice report a plane crash a murder and a multi-car pileup. WTF?

I saw a bumper sticker that said to Turn off Fox

Then there was a post-er here who said the same..

What..? You want us to watch cnn or msnbc or NBC or...?

Please.

Really, Fox says a lot about what's wrong with the US. Politics is entertainment, it's not about the running of the country.

ALL MEDIA, and everyone who talks to more than a few other people through a microphone is intended to manipulate opinion.

Does that make everyone a nefarious pied piper? No.

Most media however is doing the bidding of a small elite that own most of the main avenues to spread information. There are subjects and events Fox will ignore, and some it will wail about and embellish, just like MSLSD. I'd trust Fox more to be more credible of course, but they're not truly doing their best to publish the most accurate info.

The thing is, bed wetting leftists despise the idea that others receive any info that exposes how rotten and corrupt their agenda and political whores are, while those who oppose them don't give a shit if moonbat lunatics stay brainwashed by collectivist agitprop.

The stupid are going to stupid no matter what.
who are the moonbat lunatics "who oppose" the left?

?

The Crazy Democrat Cult fears free thinking people who are avoiding the daily brainwashing of the Left-Wing News.
and their fear translates into extreme and bizarre hatred and behavior

and now our country is virtually gone... thanks in no small part to the cowardly SCOTUS who never want to hear cases on the Steal of 2020

I saw a bumper sticker that said to Turn off Fox

Then there was a post-er here who said the same..

What..? You want us to watch cnn or msnbc or NBC or...?

Please.
Everyone should be able to watch whichever network they prefer and I resent anyone telling me which news channel to watch.

WOOD!
4f8ec6a8-62c1-429c-bc16-5fa72f53e173-51045556_2471772526231538_1151853943240785920_n_1.jpg

Forum List

Back