Student Debt Forgiveness knocked down

Well aren't all loans somewhat predatory? I've had a few in my life. Seldom did I find a lender who would work with me.

There are 2 things about this that will be the ultimate resort.

First; if you don't have the money, you're not going to repay the loan. Just the way it is.

Second; it does create/expand the market for loan swapping. Generally this is a bad idea. Nobody is going to give you a load to replace your current loan unless there is something in it for them. However, you may look better to a 3rd party lender than you would look to the current loan holder (who is seldom the originator).

The bottom line is a weaker nation. Fewer will go to college. So going forward we're going to have to import more "eggheads" (I use that term lovingly) from nations who aren't anti-education. Gee, I wonder if the right wing loons will have a problem with that? Nah...
Fewer go to college? Like that's a really bad thing? As vocational and building trades are in dire need of workers I see a continued move away from these anti-American indoctrination centers and move towards hands-on jobs that can pay a mint, yet those students/apprentices won't be stuck with 10s of thousands in college debt for worthless "gender studies" degrees. Oh, and a BIG plus, people in trades do tend to vote more Conservative.

Sure there are.
Social Security
Medicare
Unemployment Insurance
Medicaid for nursing homes for old people.
Veteran's benefits (even for those of us who never saw combat!)
Medicaid and Veterans benefits are the only real 'entitlements' here. Plus, all these programs benefit people of all ethnicities.

Wow. Really? Health care professionals do too.
Healthcare professional take advantage of people's ignorance or carelessness about their health. They have appropriated the term 'health', which actually should read 'sicknesscare'. Healthy people are of no value to the 'healthcare' industry. They love sick people.

Really, and they didn't rack up 10s of thousands of dollars in unforgiveable college loan debt for worthless degrees either.
Nope. I had a long, happy career, was well paid, great benefits, the military or DOD paid for my education with your tax dollars and if your heart ever stopped around me or my peers you would not think our degrees worthless.

Healthcare professional take advantage of people's ignorance or carelessness about their health. They have appropriated the term 'health', which actually should read 'sicknesscare'. Healthy people are of no value to the 'healthcare' industry. They love sick people.
I would tread lightly on the subject there. Because there are people with legitimate[/u health issues, some psychiatric even.

Cool. Die. In your case, I don't care.

Sure there are.
Social Security
Medicare
Unemployment Insurance
Medicaid for nursing homes for old people.
Veteran's benefits (even for those of us who never saw combat!)

As usual, Chatbot, you offer these pointless, nonsensical comments that are indefensible.

Not a single item in your list is a ''middle class entitlement''. It's remarkable that you make these absurd, knowingly false comments and when you're called out for another pratfall, you dust yourself off and proceed on as though you're not the subject of pointing and laughter.

Another round of responsibility that lib loons dont want to be responsible for got smacked down
Same thing for AA
The cheating is ending

Forum List

Back