Student Debt Forgiveness knocked down

Why would I lie about it? You can believe me or not, doesn't matter to me. I know what my own company is doing, and I've personally known people who have been hired into positions that used to require a degree that don't any longer. Go look on Indeed and educate yourself.
Be careful with a fool.

Why would I lie about it? You can believe me or not, doesn't matter to me. I know what my own company is doing, and I've personally known people who have been hired into positions that used to require a degree that don't any longer. Go look on Indeed and educate yourself.

Perhaps your company is more desperate than mine if they are hiring data analyst and informatics folks who have no degree in such things.

The President doesn't have the authority. His own party leader in the House told him that. Nothing at all to do with the political right or a so called dysfunctional system. The system worked. Biden is a fool.
You've missed the point. Biden could have gained if he was successful, but being unsuccessful still can be played against the other side for killing it.

Biden doesn't have a heart for social reform. He's working for the votes. You wouldn't be so contrary if you thought before letting your knee jerk.

You've missed the point. Biden could have gained if he was successful, but being unsuccessful still can be played against the other side for killing it.

Biden doesn't have a heart for social reform. He's working for the votes. You wouldn't be so contrary if you thought before letting your knee jerk.
You mean lie. Biden should lie to the voters and blame Republicans for what the Supreme Court did?

Silly people thinking the masses get a W or an L off this. America is designed to be a zero sum game. A conservative court giving a state sketchy standing to get to the political win will allow a liberal court to do the same thing. In the mean time, Joe already has two different programs in the normal rules making process that are still open to changes that will cost a hell of a lot more than this one time thing would have. If they had just let Joe have his little win, they wouldn't have cost us so much more monopoly money.

Silly people thinking the masses get a W or an L off this. America is designed to be a zero sum game. A conservative court giving a state sketchy standing to get to the political win will allow a liberal court to do the same thing. In the mean time, Joe already has two different programs in the normal rules making process that are still open to changes that will cost a hell of a lot more than this one time thing would have. If they had just let Joe have his little win, they wouldn't have cost us so much more monopoly money.
You seem to be getting what the BS schlunk is missing.
In other words, the tax dollars will get spent and it's just a matter of which side's supporters get them.

I remember a time not too long ago that the mantra was having equal rights for all.
Now that we have it, it's not wanted. WTH happened?
Cherry pick which equal rights are wanted?
Equal rights IS equal rights....it does not mean equal outcome.
It's like the 100 meter dash, everyone starts out at the same line, but they usually don't finish the same
I'm confused.
How do you folks both claim you have equal rights for all and claim we have a 2-tier justice system just because your cult leader was indicted?

We have had a 2 or 3 tiered justice system for decades and decades but folks like you didn't mind much as long as you knew those who were treated most poorly in that system were people you hated anyway...

The primary goal of conservatism is to maintain central power exclusively to the white conservative elite...period..

Which is why anytime someone outside of that group gains power, morons like you freak out and say shit like "I want my country back" or "this isn't America anymore" -- which is why you folks always want to return things back to where "LESS PROGRESS WAS MADE"

You will still ultimately lose.....

How will it help Republicans?
The college student/ graduate voters who were counting on the loan forgiveness will now believe that it was the mean, mean Republicans who took away their $.
And you can bet your a** that is what the Dems will be telling them.
Yea, because it is true....

But on the bright side, Republicans can still call gay people yucky.....and troll on Twitter and post edgy memes.....it isn't really a policy based strategy, but it works......

How do you folks both claim you have equal rights for all and claim we have a 2-tier justice system just because your cult leader was indicted?

We have had a 2 or 3 tiered justice system for decades and decades but folks like you didn't mind much as long as you knew those who were treated most poorly in that system were people you hated anyway...

The primary goal of conservatism is to maintain central power exclusively to the white conservative elite...period..

Which is why anytime someone outside of that group gains power, morons like you freak out and say shit like "I want my country back" or "this isn't America anymore" -- which is why you folks always want to return things back to where "LESS PROGRESS WAS MADE"

You will still ultimately lose.....
Joe Biden and his son pretty much were protected from the justice system, until the Congress make up was
changed this last election. Now some of the truths are coming to the light.

Fairness? You mean denying a student the ability to declare bankruptcy on a loan, like Donald Trump did 6 times, and the banks those students owe the loans to that were bailed out 4 times to the tune of trillions of dollars?

That’s fairness to you?

What bank is it you work for again?
Didn’t that start when the Government took over the college loans?

Oh, Islamophobic Twat, wrong on everything again.

1. Most Americans, including most Dems, are opposed to Affirmation Action in the first place.
Uh, no, they aren't

Of those polled, 63 percent said the Supreme Court should not bar all affirmative action in college admissions.

of course, it depends how you phrase the question.... if you call it 'racial preferences", people are against that.

2. Among registered voters, the polls are split on Biden's student loan plan. Among those with college debt, to no one's surprise, it's got 83% approval.

Nope. Most people like the plan.

Of course, here's your real problem. 40 million Americans are carrying some student debt. It's really not a block that you want to piss off.

3. Pretty much all of America is over the gay bullies that purposely go into Christian businesses to make them "bake that cake". So that's a non-starter.

Wrong again-

4. None of the above issues then are Roe v. Wade. And you still have CPAP President "God Save the Queen" Biden running in '24....supposedly

Yes, Roe is where you guys really stepped in the shit-pail.

You've just retroactively called 54 million American women murderers.

Again, we spend more on middle class white entitlements than anything else. What was being proposed for debt relief is a pittance.
Again, suffering from your pathology of self-loathing liberalism, you falsely and ignorantly whine about something you call ''middle class white entitlements'' of which there is no such thing.

I'll give you an opportunity to define a single entitlement that is reserved for middle class white people.

While it's clear you cannot, it will be instructive to see you stutter and mumble as you try and backtrack in an effort to reduce the damage of your nonsense claim.

Again, we spend more on middle class white entitlements than anything else. What was being proposed for debt relief is a pittance.
Pass the legislation. This is the problem. You don't get to violate the law just because "it's a pittance" or you don't have the votes to pass the legislation you want.

It's comical when leftists describe $half-trillion dollars as a pittance.

That's the ignorance of the left. They believe the government just gives away free stuff and the amusement park ride never ends.

Oh, Islamophobic Twat, wrong on everything again.

Uh, no, they aren't

Of those polled, 63 percent said the Supreme Court should not bar all affirmative action in college admissions.

of course, it depends how you phrase the question.... if you call it 'racial preferences", people are against that.

So if you're honest about what you're doing, that's when people are opposed to it? LOL.

Nope. Most people like the plan.

Of course, here's your real problem. 40 million Americans are carrying some student debt. It's really not a block that you want to piss off.

Pass the legislation. If it's so very popular it should be a win-win for whoever sponsors the bill. Get it passed and everyone's happy. If it gets blocked then everyone is pissed off at whoever blocked it. You're asking the court to allow the Executive to over step it's authority and misuse legislation illegally because this isnt nearly as popular as you're saying it is.

Wrong again-

Yes, Roe is where you guys really stepped in the shit-pail.

You've just retroactively called 54 million American women murderers.

I'm not really sure why everyone was so pissed off about the Dobbs decision. The SCOTUS essentially said you decide this isn't for us to decide for you.

Is this "Im all about democracy so long as people vote the same way I do" ?

It's comical when leftists describe $half-trillion dollars as a pittance.

That's the ignorance of the left. They believe the government just gives away free stuff and the amusement park ride never ends.
And IME, they are VERY cheap when it comes to their own money.

Forum List

Back