Stop Trying To Fix The Police....Fix The Ghetto

You're right ;) The ghetto needs more education funding, jobs and a better chance to lift its self upwards.

What a typical democrat loser answer, always more government money will solve anything. They already get more per child than most, already have received 100s of billions in welfare and housing, if something was going to happen it would have by now.

Exactly. If I'm going to invest in something, I want to know that previous investments in the same thing have produced a result. $22 trillion spent on giving people a hand up in order that they help themselves and the only result we have is a demand for more hand outs.

Near me, the black city schools get the most per child funding and have the worst standardized test results. ONLY an idiot liberal would conclude more money will make things better.

You're right ;) The ghetto needs more education funding, jobs and a better chance to lift its self upwards.

What a typical democrat loser answer, always more government money will solve anything. They already get more per child than most, already have received 100s of billions in welfare and housing, if something was going to happen it would have by now.

Exactly. If I'm going to invest in something, I want to know that previous investments in the same thing have produced a result. $22 trillion spent on giving people a hand up in order that they help themselves and the only result we have is a demand for more hand outs.

Near me, the black city schools get the most per child funding and have the worst standardized test results. ONLY an idiot liberal would conclude more money will make things better.

It's like I've said. The causes of the problems aren't money yet lefties still say more money will solve the problems.

It's like I've said. The causes of the problems aren't money yet lefties still say more money will solve the problems.

because that is their religion, their government sky daddy will make everything paradise, all they need is a little offering from you

because that is their religion, their government sky daddy will make everything paradise, all they need is a little offering from you

It's even worse than that. The lefties that caused the problem now think they can solve them. If they can solve them, they wouldn't have caused them to start with.

The 'western world' has evolved to benefit people with IQs generally in the triple digits.
A race with IQs generally in the double digits can never survive without the help of the triple digit population.
That's just common sense.
Few people are willing to come to terms with this reality.
There are not know nor ever will be any 'solutions'.
As money and jobs become increasingly hard to get the 'Special Relationship' people have with the negro population in the US is becoming stretched to the breaking point.
Now BLM is fomenting violence against the very people who go out and risk their lives to help inner city negroes.
BLM has a 'limited shelf life'.

Money is the root of all evil and isn't itself the cause.

Excellent, then tell blacks they don't need my evil money

You need to brush up on your English. The SUBJECT of the sentence is "money," and there is no reference to people.

If the subject is money and that money is going to people, those people are as much of the subject as the money.

If you don't read and respond properly, no one will understand. :lol:

You need to brush up on your English. The SUBJECT of the sentence is "money," and there is no reference to people.

I am making the reference to people, you said money is the root of all evil. Your sentence makes no sense in any case, being the 'root' but not the cause is... whatever

I am making the reference to people, you said money is the root of all evil. Your sentence makes no sense in any case, being the 'root' but not the cause is... whatever

The original question was about the economy, stupid. :laugh:

If the subject is money and that money is going to people, those people are as much of the subject as the money.

If you don't read and respond properly, no one will understand. :lol:

If you don't include everything related to the subject as part of it, no one will consider what you have to say as credible.

It's even worse than that. The lefties that caused the problem now think they can solve them. If they can solve them, they wouldn't have caused them to start with.

It is a dysfunctional relationship blacks have with libs

The economy isn't affected by people?

It is a dysfunctional relationship blacks have with libs

Liberals support giving things to blacks and blacks choose to stay on the plantation for Liberals.

you are not witty, sorry

Liberals support giving things to blacks and blacks choose to stay on the plantation for Liberals.

the blacks are the spoiled child living off the lazy guilt ridden liberal white parent, both really despise each other deep down

What's wrong with a little personal responsibility and self pride? Good involved parenting? Doesn't that factor into the equation at all?

The ghettos are the result of an internal problem. You can't fix it with external means. It's been proven over and over. The only ones that can fix the ghettos are the ones living there. Government has dumped untold sums of money into building projects only to have them turn into decreped ruins. I don't see gates surrounding them, they can leave and make a life elsewhere.

Forum List

Back