You see ghosts too?

and caps

PEOPLE KNOW WHERE THEY FUCKING LIVE ..

piss on that old geezer.
The image is to unite the country FOR TEXAS you nitwit

quit sucking his dick...

FLOTUS ?

FOR TEXAS ??????? seriously?

Trump can kiss my ass and you can get in line behind him.
If your going to continue acting like a distressed and emotionally disturbed teenage girl I'll just put you on ignore with the other idiots.

Your choice

Yep, petulant little schoolgirl. It's those types along with the media that are trying their best to divide the country. Showing the state flag is one of unity and pride.

having your trophy wife wear a DAMN CAP telling the cameras she's the first lady is nothing short of narcissistic bullshit from Trump.

East Texas needs assistance not a campaign tour from the Trump Cartel.

FUCK HIM.

Last edited:
and caps

PEOPLE KNOW WHERE THEY FUCKING LIVE ..

piss on that old geezer.

quit sucking his dick...

FLOTUS ?

If your going to continue acting like a distressed and emotionally disturbed teenage girl I'll just put you on ignore with the other idiots.

Your choice

Yep, petulant little schoolgirl. It's those types along with the media that are trying their best to divide the country. Showing the state flag is one of unity and pride.

having your trophy wife wear a DAMN CAP telling the cameras she's the first lady is nothing short of narcissistic bullshit from Trump.

FUCK HIM.

Man, if that's all you got you really have gone off the rails.

ZOMG SHE WORE A HAT WITH HER UNOFFICIAL TITLE ON IT.

THE WORLD IS OOOOOVVVVEEERRRR!!!

quit sucking his dick...

FLOTUS ?

Your choice

FUCK HIM.

He's rabid with trump derangement.

quit sucking his dick...

FLOTUS ?

Your choice

FUCK HIM.

caps made for Texas victims takes planning. ... it wasnt her idea, shit like that comes from the ORANGE BITCH.

you suck him off if you want to - not me.

Cut the personal exchanges and discuss the topic. If you think the topic is hats -- discuss hats. But don't make it personal.. It's in POLITICS tho --- so if the discussion IS hats -- my sympathies to the country..

Clearly, this "Harvey" hurricane is a right wing extremist and KKK racist.

Did y'all notice how it is really hitting the black areas the hardest? Hmm?

Global warming too!

Clearly, this "Harvey" hurricane is a right wing extremist and KKK racist.

Did y'all notice how it is really hitting the black areas the hardest? Hmm?

Global warming too!

really ? you're ill informed about that . I know better. Some high dollar neighborhoods got washed totally away.

Last edited:
It is an unpredictable natural disaster. Mistakes will be made & acts a heroism will occur. Politics has nothing to do with it so put your partisan bs away for awhile.

And ultimately unless you are disabled and didn't leave you have no one to blame but yourself.
Will you tell Cruz that who voted along with most of texans in congress against Sandy?? Now the pos says lets not get political about this??

You know exactly why they voted against the sandy funds.

It is an unpredictable natural disaster. Mistakes will be made & acts a heroism will occur. Politics has nothing to do with it so put your partisan bs away for awhile.

And ultimately unless you are disabled and didn't leave you have no one to blame but yourself.
Will you tell Cruz that who voted along with most of texans in congress against Sandy?? Now the pos says lets not get political about this??

The pork bs was just that Ask fact checker

The pork bs was just that Ask fact checker

Anyone calling themselves "Fact Checker" in this day and age is a mental midget and is playing you...

There's pork and there's repub BS
Stewart returned Monday with the same sense of righteous indignation, directing his ire at congressional Republicans. First, he took them to task for not putting the $60 billion aid package to a vote before they adjourned last week. “House Republicans probably wanted to get home,” he reasoned. “ You know who else wanted to get home? The people whose homes got swept away by Hurricane Sandy.”

The move was so “redonkulous,” according to Stewart, that even Republican Rep. Peter King of New York – not a man known for his moderation – blasted it as a “disgrace.”

Eventually, the House got around to approving $9 billion in flood funding – delaying a vote on an additional $51 million in relief until next week because, as Stewart joked, “What’s another week when you’ve been [in trouble] for months?”

Given that voting for hurricane recovery is something that “Jesus, or any other human being that isn’t” a jerk would do, Stewart wondered why 67 Republicans voted against the $9 billion package. Among them was former vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, who dismissed the bill as pork-barrel spending. Stewart wasn’t buying it. “It’s two paragraphs that add 9.7 billion to the national flood insurance program and nothing else,” he said. “There’s as much pork in here as in the mini fridge in the PETA break room. there’s no pork in this thing.”

He also argued that Republicans who claimed they objected to Sandy relief for principled ideological reasons were nothing short of hypocrites. “Exhibit A” was Mississippi Rep. Steve Palazzo, who as recently as last year was asking for money for constituents hit by Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

“Look, Republicans, I get that you’re the party of limited government. But we’re not talking about Obamacare here, this was two paragraphs giving aid to people in need and you guys still couldn’t bring yourselves to vote for it because of some stupid principle that you yourselves only occasionally live by,” he said. “And here’s the thing: If you guys can’t vote for this then we’re [in trouble] for the next two years. And I’m not saying you’re responsible for all the problems facing our country, but you sure are making them a lot harder to fix.”

Stewart returned Monday with the same sense of righteous indignation, directing his ire at congressional Republicans. First, he took them to task for not putting the $60 billion aid package to a vote before they adjourned last week. “House Republicans probably wanted to get home,” he reasoned. “ You know who else wanted to get home? The people whose homes got swept away by Hurricane Sandy.”

The move was so “redonkulous,” according to Stewart, that even Republican Rep. Peter King of New York – not a man known for his moderation – blasted it as a “disgrace.”

Eventually, the House got around to approving $9 billion in flood funding – delaying a vote on an additional $51 million in relief until next week because, as Stewart joked, “What’s another week when you’ve been [in trouble] for months?”

Given that voting for hurricane recovery is something that “Jesus, or any other human being that isn’t” a jerk would do, Stewart wondered why 67 Republicans voted against the $9 billion package. Among them was former vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, who dismissed the bill as pork-barrel spending. Stewart wasn’t buying it. “It’s two paragraphs that add 9.7 billion to the national flood insurance program and nothing else,” he said. “There’s as much pork in here as in the mini fridge in the PETA break room. there’s no pork in this thing.”

He also argued that Republicans who claimed they objected to Sandy relief for principled ideological reasons were nothing short of hypocrites. “Exhibit A” was Mississippi Rep. Steve Palazzo, who as recently as last year was asking for money for constituents hit by Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

“Look, Republicans, I get that you’re the party of limited government. But we’re not talking about Obamacare here, this was two paragraphs giving aid to people in need and you guys still couldn’t bring yourselves to vote for it because of some stupid principle that you yourselves only occasionally live by,” he said. “And here’s the thing: If you guys can’t vote for this then we’re [in trouble] for the next two years. And I’m not saying you’re responsible for all the problems facing our country, but you sure are making them a lot harder to fix.”
That last sentence is amazingly ironic considering 8 year of Obama

You're not happy with the obama carryover to this moron in our WH?? Perhaps you'd feel better if the carryover was more like what gwb left for Obama??

You're not happy with the obama carryover to this moron in our WH?? Perhaps you'd feel better if the carryover was more like what gwb left for Obama??
Please give me 8 years of shit stagnation....

Derp

Derp

if you had a 401k or any kind of stock portfolio you need to kiss Obamas ass for making you rich-er.

or you can stfu and stop whining like a little bitch.

You don't follow along too well... Probably because you RELY on "fact-checkers" rather than doing any research.

Congres6ts IES all the time. Because they Purposely confuse bills that "evolve" thru several votes and committees. Originally proposed by OBAMA as $69Bill worth of MOSTLY pork..

http://nypost.com/2012/12/15/obama-...th-holiday-goodies-unrelated-to-storm-damage/

WASHINGTON — President Obama’s $60.4 billion request for Hurricane Sandy relief has morphed into a huge Christmas stocking of goodies for federal agencies and even the state of Alaska, The Post has learned.

The pork-barrel feast includes more than $8 million to buy cars and equipment for the Homeland Security and Justice departments. It also includes a whopping $150 million for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to dole out to fisheries in Alaska and $2 million for the Smithsonian Institution to repair museum roofs in DC.

An eye-popping $13 billion would go to “mitigation” projects to prepare for future storms.

Other big-ticket items in the bill include $207 million for the VA Manhattan Medical Center; $41 million to fix up eight military bases along the storm’s path, including Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; $4 million for repairs at Kennedy Space Center in Florida; $3.3 million for the Plum Island Animal Disease Center and $1.1 million to repair national cemeteries.

Budget watchdogs have dubbed the 94-page emergency-spending bill “Sandy Scam.”

web_help-525x373.jpg

THANKS to Repub opposition like Ted Cruz and others --- this then got pared down to about a $12Bill bill which STILL INCLUDED projects unrelated to Sandy. And FINALLY ended up as a "Sandy Only" bill to FINALLY get the relief money. MONTHS of time expired to fix this. And the snapping poodles on both sides of your tribal conflict can find ANYTHING THEY WANT to quote as fact to keep fighting over this. Including those biased, partisan, shit-headed "fact-checkers" of yours. They just SELECTIVELY QUOTE and do shady "condensing" of the time line and events.

Fact is -- that relief for Sandy WAS delayed months because Obama and Dems used it as an opportunity to load up the 2nd Stimulus bill that they never got...

More from the Obama proposed "Sandy" bill..

$10.78 billion for public transportation, most of which is allocated to future construction and improvements, not disaster relief.
$17 billion for wasteful Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), a program that has become notorious for its use as a backdoor earmark program.

Derp
Stagnation You have alzheimers ?? You don't remember 75 straight months of triple digit job gains OR unemployed down under 5% from over 9% by the last ah republican?? And our markets soared under obama or weren't you in them? Get a gd clue

Derp
Stagnation You have alzheimers ?? You don't remember 75 straight months of triple digit job gains OR unemployed down under 5% from over 9% by the last ah republican?? And our markets soared under obama or weren't you in them? Get a gd clue
I was in business for all three presidents. One of them provided 8 years of shit growth.

Can you guess which one?

Forum List

Back