Strongest Econ Growth in 13 yrs

After 9 years of economic failure, it is refreshing.
Can I get an Obama did all the hard work and Trump is just riding Obamas wave

If that were the case then our economy would have turned the corner after the first year Obama was in office and moved steady upward from there. It did not.
Undoing Obama is what is making the difference..

If that were the case then our economy would have turned the corner after the first year Obama was in office

To be accurate, the recession ended in June 2009, before anything Obama did could really kick in.
And then all the anti-business crap he pulled tended to depress growth, giving us the slowest recovery since WWII. If the Republicans hadn't taken the House in 2010, Obama might have thrown us into another recession and lost re-election.
And even with all the damage the GOP created, it pretty much did.

If that were the case then our economy would have turned the corner after the first year Obama was in office and moved steady upward from there. It did not.

If that were the case then our economy would have turned the corner after the first year Obama was in office

To be accurate, the recession ended in June 2009, before anything Obama did could really kick in.
And then all the anti-business crap he pulled tended to depress growth, giving us the slowest recovery since WWII. If the Republicans hadn't taken the House in 2010, Obama might have thrown us into another recession and lost re-election.
Can I get an Obama did all the hard work and Trump is just riding Obamas wave......post three I think I anticipated your duplicity

Can I get an Obama did all the hard work and Trump is just riding Obamas wave......post three I think I anticipated your duplicity

Deregulation is not flashy but very effective. Having three of the five most shaky states in the Union represented in D congressional leadership: Pelosi (CA); Durbin (IL) and Schumer (NY) is a Godsend.

Every time Trump has to slide something by them he just dons his Orange Clown persona, one or more of them has an on camera psychotic break and most of his agenda items just slide in slicker than snot.

Wage push inflation could reach 4-5% by election day and real GDP growth should be in the same range. That should result in ten year treasuries running something like 4.8-6.0%, which in turn will make most blue state muni paper very hard to move.

Sequester should work its way through the courts to make Blue States even harder to keep afloat.

Basically a lot of skill and even more luck is Trump's recipe. If the Ds go for impeachment they will end up screwed, blued and tattooed.

Yeah, here's another of Obama's accomplishments that Trump will take credit for. The gall of that man!

MAGA: Mexico Loses Chrysler Car Plant and Jobs to Americans

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is the latest company to announce good news resulting from the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
The company said it plans to invest more than $1 billion in the Warren Truck Assembly Plant in Michigan, as well as relocate the production of its Ram Heavy Duty truck in 2020, which is currently being manufactured in Saltillo, Mexico.
Moving a plant to Michigan would create about 2,500 jobs, Reuters reported.

The company also said it would give $2,000 bonuses to 60,000 of its U.S. employees, although the bonuses will not include senior leadership.

MAGA: Mexico Loses Chrysler Car Plant and Jobs to Americans

Instead of Obama's $9.3 trillion in added debt, he'd have added $11 or $12 trillion.

Deregulation is not flashy but very effective. Having three of the five most shaky states in the Union represented in D congressional leadership: Pelosi (CA); Durbin (IL) and Schumer (NY) is a Godsend.

Every time Trump has to slide something by them he just dons his Orange Clown persona, one or more of them has an on camera psychotic break and most of his agenda items just slide in slicker than snot.

Wage push inflation could reach 4-5% by election day and real GDP growth should be in the same range. That should result in ten year treasuries running something like 4.8-6.0%, which in turn will make most blue state muni paper very hard to move.

Sequester should work its way through the courts to make Blue States even harder to keep afloat.

Basically a lot of skill and even more luck is Trump's recipe. If the Ds go for impeachment they will end up screwed, blued and tattooed.

Wage push inflation could reach 4-5% by election day and real GDP growth should be in the same range. That should result in ten year treasuries running something like 4.8-6.0%,

Wow, so many bad predictions.

Forum List

Back