stores limit hours because of shoplifters

Biden's America.....where is Snake Plissken when you need him?....
Of course it's Biden's fault. This was never recorded under trump. Not one robbery. Those villains didn't know how good they had it.

Biden's fault. Don't make me vomit.
The price for all of the defunding the police rhetoric coming from the Democrat party which Biden is the leader of....

Where have the police been defunded?
If they have, who is paying them now?

It really doesn't matter if they've been actually defunded yet.

Police are doing their best to avoid ugly situations like arrests to save their asses from suffering the same fate as Officer Chauvin and others.

Further, Big City DA's have publicly announced that they will not prosecute shoplifters unless the steal above certain limits ($950 in San Fran) It just isn't defunding the police, the police aren't needed to arrest shoplifters in many cities, because Black Lives Matter.
It is not their job to execute folks who may have broken the law. Being able to beat, maim and murder folks is not a part of their job.

Cutting back store hours won't make this problem go away. Shoplifters will only do their business when the stores are open.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So there was no defunding of police.
That is a lie

And the truth shall set you free.
Right?

There is a big difference between defunding the police and cutting budget expenditure.
There was talk of virtually withdrawing all funding to police, because of the riots etc, That was never going to happen.

Biden's America.....where is Snake Plissken when you need him?....
Of course it's Biden's fault. This was never recorded under trump. Not one robbery. Those villains didn't know how good they had it.

Biden's fault. Don't make me vomit.
The price for all of the defunding the police rhetoric coming from the Democrat party which Biden is the leader of....

Where have the police been defunded?
If they have, who is paying them now?

It really doesn't matter if they've been actually defunded yet.

Police are doing their best to avoid ugly situations like arrests to save their asses from suffering the same fate as Officer Chauvin and others.

Further, Big City DA's have publicly announced that they will not prosecute shoplifters unless the steal above certain limits ($950 in San Fran) It just isn't defunding the police, the police aren't needed to arrest shoplifters in many cities, because Black Lives Matter.

Your shoplifting criteria is a blatant lie. In fact it is exactly the opposite.
Here is an extract from the legislation

california shoplifting laws
In order to convict you of shoplifting, a prosecutor will have to prove that:

You entered an open commercial establishment during normal business hours,
You intended to steal merchandise worth $950 or less.

So know all, keep your ignorant mouth shut unless you have the facts.
which is easy to do with cameras in store. I do not know wnhy san francisco is so bad.

My point is that idiot was a liar and taking a cheap shot at the dems government. He's an idiot. Brain dead.

Yeah...because leftist cities are doing so well with their crime problems. :itsok:

Brilliantly researched. Cosmological levels of thought. Intellectual mountain.
Why do you bother?

Do not exspect to do any late night shopping. thanks to looters and shoplifters.

Hahahaha!

That is a lie

Right?
Not only has police defunding happened but entire gang units have been dissolved...and the most important tool for the police was stop and frisk...its gone and it saved lives and I'll debate anyone that says it didn't....its as if the drug runners have taken over our nation via the Biden family...what have you tards done???

That is a lie

Right?
Not only has police defunding happened but entire gang units have been dissolved...and the most important tool for the police was stop and frisk...its gone and it saved lives and I'll debate anyone that says it didn't....its as if the drug runners have taken over our nation via the Biden family...what have you tards done???

Of course Biden is responsible. They always are. But none if it was trumps fault when he was there. How coincidental? Why is that?
You're paranoid

Forum List

Back