🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Student Debt Forgiveness knocked down

Perhaps your company is more desperate than mine if they are hiring data analyst and informatics folks who have no degree in such things.

Desperate? Maybe. They're a top 10 financial institution in the US, they will take experience in lieu of a degree, many other companies are doing the same. Experience is far more valuable than what you learn in college, I learn more in 1 year on the job than I ever did in college, including masters. :dunno:

Desperate? Maybe. They're a top 10 financial institution in the US, they will take experience in lieu of a degree, many other companies are doing the same. Experience is far more valuable than what you learn in college, I learn more in 1 year on the job than I ever did in college, including masters. :dunno:
So you have your masters?

Fairness? You mean denying a student the ability to declare bankruptcy on a loan, like Donald Trump did 6 times, and the banks those students owe the loans to that were bailed out 4 times to the tune of trillions of dollars?

That’s fairness to you?

What bank is it you work for again?
Pay your bills, deadbeat.
Would be nice if the loans weren't predatory.
Pay your bills, deadbeat.

As soon as the program was announced colleges upped tuition and salaries, making these loans necessary. Students were left with no choice. The colleges also lowered entry requirements to enroll more students, taking full advantage of the windfall coming their way.
Of course-when you shovel truckloads of cash at colleges, the tuition rises!
Lawyers sometimes do more harm than good.
Most of the time.
He was asking about unemployed LAWYERS.
Can't you get anything right?
No. No, he can't.
I don't know what your degrees are in (I'll assume that you actually have what you claim to have) but they must have included a lot of coursework in deflection and non-answers.
Keep up the good work.
He claims to be a teacher. In reality, his ENTIRE LIFE is trolling this forum, to the tune of twenty-eight posts a day, every day, 365 days a year, for TWELVE YEARS.

Since you claim that this is a new thing, how did someone get hired without a degree 10 years to to have experience now that would make them worth hiring.

The Democrat voting getting scheme . It's just that simple, the scheme got slapped down, as we told you loons it would

Don't borrow money and expect others to pay for your responsibility

The Democrat voting getting scheme . It's just that simple scheme got slapped down, as we told you loons it would

And now they can use it for a vote getting scheme again in 2024, blaming the "stacking of the court" on the GOP.

I get the distinct feeling Candycorn was a Gender Studies major.
I get the distinct feeling it is a spambot.
Yeah, that would be really smart. Declare BK just when you're starting out in the real world.
Ruin your credit score, make it harder or impossible to get a loan that is needed along the way,
Pay higher interest rates for at least the next 7 years.
Yeah, that would really be smart. :rolleyes-41:
7 years is usually a lot shorter than the payoff for a student loan.

And now they can use it for a vote getting scheme again in 2024, blaming the "stacking of the court" on the GOP.

You borrow it you owe it.

Plain and simple... evidently SCOTUS agrees...and lose the BS SCOTUS should be expanded everytime it rules against fantasies

Not sure there can be common ground. Why do I have to pay for someone's college debt?
I pay taxes already for our public schools and have no children, I've done it for years.
Now, students sign an agreement to pay back a loan and then we, the tax payers, are on the hook
again? No, I don't think so, nobody forced them to sign the documents.
Maybe it really is time for the return of debtor's prison...

It's comical when leftists describe $half-trillion dollars as a pittance.

That's the ignorance of the left. They believe the government just gives away free stuff and the amusement park ride never ends.
Not ignorance. Joey is not ignorant, he is evil. Joey, like Goebbels, favors The Big Lie. Simply keep repeating it until it is accepted as fact.

Again, suffering from your pathology of self-loathing liberalism, you falsely and ignorantly whine about something you call ''middle class white entitlements'' of which there is no such thing.

Sure there are.
Social Security
Medicare
Unemployment Insurance
Medicaid for nursing homes for old people.
Veteran's benefits (even for those of us who never saw combat!)

Pass the legislation. If it's so very popular it should be a win-win for whoever sponsors the bill. Get it passed and everyone's happy. If it gets blocked then everyone is pissed off at whoever blocked it. You're asking the court to allow the Executive to over step it's authority and misuse legislation illegally because this isnt nearly as popular as you're saying it is.

Get rid of Gerrymandering and the Senate, and we'd have no problem passing legislation.

I'm not really sure why everyone was so pissed off about the Dobbs decision. The SCOTUS essentially said you decide this isn't for us to decide for you.

Is this "Im all about democracy so long as people vote the same way I do" ?

Dobbs allows states to ban abortion. No state government should be telling a woman what she can do with her own body.

Forum List

Back